Turkey breeze
Lancer

ESO: Breezebrothers

08 Sep 2016, 09:40

off-topic so dead nowadays :o :o can someone please quick explain whats going on? where is chedar and ear :mad: :mad: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Musketjr wrote:is it (ozarks) a garja map aswell?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:somethings are just mean to be useless like your father's chemotherapy

Bpdscolony wrote:They have no friends, no real life, nothing, and they are mad at the people who are better than them irl, they are just bad
Netherlands Jerom
ESOC Media Team

ESO: Jerom_

08 Sep 2016, 10:42

Slowly but surely Im reading more aoe strategy related topics again than threads about dr dick's selfie stick. This is actually great. And the off topic that does come around has some content in it.

Yesterday night I read like five super interesting topics in a row, which had become pretty rare.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Turkey breeze
Lancer

ESO: Breezebrothers

08 Sep 2016, 11:41

so they permanen banned? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Musketjr wrote:is it (ozarks) a garja map aswell?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:somethings are just mean to be useless like your father's chemotherapy

Bpdscolony wrote:They have no friends, no real life, nothing, and they are mad at the people who are better than them irl, they are just bad
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Howdah

08 Sep 2016, 12:45

H2O ripped out the heart and soul of the community to gain some cheap points with Jerom. The mod circlejerk continues.
Top quality poster.
No Flag Dr. D1CK
Crossbow

08 Sep 2016, 13:09

The basement is still watching. However, Pokemon go is has been a focus for a little while. High quality content through the podcast medium is being generated continually. I am sure this won't last forever. Stop talking about my selfie stick!
"Build a man a fire, he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life"
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Howdah

08 Sep 2016, 15:28

n0eL wrote:Off topic is getting an overhaul soon. Ear and cheader could have been welcomed back if they didn't continually dodge their bans. By doing that they lost any good will they had

In other words, ESOC will go down the route of agecommunity and remove off-topic. Mod abuse and a determination not to listen to users' grievances will become mere facts of the day.
Top quality poster.
France iNcog
ESOC Patch Team

ESO: status = SAVED!!1²

08 Sep 2016, 15:40

I hope to god we're still allowed to discuss difficult topics in off topic.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!

Forum Info

Return to “The Town Center”