Rage thread

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Rage thread

Post by _venox_ »

This site needs something like a rage thread. Let me begin by saying that guy insulted me. Can I report this guy somehow and somewhere? And for anybody that will potentially make a joke about it or say something stupid about it: piss off.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Rage thread

Post by _venox_ »

venox wrote:And for anybody that will potentially make a joke about it or say something stupid about it: piss off.
he doesn''t have a missing comma...
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Rage thread

Post by bart331 »

tbh he has a point, ur a Swiss fukface
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Rage thread

Post by _venox_ »

1) Be respectful. Treat others as you would treat yourself. Choose your language with care, and excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words, especially when directed at others, will not be tolerated.

4) Do not flame or attack others. Similarly to rule 1, while debates and arguments are allowed on the forum, keep it civil and respectful' go about it in a way that doesn't offend others.

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Rage thread

Post by _venox_ »

I still want to report him, if he ofc won't get banned for one time or even for an insult, only for things like spamming the swastika or something. And insulting others is no fun expect for bart as it seems.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Rage thread

Post by _H2O »

You can ask the question about reporting people, but specific people is not allowed. There is a report feature at agecommunity I believe. I do not know if there is any follow up done on it.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Rage thread

Post by bart331 »

venox wrote:1) Be respectful. Treat others as you would treat yourself. Choose your language with care, and excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words, especially when directed at others, will not be tolerated.

4) Do not flame or attack others. Similarly to rule 1, while debates and arguments are allowed on the forum, keep it civil and respectful' go about it in a way that doesn''t offend others.

its a rage thread
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Rage thread

Post by _venox_ »

since the thread is created within these rules the thread has to follow them, it is subordinate. What I ment with rage thread is to let off steam and this can be surely done without insulting others. Insulting aoe3 civs, political decisions I have no problem with, this all doesn't go against the rules.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Rage thread

Post by _H2O »

I edited out the reference to other people. Going to lock this too since its not really about getting guidance on reporting its more about venting.