Frozen

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Frozen

Post by Goodspeed »

starfox wrote:100% of people who watch that movie die.
You don''t know that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortality
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Frozen

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

I'm immortal until proven otherwise.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

Immortal_?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France iNcog
Ninja

Frozen

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Frozen

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

incog wrote:
drlegend wrote:Anybody else recently see that new commercial for a TV show with an old man brainwashing children by forcing them to repeat "monogamy is not realistic"? No liberal agenda there?
not going to lie, but dragon is right about this

a lot of commercials today have a social liberal agenda' because its popular today and being popular is what counts. so you see people being idiots and other idiots who approve of that. then the product comes in and saves the idiots from their idiocy. what a fine world to live in
No, this is blasphemy! Dragon can never be right! NEVEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

I'm not gay but I still do shit type of thread haha
oh btw, speaking about conspiration and what dumb people tend to believe in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA. he got some nice theories abt 9/11 to, but after having done some research abt he said abt the fed and feminism, seems pretty accurate
he died from a "bladded cancer" alone at home few years ago..
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

part of what he says abt 9/11 begins at 2min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuinaIm-kd4
I'm not saying thats the truth, but it make some sense
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France iNcog
Ninja

Frozen

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Frozen

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

but yeah, I have a pretty pessimistic view on people who controls us and the world we live in
France iNcog
Ninja

Frozen

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
France iNcog
Ninja

Frozen

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

well there is also the bilderberg group, and you find plenty evidence for that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBypAFQ3ZCk
but you got to consider people also tend to speculate abt those organization and exagerate their influence, but we surely are powerless as individuals
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

and yeah your totally right abt ISIS, but thats quiet complex I won't go into that.
9/11, what a joke
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Frozen

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:
incog wrote:we dont know the evidence, which is precisely why theres a big problem

the difference between you and I is that youre riding bushs dick (europeans and democrats being happy to ride obamas) and are happy to gobble up the garbage lies which are spewed about 9/11. i am questioning the world precisely because the world is not giving me the evidence to work out my own answer

If you have no evidence that the "official story" is wrong then why do you keep promoting the baseless conspiracy theory?
Because conspiracy theories are still more reliable than government propaganda? Please dont tell me you actually believe the Bush administrations account of 9/11. You probably also think that the moon landings were real, and that the crisis in Ukraine at the moment is being caused by Russia. (facepalm)
France iNcog
Ninja

Frozen

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

Dr.legend, if you knew abt irak, isis, 9/11, there are plenty evidence that some things are actually wrong or some things aren't clear. it's good to question everything, I believe what I see type of reasoning, but you got to do your research on your own at some point, at least I'm not here to educate you but on the basis the people I'm talking to can make their own research and read newspaper and think abt it
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

you just make me think of those people who claim there is no evidence politics in usa is mainly controlled by lobbies and few other organization, the people who are elected are legit and citizen believe they are where they are because they are smart enough to elect who they want. well, do some research if you are in this case, I would advise you ebsco, good database to start with
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

that's still surprising how sometimes you bring some interesting comments, and you can also brings some very simplistic ones on a different thread
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Frozen

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:See this is why I support literacy tests for liberal voters. (facepalm)
Liberal voters in general would probably perform better on that test than your average Confederate affiliate.
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

lol, yeah I don't base any of my research on youtube. I told you, i'm not here to educate you, I actually have to write something about the illinois crisis right now and I'm already late.
Go on EBSCO, you will find plenty of sources
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

youtube is just a mean to make it easier for you to understand, to simplify. otherwise none of what is discussed here could be proven without hundreds of pages, because as I already told you everything is complicated, nothing is simple
Even if I don't believe in a particular religion I don't really share your views about god incog, but oh well :)
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

and anyone who will try to simplify geopolitic is wrong to, benj once said that.
Politic,economy, all that is quiet complicated that's all I'm telling you, and it requires solid knowledge to talk abt it. second thing, you asked for basis to find evidence, go on ebsco, plenty of interesting research papers there abt any subject you could think of.
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

that's actually what politics do, they simplify which is an alternative to lie
and I don't want discuss abt those subject here, I just randomly saw that video abt feminism few month ago, which match with what I already thought abt why feminism has became popular while most of it is non sense, and I wanted to post it there thats it :).
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

abt what ? the influence of lobbies in politics? i have tons of researched done abt that, most of them done by brilliant economists and politicians, harvard teachers etc, I would just have to find that paper I wrote last year where I used them, which is on my home comp or in my email
abt 9/11 there I have none simply because I haven't done research abt that, so I mostly question everything, like you pretty much do on eveyr single of your post which is why I don't see any point on debating with you and I won't waste time on it, I already did abt philosophy and education, it leads to you questioning and bringing irrelevant facts