If you're looking for Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Pokemon Go friends: here's your man!

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

If you're looking for Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Pokemon Go friends: here's your man!

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

@GoodSpeed has repeatably stated he loves both CS:GO and P:GO. If you're looking for friends in either of those games I recommend you shoot him a message in this thread!
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: If you're looking for Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Pokemon Go friends: here's your man!

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Yep I played a few CS:GO matches with him and he's pretty good, even gave me some good advice.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: If you're looking for Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Pokemon Go friends: here's your man!

Post by Goodspeed »

Thanks for the kind words boys

Speaking of games which have the letter sequence "go" in their names, you should try Go. I've heard from the internet that it's both the most played and the best board game ever invented and can confirm. Everyone who likes strategy games will find that you can apply every strategic principle you've ever learned to the game, and those who are into game design in general will marvel at its ability to combine very simple rules with limitless complexity. Therein lies the elegance of Go.

Slowly but surely people in the western world are starting to see the beauty of the game and collectively throwing out their dusty chess boards. I implore you all, join the enlightened.