Length: 16 minutes
[EP3-1 SP] Mongobillione[IR] vs Jerimuno[AZ] - ESOC High Plains.age3yrec
(365.35 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
ESOC High Plains
ESOC High Plains
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 3.1
Length: 6 minutes
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: mongobillione vs. Jerimuno

Post by deleted_user »

I'm upset at this result because it will give Second Chance opponents fuel to dispute its title as the most competitive tourney in existence.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah idk why organize a second chance tourney if the people who play in it don't give a shit about it
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

don't give a shit as in still playing their matches? I think the event has been going tremendously well taking no cash reward whatsoever into account
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

So in semi finals, butifle and mongobillione agreed to play troll strats only, which is not competitive. Then mongobillione resigned even though he won. And then jerimuno forfeited after 2-1 of a BO7, which was btw not casted.
I can't see how you can call that "tremendously well", or think that players cared a lot. Also not sure the cash should matter.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

It's the middle of the summer, a tournament organised purely for fun to give lower-ranked players an opportunity to compete on the big scene with no cash prize. It seems that one person is involved in all of those „delinquencies". Similar events took place in major championships, too. Marechal Rondon forfeiting, Garja, even you and mongo agreed not to play on water during your series. It's that you can't possibly prevent such happenings in their entirety.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Usually this kind of stuff at least doesn't happen to the last rounds of the tourney... If it was in RO16 no one would care
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

I don't disagree, it is disappointing, though well, what can you do... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

I take everything seriously, this in my opinion is a tremendous lack of respect..
But I'm happy to have given the butifle victory in the semi finals, because I saw that buti really wanted to play, that noob resigned in two important moments of a tournament that even without monetary value is still important, and should be prohibited To participate in the next ..
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

just let kaiser have his opinions... me vs burifle the better player reached finals...
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

look wrote:I take everything seriously, this in my opinion is a tremendous lack of respect..
But I'm happy to have given the butifle victory in the semi finals, because I saw that buti really wanted to play, that noob resigned in two important moments of a tournament that even without monetary value is still important, and should be prohibited To participate in the next ..

feel free to play me anytime but ur the last one who shud call me no nub xD

NEED MORE XP
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Jesus Christ not this again.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Forfeit in the finals? Really?
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

this isnt the finals
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

wtf i played through every series and did always play them to end and now im again getting targeted by this retard i dont get it? when did i or butifle made a troll strat in our semi finals???? first game was spain vs ports where i went for a build i even practised for that particular mu and it payd off usually but butifle is better so he won.. sec game china vs ger just standart stuff i won... third game was a bit bad imo he didnt really know sioux and i just rushed and got a way with it... nothing trolled there.. 4th game was standart aswell.. 5th game was aztec vs russ i know everyone wants aztec to rush but i like fi it won me 2 games vs bwinner so.. and 6th game i couldnt place agra and lost then.. 7th game was standart again... now i resigned cuz i had several reasons which u dont know so just go fuk urself... and jerimuno lost a game kind of unlucky and threw it.. all other games as far as i remind were played and we had great series especially the one from me and butifle found alot of viewers i still get people telling me it was great to watch especially cuz hazza and queen casted very good!! so please wheres the problem again relating me?

NEED MORE XP
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Butifle said you guys agreed to do troll strats, and that it's also the reason why you let him win, because you considered that he should win the series if you guys played serious instead of trolling. Now you can lie as much as you want about that, if butifle said it there's a reason. So it's not a competitive setting, plus then you resign instead of taking the win which also isn't how a tourney works. You just fucked up both semi and finals by doing that. And then in the small finals you guys go without casters, you just don't give a shit about people watching your games, because you're selfish, and for some reasons he resigns after 2-1 because hey why not.

Btw please stop writing "fuk" you remind me of sirmusket it's painful
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

Well, sorry for apparently not taking the bronze match too seriously, after all it felt rather lackluster as the games were heavily delayed and not casted (which was of course both our fault, and a bit sloppy due to a late change of the time at which we played). I did not expect people to be so upset about a forfeit, so i really want to apologize for that. However, as mentioned prior, my perception of the second chance was to give the players a possibility to play more games simply for fun and entertainment, and those elements felt kinda missing for me there, sorry.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yea it's not as serious as the real tourney ofc, but one aim of this tourney is also to give some more games for the viewers, but it's ok
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

if you do not want to take anything seriously, do not participate!!
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yea it's not as serious as the real tourney ofc, but one aim of this tourney is also to give some more games for the viewers, but it's ok

The aristocracy of the Media Team decides what the tournament is for thank you.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Yeah Second Chance is the real tourney. We use big "championships" as a way of weeding out competitive undesirables.