United States of America RiiSEN
ESOC Media Team
Game: AoE Online

11 Aug 2017, 17:10

AoEO has a long history of competition, and it is quite over-due for us to introduce some of the top players within the game’s competitive circle. I would like to introduce Carnage, GiveuAnxiety, PF2K, TheMista, and ZertoN. These players have shown remarkable talent in AoEO and in other games closer to ESOC’s heart. With that in mind, we had them answer some questions regarding their thoughts on the rerelease of AoEO and the Zuta Zuta Classic which is slated to begin next week!

The Zuta Zuta Classic is the first tournament for AoEO since its reopening under Project Celeste. What does this tournament mean for you?

Player Answers

The Zuta Zuta Classic also happens to be only the 4th AoEO tournament that TheMista has participated in. Are you excited for the chance to compete in a Bo(x) against him, and do you think you have what it takes to bring him down?

Player Answers

(To TheMista): do you think anyone has a solid chance of kicking you out of the tournament?

Player Answers

There are a lot of up-and-coming players within the current AoEO player roster, could you name one or two that most excite you about their play? What about them excites you?

Player Answers

Any civilizations or strategies that will be a player favorite?

Player Answers

Who are you most looking forward to defeating in the Zuta Zuta Classic?

Player Answers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Zuta Zuta Classic will begin on the 14th of August and will be featured on ESOCTV. Look for the streaming schedule in the news!
If you wish to compete, signups are still open until August 13th! Take your chance to win your portion of the $500 prize pool! Sign up through the myESOC panel!
Think you understand the game well enough to win some bets? Hydjo_ is hosting a betting event for the Zuta Zuta Classic! The rules and signups are located here!
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

11 Aug 2017, 17:42

very nice post. Also zerton's last answer was good :D
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
Netherlands Wout
Musketeer
ESO: Wout

11 Aug 2017, 18:06

zerton is a savage
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
ESO: lemmings121

11 Aug 2017, 18:13

op
Netherlands keenflame
Crossbow
ESO: keenflame

11 Aug 2017, 18:36

i vomited
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
ESO: Mongobillione

11 Aug 2017, 21:09

no no ur ego aint too big emperor mista
BAE
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

11 Aug 2017, 21:13

(To TheMista): do you think anyone has a solid chance of kicking you out of the tournament?

TheMista - There are plenty of decent players competing in this upcoming tournament, but I dont think I can find a solid threat in them. There will be tough games for sure, but i will end up victorious like a good king should.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :kinggreen:
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: SirCallen

11 Aug 2017, 21:59

Nice content
"Men have a lot more character than women because they are more intellectual and become forged in their own unique way over the years."
-Gendarme
Japan Aizamk
Lancer

12 Aug 2017, 04:24

GUA hugely overestimating my chances here I think :P

There simply isn't enough room for me to innovate in a game where I don't have much game knowledge (meta or otherwise) to start with. People have told me some standard BOs, and I do thank them for that, but I don't particularly like following standard BOs. At the end of the day in aoeo it's still going to be opponent in their comfort zone, and me outside of mine. Would rather shake things up, but it's also pretty difficult to get a 1v1 game to test things at the times I'm available.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

12 Aug 2017, 06:53

all i'm hearing are excuses for yet another tournament disappointment. We poor Aiz fans always think this is the on where he will finally win it all, and then he loses 3-0 to rondon.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer

12 Aug 2017, 07:19

"Carnage - Not really. There was a lot of hype around 'good' aom and aoe3 players that will 'take over' aoeo. What I've seen so far is top-kek. These kids better step their game up so I can at least remember their names."

Savage :D
European Union Interjection
ESOC Media Team
Donator 03
ESO: Interjection

15 Aug 2017, 05:38

I'm so looking forward to this, great post also :)
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

15 Aug 2017, 06:12

@Carnage Challenge Accepted. See you soon.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Israel Adne
Crossbow

30 Aug 2017, 02:15

Zerton is a boet

Forum Info

Return to “Information and Discussion”