Butifle vs. mongobillione

France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Re: Butifle vs. mongobillione

Post by diarougaforever »

Lol, glad to see umeu hasn't changed.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Googol wrote:
umeu wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:theres nothing to agree or disagree. 7 games series and my oponent won.. simple as that..

I see you have got a good working brain fo sho!!! :uglylol: :ugly: :maniac:

Still alot better working than compared to yours for example.

and you base that on? absolutely nothing XD great job fruitcakes... you 2 managed to ruin tournament and shit on the hard work of casters and organizers, but you're too rude or daft to understand it.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Please, do us both a favor and keep selling street food in vietnam and let tourney admins handle it.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

umeu wrote:
Googol wrote:
umeu wrote:theres nothing to agree or disagree. 7 games series and my oponent won.. simple as that..

I see you have got a good working brain fo sho!!! :uglylol: :ugly: :maniac:

Still alot better working than compared to yours for example.

and you base that on? absolutely nothing XD great job fruitcakes... you 2 managed to ruin tournament and shit on the hard work of casters and organizers, but you're too rude or daft to understand it.[/quote]
How is it your business?
Just let people alone and go play more iro in qs.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

nah pls guys umeus daily dosis of trying to get on peoples nuts on the internet isnt achieved yet. let him talk more shit
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

it's just as much my business as it is yours. I watch this tournament too, and it's just sad to see people act like this and then pretend theyre in the right. but since you have no idea what right and wrong is, ofcourse it seems all right to you. Now go back to your shithole and host 1v1 for 100 minutes while you call people racist slurs. goodbye
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Googol wrote:Please, do us both a favor and keep selling street food in vietnam and let tourney admins handle it.

ah i see, you are a tough guy now. You probably don't even know what a honest day of work is. There is no shame in selling food anywhere. Maybe when you grow up one day, you will realise this. Now put your diapers back on and go suck on diarougas titties.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

umeu wrote:
Googol wrote:Please, do us both a favor and keep selling street food in vietnam and let tourney admins handle it.

ah i see, you are a tough guy now. You probably don't even know what a honest day of work is. There is no shame in selling food anywhere. Maybe when you grow up one day, you will realise this. Now put your diapers back on and go suck on diarougas titties.

Ah i see, youre tough guy aswell behind the computer screen, go and see me in Thailand ill be off there soon, its not that far away from vietnam. Im sure we could have a "friendly" chat.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Umeu is right on this. why you're pulling stuff like this in tournament games? even though it's no prize pool tournament makes no sense. butifle's decision makes also no sense for taking the win, you'll never be a winner of this "tournament" even if you win the finals.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

okay well everyone went fully retarded im outta here
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

princeofkabul wrote:Umeu is right on this. why you're pulling stuff like this in tournament games? even though it's no prize pool tournament makes no sense. butifle's decision makes also no sense for taking the win, you'll never be a winner of this "tournament" even if you win the finals.

Did i said anywhere i accept that result lol ? Read my post then the begging of it.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Googol wrote:
umeu wrote:

Ah i see, youre tough guy aswell behind the computer screen, go and see me in Thailand ill be off there soon, its not that far away from vietnam. Im sure we could have a "friendly" chat.

sure, buy your ticket to haiphong, if you can afford it, that is.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

princeofkabul wrote:Umeu is right on this. why you're pulling stuff like this in tournament games? even though it's no prize pool tournament makes no sense. butifle's decision makes also no sense for taking the win, you'll never be a winner of this "tournament" even if you win the finals.

no hes not right at all. theres no rule i cant give up whenever i like. this can have several reasons.. maybe i go travel next week and i cant play finals anyways.. cauz the tourney delayed.. maybe im feard of look.. maybe my mother just died and i couldnt finish and hjad to go.. no prince hes deinitly not right.. if u show me the rule that doesnt allow me to quit whenever i want, then im taking all back.. if u cant pls just dont put more drama where there shud be non
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

Yes i can afford it why not. See you there then
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

1v1 me irl
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

Googol wrote:

Did i said anywhere i accept that result lol ? Read my post then the begging of it.

the thing is I would refuse to advance in this situation you're in rn. guess that's just me. no prize pool either to fight for.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

and we put down a super interesting and nice to watch series with some sort of drama what do u even want more.. thats best u could ever have.. some donations were made during stream and we had 120 viewers.. i really dont get ur point umeu probably u just have too mjuch time to start drama wherever u can rlly

NEED MORE XP
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

I refused to advance prince, i guess you didnt watch the game7 postgame chat.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

sebnan12 wrote:

no hes not right at all. theres no rule i cant give up whenever i like. this can have several reasons.. maybe i go travel next week and i cant play finals anyways.. cauz the tourney delayed.. maybe im feard of look.. maybe my mother just died and i couldnt finish and hjad to go.. no prince hes deinitly not right.. if u show me the rule that doesnt allow me to quit whenever i want, then im taking all back.. if u cant pls just dont put more drama where there shud be non

maybe, but in this case you haven't gave any reason for quiting. obviously it would be understandable it you had something personal stuff to take care off. so the conclusion for the quit is something else.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

umeu wrote:it's just as much my business as it is yours. I watch this tournament too, and it's just sad to see people act like this and then pretend theyre in the right. but since you have no idea what right and wrong is, ofcourse it seems all right to you. Now go back to your shithole and host 1v1 for 100 minutes while you call people racist slurs. goodbye

Well, you constantly harassing my friends and calling them stupid and claiming they cheat is my business.

Since you're on ESOC you can do that, because they only warn and ban people they don't like, but I really hope the people in this community understand how trash you are.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

SKG - Somali Kabuli Gaming - Giving honour lessons since 2017
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

Googol wrote:I refused to advance prince, i guess you didnt watch the game7 postgame chat.

in your text at beginning you just moved the decision to mongo, who shouldn't have any authority to make the decision cause he "lost".
you as a winning player can make the "right thing" or whatever. but ultimately mongo who lost 4-3 can't make the decision if he goes to finals or you. Admins probably look this matter from the same perspective.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

diarougaforever wrote:
umeu wrote:it's just as much my business as it is yours. I watch this tournament too, and it's just sad to see people act like this and then pretend theyre in the right. but since you have no idea what right and wrong is, ofcourse it seems all right to you. Now go back to your shithole and host 1v1 for 100 minutes while you call people racist slurs. goodbye

Well, you constantly harassing my friends and calling them stupid and claiming they cheat is my business.

Since you're on ESOC you can do that, because they only warn and ban people they don't like, but I really hope the people in this community understand how trash you are.

when did i say anyone cheated? im not harrassing your friends. mongobillione just acted like a huge dick. and if youre his good friend, you should actually tell him that, instead of being a holier than thou hypocrite. but that's just me. don't take my word for it. now move on by. ty
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

princeofkabul wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:

maybe, but in this case you haven't gave any reason for quiting. obviously it would be understandable it you had something personal stuff to take care off. so the conclusion for the quit is something else.
well see thats what i meant i got personal reasons to quit... and peopleinvolved know that.. and guys like umeu and teder dont

NEED MORE XP
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

somppukunkku wrote:SKG - Somali Kabuli Gaming - Giving honour lessons since 2017

we're the good shepherds who has the duty to guide this god forsaken community to the right path and take care of all of the lost members.