Frozen

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

So Dr. Legend takes one example to criticise the college system and the students, nice. No need to always add your personal beliefs whenever possible' I think we got it now.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Frozen

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

The doctor is love' the doctor is life.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

Where is that line from?
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Frozen

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Pulp Fiction
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

Puppy fiction?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

Now I got it, Pub fiction
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Frozen

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

No, Pulp Fission.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

Pulp friction?
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Frozen

Post by Mimsy for President »

[img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://images.comunidades.net/soz/sozinho90/tumblr_m69d9f8md31r41unfo1_500.gif"]
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

I don't know what... the..
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

drlegend wrote:
benj89 wrote:Sadly Dr Legend, you cannot sum up a situation quoting a wikipedia page, things are more complicated in the real world.
Yes, even if Einstein said it, you cannot simplify every situation while there are plenty of factors to consider (historicity would then not make sense, and this is one of the most important factor to take into account in any serious research)
I wont spend time explaining whats really hapenning there simply because I dont have enough time, but please if you dont know abt smtg, dont go copy waste some wikipedia page (that I could have written myself, you know how wikipedia works I hope).

lol and check Jean Jacques Bourdin who just got condemned by the CSA for a certain influence he just cited, while its an evidence talking about Valls who claimed that his first mission is to fight anti semitism (jesus christ, people dont even know what the word anti semitism mean but I give up for that to :p)
And you actually believe that voters have control on who they elects in the US, so it shows that we dont understand how the world works the same way so it would be wasted time even if I tried to explain you anything politically related

and sorry for the off topic, I havent watched that movie but I heard mixed stuff about it so I will next week I guess!
What is the point of your post? "You are wrong but I wont explain how"? Truly you might as well not post. Is this really how the college system teaches students to debate nowadays? Too busy learning about the "Palestinian" "catastrophe" to learn basic decency and discussion skills, I guess. Good Lord.
The college system nowadays at least teaches us how important the choice of the sources you use are, and that wikipedia should never be used as a reference source.
I just dont want to go into this debate where I try to explain something where you will potentially be able to deny many things since it would mean explaining the whole political context with its influence in france, that would take pages and a lot of time since I would need to support it with research too. So Im just like fuck it which is wrong, but if you want to have an opinion about it, try to do some research, dont go on wikipedia (kinda scared if thats how you generally educate yourself tho :p), that was my point.
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

drlegend wrote:Who says the source was Wikipedia? Did Wikipedia actually fabricate the quotes and actions? What is the relevance of the "political context with its influence in France" and how does it make anti-Semitism okay or an anti-Semite not an anti-Semite? How does it make it okay to pal around with Ahmadinejad? You will of course avoid explaining this and will instead simply tell me to do my research. :coffee:
I just gave you a recomandation, do never use wikipedia if you don''t want to be laughed at in a serious conversation. that''s elementary.
the fact you don''t get the relevance confirms that you are ignorant on this question, that''s why I don''t even want to try I''m not here to educate you, just to give my point of view on some question, if there is to much to tell in one comment I rather ignore.

I would now advise you to check your definition of semite, another elementary rule in a debate, know your words (you tend to distinguish yourself from the average citizen, so prove us that you have a bit more knowledge than the average journalist).
I will indeed avoid and tell you to do your research, but give you two hints: he''s not "anti-semite" which now has a race connotation, his real critic is against communautarism, and notably against the Talmud
However he supports Palestine and is anti-Zionist, which are both totally defensible
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

and yes I'm sorry to tell your Dr Legend, doing research is complicated and takes time (but Einstein said everything could be simple!!!), that would mean go to his shows, learn the political context in france, study who criticize him, and why is he that much supported, there are plenty of factors to take into account (yeah.. you basically learn how to do serious research at college.. or grad school) etc.. it takes time and a lot of knowledge to be able to debate about this question, and you obviously are irrelevant on this, so It's more reasonable that we just end the conversation here.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

drlegend wrote:Oh go F yourself. :coffee:
Fuck you legend, both these posts will be deleted.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Frozen

Post by fei123456 »

you hijacked my thread! /''@~ you all!
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

drlegend wrote:
venox wrote:Fuck you legend, both these posts will be deleted.
This is like gradeschool... If you have a problem with personal attacks, I suggest you direct the criticism at the first person who resorts to insults rather than the one who simply wants to have a mature constructive discussion.
who and where did anybody insult you besides me?
No Flag johaggis
Crossbow

Frozen

Post by johaggis »

Frozen's a pretty good film
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Frozen

Post by _venox_ »

Yes, but not hijacking every thread would be nice.
France iNcog
Ninja

Frozen

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Frozen

Post by Jam »

I like it when the government does the thinking for me, it's so much easier. It gives me a tingly feeling, like when you're a child and your father tells you a story. It's heavenly. Everybody should let the government be their heavenly father, after all they wouldn't have gotten into power if they weren't wise.
France iNcog
Ninja

Frozen

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Frozen

Post by musketjr »

uh huh. better be extra watchful for the [strike]jewish[/strike] zionist elite, they've got to the critters now too

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/ ... WX2h_lViko
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

better tell that to the 6000 injured and 1500 dead palestinian child since 13 years. please try to be objective musket, I know it's hard, but try
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Frozen

Post by musketjr »

are you on one side which doesn't like casualties and i'm on the other side that likes it?

if you hadnt noticed this is an entire subforum full of jewish baiting and conspiratorial bullshit, i merely responded (bad decision) to that. your response presupposes a dichotomy that doesn't exist as well as where i sit were it to be real. which it isn't.

lastly, don't imagine that i would seriously discuss a topic like this in depth with you people, on here.
France benj89
Howdah

Frozen

Post by benj89 »

I'm trying to be as objective as possible on this question, but ppl making fun of zionism while it kills almost every day irritates me I can't do much about it :s. well if you consider their impact on the whole geo political situation europe and africa, it's way worse than just israel-palestine, but w/e.
(nobody insulted jewish people).
At least your right abt the fact it's not reasonable to discuss abt it here