duolckrad vs Nebuchadnezzar

Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

duolckrad vs Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Vinyanyérë »

[spoiler=Result]Nebuchadnezzar forfeits.

No recs so I picked other attachments. Did you know that you can put whatever files you want in place of recs?[/spoiler]
Attachments
U3d8S_wTNgcP2K3Fr_MSyD0lPPqHqQZM3QJnumz67PE.jpg
tumblr_mkoo6d3Iwp1qbper1o1_400.gif
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Re: duolckrad vs Nebuchadnezzar

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I know it's meant to be satire but the idea of you typing these things out, putting thought into how you can make yourself sound like the most unbelievably autistic 15 year old, is a bit sad really.

I mean you probably think it's funny and when you get responses like this you chuckle to yourself and think 'ha, got'em' but I just don't quite understand where that gratification comes from, that seems really weird to me. Like you spend time in public walking around shouting 'BLEG BLEH IM RETARDED BLUGH BLARH' and look at all the weird looks you're getting, and thinking to yourself 'ha, I bet they think I'm retarded'. Like of course they do, why wouldn't they? That's the normal response?

I dunno I think maybe you should just stop posting for a few weeks and see if you can forget about it? I think it's kind of detrimental to you on a social level. This isn't how people are meant to interact. Maybe go try hanging out with some of your friends more often or focus on your studies or career or whatever you're doing. I just hope you don't get to the point where you're missing out on spending time with others to post here. You don't know and never will know most of these people buddy. Why does whether or not they think you're funny really matter?
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I know it's meant to be satire but the idea of you typing these things out, putting thought into how you can make yourself sound like the most unbelievably autistic 15 year old, is a bit sad really.

I mean you probably think it's funny and when you get responses like this you chuckle to yourself and think 'ha, got'em' but I just don't quite understand where that gratification comes from, that seems really weird to me. Like you spend time in public walking around shouting 'BLEG BLEH IM RETARDED BLUGH BLARH' and look at all the weird looks you're getting, and thinking to yourself 'ha, I bet they think I'm retarded'. Like of course they do, why wouldn't they? That's the normal response?

I dunno I think maybe you should just stop posting for a few weeks and see if you can forget about it? I think it's kind of detrimental to you on a social level. This isn't how people are meant to interact. Maybe go try hanging out with some of your friends more often or focus on your studies or career or whatever you're doing. I just hope you don't get to the point where you're missing out on spending time with others to post here. You don't know and never will know most of these people buddy. Why does whether or not they think you're funny really matter?

This may just be the most troll post I've ever seen
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

^ then you dont browse this forum enough :grin:
Lancer

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Why does whether or not they think you're funny really matter?

welcome to the internet. where people dont take stuff as serious as you do. or, like me, dont even really care about the opinion of random strangers they never met and just wanna have a fun time. which is kinda the whole point of this, having fun random social interactions with strangers (kinda like the whole imgur/9gag/reddit/etc community thingy).

srsly, what else? having serious conversations about things that matter to me in my life with strangers that i dont know? LOL ?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Maybe go try hanging out with some of your friends more often or focus on your studies or career or whatever you're doing.

if you would have checked out the actual thread about why i forfeit you will see that i did that because i rather hang out outside with friends when the weather is as nice than playing this guy^, and he seemed to be fine with it. if you check my elo you will see that i played like 20 games in the past 6 month, thats bec sadly university hits hard since november.. so its kinda ironic that im actually doing exactly the thing that you recommended here by forfeiting and not taking unimportant internet/gaming BS sersiously.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

#OP_WILLEM topics...

a fine post Mimsy - even on topic, GJ
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

wait @AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE is Mimsy?
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:

welcome to the internet. where people dont take stuff as serious as you do. or, like me, dont even really care about the opinion of random strangers they never met and just wanna have a fun time. which is kinda the whole point of this, having fun random social interactions with strangers (kinda like the whole imgur/9gag/reddit/etc community thingy).

srsly, what else? having serious conversations about things that matter to me in my life with strangers that i dont know? LOL ?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Maybe go try hanging out with some of your friends more often or focus on your studies or career or whatever you're doing.

if you would have checked out the actual thread about why i forfeit you will see that i did that because i rather hang out outside with friends when the weather is as nice than playing this guy^, and he seemed to be fine with it. if you check my elo you will see that i played like 20 games in the past 6 month, thats bec sadly university hits hard since november.. so its kinda ironic that im actually doing exactly the thing that you recommended here by forfeiting and not taking unimportant internet/gaming BS sersiously.

Bramboy was just picking out a random copypasta man you got outmemed
duck
:mds:
imo
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Falling for a Brambait? I am disappoint.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

rip, jebaited to death :V

gh0st wrote:wait @AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE is Mimsy?

clearly
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:

Image Image
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

EAGLEMUT wrote:What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

On another serious note.. Surprising to see an unknown name sign up to waste time of the people organizing this tournament by forfeiting. Second chance sign ups were open for too long imo.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

LOL wasting time
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Jerom wrote:On another serious note.. Surprising to see an unknown name sign up to waste time of the people organizing this tournament by forfeiting. Second chance sign ups were open for too long imo.
It was me smurfing
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Jerom wrote:On another serious note.. Surprising to see an unknown name sign up to waste time of the people organizing this tournament by forfeiting. Second chance sign ups were open for too long imo.

I honestly should not have signed up for second chance. I thought I would make it and just ended up being unable to put the time into it. Sorry about that guys.

Also Bram that was pretty meta.
Lancer

Vinyanenya wrote:things.

Bramboy was just picking out a random copypasta man you got outmemed

i totally deserved this.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03