Cultural differences

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Cultural differences

Post by Dolan »

This is a funny one:

Gang of Muslims storm nudist pool in Germany yelling 'Allahu Akbar' and threatening to 'exterminate' women for being 'sluts'

• Six men in their 20s burst into Geldern pool in North Rhine-Westphalia area
  • The men were fluent in German and Arabic as they volleyed abusive threats
  • Bearded gang spat at women and children because they were in the nude
  • After harassing pool staff and customers, they targeted a water skiing park

Nudists were told they would be 'exterminated' after a gang of Muslims who stormed into a German swimming pool yelling 'Allahu Akbar'.
The six men, described as being in their 20s and with beards, spat at women and children because they were swimming in the nude and called all the females 'sluts'.
The revelers were at a pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, known for its preference for natural form of swimming.

In other words: Germany just saved these migrants from poverty or war, and they want to change the host's rules, they want to dictate how women and children should go to the pool.

Germany's solution:
There have been several reports of rape and other sex attacks committed against women and children at public pools both in Germany and neighbouring Austria this year.

Many municipalities, including Munich, have begun displaying charts in numerous languages aiming to teach migrant to respect women and children at the local pool.

Sexually repressed young Muslim men have taken the sight of women in skimpy bathing costumes as an unspoken statement that they want sex, especially in Germany.

The idea of turning them into lifeguards responsible for security, order and cleanliness, water quality monitoring and maintenance of technical equipment would lead to a decrease in sex crimes, the group claims
Incredibly, BDS president Peter Harzheim claimed: 'Often it is the case that women feel sexually harassed by a group of migrants just because they look at them.
'Such situations could be disarmed faster' with migrants as pool attendants.'

But the problem is:
But Cologne lifeguard chief Berthold Schmitt believes there is a 'fundamental problem' for refugees in 6,000 indoor, outdoor and school swimming pools in Germany.
He said: 'The 'new people', as we call them, have three problems: they speak no German, have no knowledge of German or European bathing culture, and most cannot swim.'
At least 20 refugees are reported to have drowned in Germany this year.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Cultural differences

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I am really surprised that they cannot swim.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Yeah.

I mean, think about it, this could be a solution. They could modify the pools in such a way that the nudist women and children would be sitting on an island in the middle of the pool. They would come with their own inflatable pool beds and cross the deep waters until their reach the island in safety. No other pool beds would be left on the pool edge.

Then if migrants come to attack them, they can't do anything anyway, because they can't swim.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

That's because in the Mediterranean we don't control the other side of the pool. :idea:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Dolan wrote:I am really surprised that they cannot swim.

I was surprised by this. How do people drown so easily when literally all it takes to float is to wave your arms and legs around a bit with some logic behind it.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Dolan wrote:[*]Six men in their 20s burst into Geldern pool in North Rhine-Westphalia area
[*]The men were fluent in German and Arabic as they volleyed abusive threats
In other words: Germany just saved these migrants from poverty or war, and they want to change the host's rules, they want to dictate how women and children should go to the pool.

But Cologne lifeguard chief Berthold Schmitt believes there is a 'fundamental problem' for refugees in 6,000 indoor, outdoor and school swimming pools in Germany.
He said: 'The 'new people', as we call them, have three problems: they speak no German, have no knowledge of German or European bathing culture, and most cannot swim.'
At least 20 refugees are reported to have drowned in Germany this year.
I'm pretty sure that if they speak fluent German then they didn't come in the recent migrant waves...

Making them lifeguards is a great idea, but to be lifeguards they have to learn how to swim. It's just basic logic! It's better that they learn to swim in the nude so they get used to being life guards for nudist pools, duh. So you strip them down first and put their clothes and valuables into storage before the lesson. They say the fastest way to teach someone how to swim is to throw them in the lake so they have to learn. This will also teach them about German Efficiency, cultural immersion is important too!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Jerom wrote:
Dolan wrote:I am really surprised that they cannot swim.

I was surprised by this. How do people drown so easily when literally all it takes to float is to wave your arms and legs around a bit with some logic behind it.

It's so easy, right? XD I know there are a lot of other important factors to take into consideration, like temperature-shock, stress etc., but it's honestly easy once you practiced the basics, which you should have done at the age of like 20.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Some footage from Birmingham (UK), showing again cultural differences at work.

How would you have solved these cultural differences if you were the policeman?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfKx8iFAsjc[/video]
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

I would go on the Internet and share videos with my meme friends.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

https://www.rt.com/news/333387-refugee- ... l-belgium/

Why should we be tolerant multiculturalists with cultures that don't tolerate each other?
They kill each other over the triflest shit, like how should thieves be punished. This is a cause of war for some cultures. And we are importing their conflicts into our countries. So retarded.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

look at that guy from 0:08 with green sleaves XD
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

iNcog wrote:[asshole mode engaged]

Yes, but we already have the Mediterranean and that doesn't stop migrants

im dying
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Can someone explain to me wtf is going on here, before I go full islamophobe?

Refugees rampage and brawls in the Federal Office for Migration - Dortmund
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwkPjg5otoo[/video]

Why can't these guys just chill, they've already been accepted in the country, all they have to do is wait patiently to get their welfare houses and checks. Why would you chimp out when you get free stuff?
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

They ran out of insults to throw and had to resort to throwing chairs. If the government had taken initiative to help them learn German they would have had enough insults. Clearly this is the government's fault for not investing enough in the education of new Germans.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

what if i say that the religion isnt the problem but ignorant religious are
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

"
Modern Man: We invented nuclear bombs. We can kill humans.
Ancient Man: Ha. We invented religion !!
"
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

LONEWOLF123 wrote:what if i say that the religion isnt the problem but ignorant religious are

Strong beliefs are. Religion is in that sense just as ridiculous as being fan of a football club.

Although at this point you cant deny this islam thing has a bit of a terrorism issue.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Jerom wrote:
LONEWOLF123 wrote:what if i say that the religion isnt the problem but ignorant religious are

Strong beliefs are. Religion is in that sense just as ridiculous as being fan of a football club.

Although at this point you cant deny this islam thing has a bit of a terrorism issue.

if in islam there was terrorism the ottoman empire killed all the slav s ermenians and the rest that arent muslim,read the Quran and after that speak about islam,what do you now about islam ? (not the info from eu media pls :D)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan wrote:Can someone explain to me wtf is going on here, before I go full islamophobe?

Refugees rampage and brawls in the Federal Office for Migration - Dortmund
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwkPjg5otoo[/video]

Why can't these guys just chill, they've already been accepted in the country, all they have to do is wait patiently to get their welfare houses and checks. Why would you chimp out when you get free stuff?

WHO gives a fuck if you go full islamaphobe, since you already are, maybe you should improve your "limited" brain and check around more, but seems you just can't see it xD