Butifle vs. mongobillione

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Butifle vs. mongobillione

Post by deleted_user0 »

sebnan12 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:Umeu is right on this. why you're pulling stuff like this in tournament games? even though it's no prize pool tournament makes no sense. butifle's decision makes also no sense for taking the win, you'll never be a winner of this "tournament" even if you win the finals.

no hes not right at all. theres no rule i cant give up whenever i like. this can have several reasons.. maybe i go travel next week and i cant play finals anyways.. cauz the tourney delayed.. maybe im feard of look.. maybe my mother just died and i couldnt finish and hjad to go.. no prince hes deinitly not right.. if u show me the rule that doesnt allow me to quit whenever i want, then im taking all back.. if u cant pls just dont put more drama where there shud be non

its not about rules, its about respecting your opponents (not just butifle, but also the other (semi)-finalist), respecting the organizers of this tournament, the casters and the audience. but it seems your momma forgot to teach you that lesson... even if you had a good reason, which ofcourse is possible, then you handled this in pretty much the worst way possible. and instead of being humble about it, you strut around like a peacock to proud to take any criticism.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

everything u post is just crap.. lol i dont give a fuk about what u think rlly.. ur the biggest troll on this forum and u behave toxic to everyone if u dont agree with him.. i had my reasons to quit.. googol knows it.. i dont give a fuk about u immature stupid person really .. lol just go jump from ur food truck or something
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

As i said before what mongo decides will stay, i acknowledge the fact that i basically lost yeah, but in the fact i didnt prepared for the series either it wasnt supposed to be super serious either aswell we are good friends and know each other alot since we practiced alot together for the tournament, i already achieved what i really wanted to and i dont really care, if mongo cant play the finals i wont ruin the tournament by forfeiting finals that would be stupid but if i win or lose those series will be for him. And that is what matters most at this point, if you wanna give an honor lessons then there you have an honorable answer and that is it and as it should be imo.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

sebnan12 wrote:everything u post is just crap.. lol i dont give a fuk about what u think rlly.. ur the biggest troll on this forum and u behave toxic to everyone if u dont agree with him.. i had my reasons to quit.. googol knows it.. i dont give a fuk about u immature stupid person really .. lol just go jump from ur food truck or something

yes, very mature post!
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

Yeah i confirm i know the true reasons of mongo quitting aswell, we talked about it and its up to him to post it here or not.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

umeu wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:everything u post is just crap.. lol i dont give a fuk about what u think rlly.. ur the biggest troll on this forum and u behave toxic to everyone if u dont agree with him.. i had my reasons to quit.. googol knows it.. i dont give a fuk about u immature stupid person really .. lol just go jump from ur food truck or something

yes, very mature post!

yea sry for that u couldve just dont post and ask me or butifle why this happend befor u start getting on us and we could handle it like normal people.. but obviously thats what turns out if u just keep on doing shit and shit
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Googol wrote:As i said before what mongo decides will stay, i acknowledge the fact that i basically lost yeah, but in the fact i didnt prepared for the series either it wasnt supposed to be super serious either aswell we are good friends and know each other alot since we practiced alot together for the tournament, i already achieved what i really wanted to and i dont really care, if mongo cant play the finals i wont ruin the tournament by forfeiting finals that would be stupid but if i win or lose those series will be for him. And that is what matters most at this point, if you wanna give an honor lessons then there you have an honorable answer and that is it and as it should be imo.

well, sure thats a fine answer. i never said anything about what you did, you did nothing wrong.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

umeu wrote:
Googol wrote:As i said before what mongo decides will stay, i acknowledge the fact that i basically lost yeah, but in the fact i didnt prepared for the series either it wasnt supposed to be super serious either aswell we are good friends and know each other alot since we practiced alot together for the tournament, i already achieved what i really wanted to and i dont really care, if mongo cant play the finals i wont ruin the tournament by forfeiting finals that would be stupid but if i win or lose those series will be for him. And that is what matters most at this point, if you wanna give an honor lessons then there you have an honorable answer and that is it and as it should be imo.

well, sure thats a fine answer. i never said anything about what you did, you did nothing wrong.

Then stop please insulting my friend.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

sebnan12 wrote:
umeu wrote:

yes, very mature post!

yea sry for that u couldve just dont post and ask me or butifle why this happend befor u start getting on us and we could handle it like normal people.. but obviously thats what turns out if u just keep on doing shit and shit

nah, i dont need to know your reasons. your reasons are your own. if you have a good reason, and you know it, that is enough. You don't have to justify it to other people, but you couldve still responded differently. And that's all some people were saying. i just didnt like how you were talking to other people who disagreed with your behaviour.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

fair enough, but think you guys should inform people for this decision of yours before. would've save my time for ranting bullshit for you and you for responding. how would you expect people to respond when they'r not given the full backround?
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

princeofkabul wrote:

fair enough, but think you guys should inform people for this decision of yours before. would've save my time for ranting bullshit for you and you for responding. how would you expect people to respond when they'r not given the full backround?

Mongo should explain it, if he wants to.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

theres nothing to explain.. googol won.. i did nothing against the rules.. people had fun watching.. thats it.. all i can say i had my reasons and done.. sry if i insulted anyone umeu.. i like ur last post.. everything above is bad still

NEED MORE XP
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

if you had your own reasons to quit why didn't you quit after you finish the series? This behavior makes no sense to me at all,also don't get mad at people judging you, it is inevitable when you take such decisions and don't justify them
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Post by diarougaforever »

umeu wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:
umeu wrote:it's just as much my business as it is yours. I watch this tournament too, and it's just sad to see people act like this and then pretend theyre in the right. but since you have no idea what right and wrong is, ofcourse it seems all right to you. Now go back to your shithole and host 1v1 for 100 minutes while you call people racist slurs. goodbye

Well, you constantly harassing my friends and calling them stupid and claiming they cheat is my business.

Since you're on ESOC you can do that, because they only warn and ban people they don't like, but I really hope the people in this community understand how trash you are.

when did i say anyone cheated? im not harrassing your friends. mongobillione just acted like a huge dick. and if youre his good friend, you should actually tell him that, instead of being a holier than thou hypocrite. but that's just me. don't take my word for it. now move on by. ty

You called butifle a cheater in a previous thread, and you also called dyddyd a cheater, while he spent time writting a guide, which helps some people, unlike your posts which are all as useless as possible.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

tedere12 wrote:

if you had your own reasons to quit why didn't you quit after you finish the series? This behavior makes no sense to me at all,also don't get mad at people judging you, it is inevitable when you take such decisions and don't justify them

people who judge without knowing whats going on are worse rlly.. and ye it makes sense that i quit at that point because i had my reasons still.. but well anyways im done with this thread sry..

NEED MORE XP
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Post by diarougaforever »

Yeah Umeu is just fucking toxic, he's always been.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

umeu calls everyone a cheater dont take it personally
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Cancer thread.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Hazza54321 wrote:umeu calls everyone a cheater dont take it personally

inb4 umeu pulls up a thread from 2 years ago of you saying something about people cheating, posts it completely out of context and calls you a hypocrite.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

sebnan12 wrote:
tedere12 wrote:

people who judge without knowing whats going on are worse rlly.. and ye it makes sense that i quit at that point because i had my reasons still.. but well anyways im done with this thread sry..

you didn't let em know so then its your fault
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I actually love this thread. So many irrelevant people who think that their opinion should matter to other irrelevant people bc they no lifed a dead game for years and got x number of pixel points.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

i didnt call him a cheater, learn to read. i just asked if it was still amirmohammed on that account. and dyddyd is a cheater. but ofcourse, you being a person that spreads hacks, thats probably no problem for you either. rofl
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I hereby close this thread.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:i didnt call him a cheater, learn to read. i just asked if it was still amirmohammed on that account. and dyddyd is a cheater. but ofcourse, you being a person that spreads hacks, thats probably no problem for you either. rofl

Damn I just got rekt! Can't believe you figured out that I spread hacks. We got a sherlock holmes over here.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

diarougaforever wrote:

Yeah Umeu is just fucking toxic, he's always been.

says the guy banned for over a year because he cant behave like someone older than 5