Who are/have been your favourite AOE 3's Supremacy players and why

Place open for new posts ā€” threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Italy arcangelusregis
Skirmisher

Who are/have been your favourite AOE 3's Supremacy players and why

Post by arcangelusregis »

It's just a funny Survey .
just to let you all know what i mean by the title :
My favourite strat player is @Aizamk since he seems to have the control over other players by using those fancy strats, letting most of the times the opponent thinking he(Aiz) is having a bad time and because of that losing miserably.
My favourite Macro player's are @[Armag] diarouga , @umeu and @Samwise12 since they have a REALLY strong managment over eco , military build managment, and it seems like no a single res is wasted.
My favourite Micro player is @H20 since he just changes battles that he should lost by microing, winning almost all the age 1 thanks to his explorer micro skillz and winning in general with greedy strats made viable because of microing so well.
The best Player generally speaking imo was BlackStar_OP, but since the meta has shifted and H20 hasn't came back still i think Umeu and KingofOsmane could be the next best one's
There are other insane players that i really admire , but since they are more "rounded" i don't mention them in this list.
One day i'll be Colonel, you will play with me, and you'll lose
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: Who are/have been your favourite AOE 3's Supremacy players and why

Post by pecelot »

@Veni_Vidi_Vici_W all the way!
+ sempai ofc! @Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Best/creative strategy would be Aiz, musketjr and darwingiovanny
Best micro would be H2O ofcourse, but Also kaiser, nagayumi and shmras
Best macro, samwise, lordraphael and ofcourse boneng
Best overall BSOP and atm best overall player is probably diarouga
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Favourite strat player: Japanese players in general have always played very specific strats. So I would say Nagayumi. For creativity, Aizamk and Piroshiki. A special mention for Boneng for pulling off heroic stuff that could turn a game around.
Favourite macro players: Samwise, NaturePhonix.
Favourite micro players: based on VODs, I would say Braidon, Flooky (at his peak), Nagayumi.
Favourite/best players overall: Blackstar_OP and maybe iamgrunt, but it's hard to judge from old recs, without any VODs.

Team players - again hard to appreciate because there are so few VODs of high level team players: MusketJr, Nagayumi, Veni, Samwise, Tibia.

I haven't watched the new players enough to be able to appreciate.