Cultural differences

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Re: Cultural differences

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

yakuza wrote:"
Modern Man: We invented nuclear bombs. We can kill humans.
Ancient Man: Ha. We invented religion !!
"

its all about how you use did einstein invented nuclear energy to kill ? ;)
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

I sincerely doubt launching a nuke at Turkey would result in any casualties.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Le Dragon wrote:I sincerely doubt launching a nuke at Turkey would result in any casualties.

Roflmao.

@breeze
M8, I don't really hate a particular religion, I hate all religions which are still stuck in the Medieval age and try to impose that lifestyle everywhere they go. If you guys kept it to yourselves, nobody would say anything. What is annoying is this aggressive migration to the West, where most muslims ask for "asylum" even though they're not all war refugees and ask to live on welfare. Then they proceed to spawn 6-7 kids and spread their religion of peace in a country that culturally was shaped by different values.

I've come to the conclusion that multiculturalism and tolerance only work with cultures which themselves are capable of tolerance. And most cultures seem capable of that (just look at Buddhism, Jainism and other Asian religions). There is something about Islamism that makes it prone to violent intolerant behaviours. Evidence shows that Muslism can't take any banter about their religion, without planting a bomb, killing hundreds of innocent people. Sure, the West is guilty of having bombed many of their countries, but most Western people never agreed to that. On the contrary, there have been many rallies against bombing any country at all. Whereas, it's not governments from Muslim countries which killed civilians in our countries, it's ordinary muslims who targeted civilians. Instead of fighting the military or the government who attacked those countries, muslims are purposely attacking people who actually never supported bombing any country. I'm not sure you can see the disymmetry in this situation.

I think it'd have been probably better if muslims would have kept it to themselves and never migrated to Western countries. Why did so many Turks migrated to Germany, if your country is so great? Nobody forced muslims to migrate to the West and then get so butthurt about the West. If you don't like the West, keep out of it, simple. Maybe even call all your Turks from Germany back, kek.

But you're not gonna do that, because Erdogan's plan is to spread Islamism in other countries. I know this because he tried to negotiate with the government in my country a plan to build a huge mosque in Romania, when the number of muslims is so small here, it would have made no sense. But Erdogan wants to spread Islamism by any means, cultural, demographic, military. First comes the big mosque, then come more muslism migrants and they all gather around mosques and get organised there. Etc etc.

Quote from one of Erdogan's speeches (December 1997, Erdoğan recited a poem in Siirt from a work written by Ziya Gökalp, a pan-Turkish activist of the early 20th century):

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers....

So that's the purpose of building mosques abroad. Spreading Islamism in a sort of cultural-militaristic fashion.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan wrote:
Le Dragon wrote:I sincerely doubt launching a nuke at Turkey would result in any casualties.

Roflmao.

@breeze
M8, I don't really hate a particular religion, I hate all religions which are still stuck in the Medieval age and try to impose that lifestyle everywhere they go. If you guys kept it to yourselves, nobody would say anything. What is annoying is this aggressive migration to the West, where most muslims ask for "asylum" even though they're not all war refugees and ask to live on welfare. Then they proceed to spawn 6-7 kids and spread their religion of peace in a country that culturally was shaped by different values.

I've come to the conclusion that multiculturalism and tolerance only work with cultures which themselves are capable of tolerance. And most cultures seem capable of that (just look at Buddhism, Jainism and other Asian religions). There is something about Islamism that makes it prone to violent intolerant behaviours. Evidence shows that Muslism can't take any banter about their religion, without planting a bomb, killing hundreds of innocent people. Sure, the West is guilty of having bombed many of their countries, but most Western people never agreed to that. On the contrary, there have been many rallies against bombing any country at all. Whereas, it's not governments from Muslim countries which killed civilians in our countries, it's ordinary muslims who targeted civilians. Instead of fighting the military or the government who attacked those countries, muslims are purposely attacking people who actually never supported bombing any country. I'm not sure you can see the disymmetry in this situation.

I think it'd have been probably better if muslims would have kept it to themselves and never migrated to Western countries. Why did so many Turks migrated to Germany, if your country is so great? Nobody forced muslims to migrate to the West and then get so butthurt about the West. If you don't like the West, keep out of it, simple. Maybe even call all your Turks from Germany back, kek.

But you're not gonna do that, because Erdogan's plan is to spread Islamism in other countries. I know this because he tried to negotiate with the government in my country a plan to build a huge mosque in Romania, when the number of muslims is so small here, it would have made no sense. But Erdogan wants to spread Islamism by any means, cultural, demographic, military. First comes the big mosque, then come more muslism migrants and they all gather around mosques and get organised there. Etc etc.

Quote from one of Erdogan's speeches (December 1997, Erdoğan recited a poem in Siirt from a work written by Ziya Gökalp, a pan-Turkish activist of the early 20th century):

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers....

So that's the purpose of building mosques abroad. Spreading Islamism in a sort of cultural-militaristic fashion.

yes he readed that poem nothing wrong with it? WHO comes us like fucking idiot first time as "where is democracy???????" so he readed a poem nothing wrong with it, also you and your fools were hilarious that coup day,
before coup defeated = ERDOGAN GOINGTO GERMANY CONFIRMED
after coup defeated = ITS GAME OF ERDOGAN
still you should check your previous posts xDDD
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

LONEWOLF123 wrote:
"

Nope, Einstein never planned to use nuclear energy to kill people. but in the same way, religions and beliefs were not invented to divide humans or to kill fellow beings.

& btw, what I've quoted on the first post is a sarcastic joke. Religions are more dangerous that nuclear bombs. They are more dangerous than Ebola or HIV. Think about it. :)
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

While you have a right to your opinions Dolan, please filter out the bigotry. It is one thing to criticize the violent elements of Islam; it is quite another to paint all Muslims with the same brush, and make disparaging comments about them. No action will be taken at this time, but consider this an informal warning.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

yakuza wrote:
LONEWOLF123 wrote:
"

Nope, Einstein never planned to use nuclear energy to kill people. but in the same way, religions and beliefs were not invented to divide humans or to kill fellow beings.

& btw, what I've quoted on the first post is a sarcastic joke. Religions are more dangerous that nuclear bombs. They are more dangerous than Ebola or HIV. Think about it. :)

do you now zapotec the neighbour of aztec , they only fought once and it was all about a priest that says wrong\difrent things the priest is killed and peace for ever , war is about money or politics not religion but they use religion as they goal to achive i think if there wasn t religion the humanity died thousands years ago, if there isnt religion what is our diffrence between animals?
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fut6NfOyZg

"Our friends from the West arrive and they say that witchcraft doesn't exist, and you are convicting people for nothing. Around the world, there are people who believe in God. Are those people capable of proving today that God exists?"
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

Papist wrote:While you have a right to your opinions Dolan, please filter out the bigotry. It is one thing to criticize the violent elements of Islam; it is quite another to paint all Muslims with the same brush, and make disparaging comments about them. No action will be taken at this time, but consider this an informal warning.

How about you get off your high horse for once? :huh:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Papist wrote:While you have a right to your opinions Dolan, please filter out the bigotry. It is one thing to criticize the violent elements of Islam; it is quite another to paint all Muslims with the same brush, and make disparaging comments about them. No action will be taken at this time, but consider this an informal warning.

I'll call all religious nutters for what they are, regardless of the particular version of the fairytale they all believe in. Considering that Muslims call me infidel (kuffar), as well as everyone who does not belong to their faith, I don't see why I wouldn't call their religion intolerant. You know what those Muslims who are "tolerant" are? They are soft believers, they are those who ISIS calls ṭāġūt (rebels) or even fasiq (impious, depraved). Heck, they call everyone who does not apply the Koran and Sharia 100% apostates (murtadd). So, you see, they are even at war with each other over religious matters. Do you see how many are dying every day in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq, places where there is no Western power air raid taking place? Why do you think that happens? Because Sunnis are fighting against Shiia, Wahhabists against Shiia, Salafists against Shiia/Alawites/Taliban/etc. They're all fighting against each other and killing hundreds of people every day. What is the cause of all this? Just a small minority of nutters? Do you really believe there is nothing wrong with this particular religion? Isn't it odd that we don't hear much about Jainist or Christian terrorism these days? How many people do Sikh suicide bombers kill every day? Manicheist terrorists? Calvinists? Rastafarians? Let's enumerate every recorded major religion and see how many terrorist attacks they are committing these days.

Surely it's just coincidence.

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I'm just saying all this because I got the balls to say it.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

rekt