WildLife needs buff

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

WildLife needs buff

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Treasure guardians and various other wild Animals you can have are way to weak and should be way way stronger. Wolfs and tigers that can be trained from the sioux warcheif and Indian monk are way to weak and should attack to match reality in the next patch update.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdiVzwjd99U[/video]
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Re: WildLife needs buff

Post by Le Dragon »

Nice threadv
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

I found my new favorite YouTube content creator lol I just love this dark shit!
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I heard indian tigers were greatly nerfed from when they first came out had around 60 attack or so. I think they should have aura stats that increase like tasunke prowlers. Because in real life, one can fairly confidently defend from one aggressive animal like a dog, but 2 dogs are almost impossible to defend against.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:I heard indian tigers were greatly nerfed from when they first came out had around 60 attack or so. I think they should have aura stats that increase like tasunke prowlers. Because in real life, one can fairly confidently defend from one aggressive animal like a dog, but 2 dogs are almost impossible to defend against.

I remember seeing a postgame where NightScr3am had low India civ in NR 40 and won where he spammed TONS of tigers with his army lol
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

they actually are really good as they are since they have no natural counters they fair well vs anything. They make a big difference in India being able to push or just holding a battle in place without them. 20 tigers are a nice meat shield to stop cav in tracks, or to run down skirms and artillery. engage units in hand attacks so your units can use more powerful ranged attacks. They are great at surrounding units they don't need much space. I just wish they trained a little faster and are kinda expensive.