Butifle vs. mongobillione

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Butifle vs. mongobillione

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
umeu wrote:i didnt call him a cheater, learn to read. i just asked if it was still amirmohammed on that account. and dyddyd is a cheater. but ofcourse, you being a person that spreads hacks, thats probably no problem for you either. rofl

Damn I just got rekt! Can't believe you figured out that I spread hacks. We got a sherlock holmes over here.

i wasnt talking to you.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Srry my reading comprehension is mediocre at best
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Well that's a shitstorm I haven't seen in some time :shock: I suggest we stop speculating here until we have a statement from the Media team, as Duck pointed out. Also Umeu, Googol, Sebnan and Dia, can you just either ignore each other or start fighting on Discord or something, because these flame wars are getting old :roll:

Diarouga especially, you have been banned from the rest of the forums because of your toxic behavior and calling people trash isn't going to improve that situation, so please use this opportunity to improve your behavior on ESOC.

Going to leave the posts up because the thread was ruined from page #1, but from now on this dick measuring contest will be moderated & the posts deleted.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

gibson wrote:I actually love this thread. So many irrelevant people who think that their opinion should matter to other irrelevant people bc they no lifed a dead game for years and got x number of pixel points.

having big pr makes you important and don't tel me otherwise!
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

princeofkabul wrote:
gibson wrote:I actually love this thread. So many irrelevant people who think that their opinion should matter to other irrelevant people bc they no lifed a dead game for years and got x number of pixel points.

having big pr makes you important and don't tel me otherwise!
the only reason acergame ever god laid was bc he was higher than pr35
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Post by diarougaforever »

umeu wrote:i didnt call him a cheater, learn to read. i just asked if it was still amirmohammed on that account. and dyddyd is a cheater. but ofcourse, you being a person that spreads hacks, thats probably no problem for you either. rofl

Yeah keep calling people cheaters haha.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

umeu wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:everything u post is just crap.. lol i dont give a fuk about what u think rlly.. ur the biggest troll on this forum and u behave toxic to everyone if u dont agree with him.. i had my reasons to quit.. googol knows it.. i dont give a fuk about u immature stupid person really .. lol just go jump from ur food truck or something

Yeah Umeu is just fucking toxic, he's always been.

says the guy banned for over a year because he cant behave like someone older than 5

Got banned because I need to tell people like you what they really are, that's different.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

edeholland wrote:Well that's a shitstorm I haven't seen in some time :shock: I suggest we stop speculating here until we have a statement from the Media team, as Duck pointed out. Also Umeu, Googol, Sebnan and Dia, can you just either ignore each other or start fighting on Discord or something, because these flame wars are getting old :roll:

Diarouga especially, you have been banned from the rest of the forums because of your toxic behavior and calling people trash isn't going to improve that situation, so please use this opportunity to improve your behavior on ESOC.

Going to leave the posts up because the thread was ruined from page #1, but from now on this dick measuring contest will be moderated & the posts deleted.

More biased moderation please!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

diarougaforever wrote:Got banned because I need to tell people like you what they really are, that's different.

you couldn't even tell your left butt cheek from your right, let alone that you are able to tell what people are like, unless you think calling someone "nigger" is the proper way to go about things! Which of course says book loads about what kind of person you are.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

what is biased in moderation he just asked all of you to stop flaming each other
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

tedere12 wrote:what is biased in moderation he just asked all of you to stop flaming each other

Especially diarouga blablabla
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Locked. Could you guys try to behave for once?

The Community Team will review this thread later.