No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6718

05 Jul 2017, 16:37

gibson wrote:
umeu wrote:i didnt call him a cheater, learn to read. i just asked if it was still amirmohammed on that account. and dyddyd is a cheater. but ofcourse, you being a person that spreads hacks, thats probably no problem for you either. rofl

Damn I just got rekt! Can't believe you figured out that I spread hacks. We got a sherlock holmes over here.


i wasnt talking to you.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 5917
Location: USA

05 Jul 2017, 16:37

Srry my reading comprehension is mediocre at best
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1948
ESO: edeholland
Location: something something location

05 Jul 2017, 16:38

Well that's a shitstorm I haven't seen in some time :shock: I suggest we stop speculating here until we have a statement from the Media team, as Duck pointed out. Also Umeu, Googol, Sebnan and Dia, can you just either ignore each other or start fighting on Discord or something, because these flame wars are getting old :roll:

Diarouga especially, you have been banned from the rest of the forums because of your toxic behavior and calling people trash isn't going to improve that situation, so please use this opportunity to improve your behavior on ESOC.

Going to leave the posts up because the thread was ruined from page #1, but from now on this dick measuring contest will be moderated & the posts deleted.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Coffee + 1 hour = poop
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1213
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

05 Jul 2017, 16:40

gibson wrote:I actually love this thread. So many irrelevant people who think that their opinion should matter to other irrelevant people bc they no lifed a dead game for years and got x number of pixel points.


having big pr makes you important and don't tel me otherwise!
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 5917
Location: USA

05 Jul 2017, 16:42

princeofkabul wrote:
gibson wrote:I actually love this thread. So many irrelevant people who think that their opinion should matter to other irrelevant people bc they no lifed a dead game for years and got x number of pixel points.


having big pr makes you important and don't tel me otherwise!
the only reason acergame ever god laid was bc he was higher than pr35
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
France diarougaforever
Musketeer
Posts: 99
ESO: diarouga
Location: Paris, France

05 Jul 2017, 16:48

umeu wrote:i didnt call him a cheater, learn to read. i just asked if it was still amirmohammed on that account. and dyddyd is a cheater. but ofcourse, you being a person that spreads hacks, thats probably no problem for you either. rofl

Yeah keep calling people cheaters haha.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
User avatar
France diarougaforever
Musketeer
Posts: 99
ESO: diarouga
Location: Paris, France

05 Jul 2017, 16:50

umeu wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:everything u post is just crap.. lol i dont give a fuk about what u think rlly.. ur the biggest troll on this forum and u behave toxic to everyone if u dont agree with him.. i had my reasons to quit.. googol knows it.. i dont give a fuk about u immature stupid person really .. lol just go jump from ur food truck or something

Yeah Umeu is just fucking toxic, he's always been.


says the guy banned for over a year because he cant behave like someone older than 5

Got banned because I need to tell people like you what they really are, that's different.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
User avatar
France diarougaforever
Musketeer
Posts: 99
ESO: diarouga
Location: Paris, France

05 Jul 2017, 16:51

edeholland wrote:Well that's a shitstorm I haven't seen in some time :shock: I suggest we stop speculating here until we have a statement from the Media team, as Duck pointed out. Also Umeu, Googol, Sebnan and Dia, can you just either ignore each other or start fighting on Discord or something, because these flame wars are getting old :roll:

Diarouga especially, you have been banned from the rest of the forums because of your toxic behavior and calling people trash isn't going to improve that situation, so please use this opportunity to improve your behavior on ESOC.

Going to leave the posts up because the thread was ruined from page #1, but from now on this dick measuring contest will be moderated & the posts deleted.

More biased moderation please!
Message me if you want to join the council team.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6718

05 Jul 2017, 16:55

diarougaforever wrote:Got banned because I need to tell people like you what they really are, that's different.

you couldn't even tell your left butt cheek from your right, let alone that you are able to tell what people are like, unless you think calling someone "nigger" is the proper way to go about things! Which of course says book loads about what kind of person you are.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
Greece tedere12
Howdah
Posts: 1844

05 Jul 2017, 16:56

what is biased in moderation he just asked all of you to stop flaming each other
#FreeTheCheese
User avatar
France diarougaforever
Musketeer
Posts: 99
ESO: diarouga
Location: Paris, France

05 Jul 2017, 16:57

tedere12 wrote:what is biased in moderation he just asked all of you to stop flaming each other

Especially diarouga blablabla
Message me if you want to join the council team.
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4138
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

05 Jul 2017, 17:01

Locked. Could you guys try to behave for once?

The Community Team will review this thread later.

Forum Info

Return to “Semi-finals and Finals”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest