EP3 Public Release

Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Re: EP3 Public Release

Post by Mitoe »

I don't see how it could possibly be a problem now tbh. His hp is effectively halved by this change. I think you'd much rather continue wardancing now.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

He gets up in legit 3 seconds.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

But you kill him way faster now? He doesn't even tank that much now.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Rikikipu wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:Edit: WHY are there incan natives in Iowa? https://www.google.com/search?q=incan+e ... Zrt7CN3GIM:

As you can see from this, the Incan empire never came close to reaching north america, let alone central america. Something like comanche or cheyenne would be historically accurate.

If you want to respect historical accuracy, then you should ban TWC civs from playing on Asian maps and only allowing Brits, France, Spain and Portugal and TWC civs to play on American continent maps.
So I decided to sacrify the holy "historical accuracy" in favor of adding new potential strategies.
hmm why not call the map else ? :p not like i care but he seems to do
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Garja wrote:Really good job for the release!
Aztecs changes are hilarious tho. As if warchief card amd team schooners were usable in real games.
Cover mode removed for the warchief but China monk which way stronger still has it. Ah btw China has a card for an extra monk. Let's nerf that too? lol

Also no cal on teepees, rofl

The patch went fron a controversial but acceptable one to complete bs.

god i hate u so much ur attitude is just ^^ :hmm:

User was warned for this post.
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Post by gustavusadolphus »

will a fix for the sound error ever make it into one of these patches?
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Mitoe wrote:But you kill him way faster now? He doesn't even tank that much now.

Correct! Bug fixed! :chinese:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

The healing dance is a very big issue lol
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

umeu wrote:nah keep having to invest 250 every time you move mine, thats not really great at all. You just gather you have gathered 2k coin in the time the other guy has gathered 1600c but you invested 250w in it, which means by the time it has paid off, you are already moving on to the next mind and have to invest another 250w.

also i said 15min, but thats really only trees and mines, hunts run out alot faster (you are only having hunts till that time if you sent hunt card, which really depends on mu if you can send it or not) and its hard to get both mines in radius of all teepees.

about aztecs, how is it just troll stuff that doesnt work in a real game, when diarouga has been using it to beat pretty much every player in the game and boneng/nagayumi have succesfully used it to beat ppl like blackstar in tournament games. how much more real must it get? you must win a game with it? zzz
Garja must lose a real game to it. :export:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

umeu wrote:
ListlessSalmon wrote:Eaglemut (the guy who made the change) says that earlier in the thread.

Additionally any unit you stand in the radius will have its hp more than tripled. And if you send a further card you can more than triple the attack of your defending units as well. (So cetans 2-hit musks and clubs 3-hit huss).

lol nah, 1 teepee gives 5% hp bonus. And the radius for hp is still pretty small i think. Even then, 6 teepees give only 30%. Not 300% as u say lol.

also i doubt the teepee cards are viable in 1v1, specially the one that increases build limit. And in team they are only viable late game, when you are switching to plantiations and farms. Which is fine imo. Natural res runs out quite fast already, and with the teepees it runs out even faster. It will be hard to have wood and food and coin all in the teepee radius and even then it will last only for a short while. Outside your starting base, i doubt its even worth it to build teepees, because by the time ur mine or hunt runs out, it will barely have paid off. It gives a boost to the sioux early game and late game, while virtually leaving the middle game untouched. Which is perfect, because sioux needed a boost in those two areas, while they already excelled in the midgame. The boost however, is far from OP, considering that sioux has only 1 lategame tech card, 2 if you count mustangs, to boost their eco, and they dont have factories. So their lategame eco isnt even close to 2 factory Eco Theory and refrig/royal mint euro civs. And in the early game, it doesnt really matter if you have 5 teepees to boost your army if you barely have any army, so they still struggle vs rushes.
I believe the HP aura is 10%, and that the radius is now 18 instead of 12. Then, six Teepees give a bonus of about 77 per cent; twelve about 214 per cent.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

zoom wrote:I believe the HP aura is 10%, and that the radius is now 18 instead of 12. Then, six Teepees give a bonus of about 77 per cent; twelve about 214 per cent.

I can confirm this to be true. The HP aura is 10%, which is not different from RE, and its range on EP3 has been increased from 12 to 18.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

sebnan12 wrote:
Garja wrote:Really good job for the release!
Aztecs changes are hilarious tho. As if warchief card amd team schooners were usable in real games.
Cover mode removed for the warchief but China monk which way stronger still has it. Ah btw China has a card for an extra monk. Let's nerf that too? lol

Also no cal on teepees, rofl

The patch went fron a controversial but acceptable one to complete bs.

god i hate u so much ur attitude is just ^^ :hmm:

Serves you right! Garja's statements range from controversial but acceptable, to complete bs ones.

By the way, make sure not to write the word "jap". Apparently, it's now a bannable offense. Heads up!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Hazza54321 wrote:The healing dance is a very big issue lol
Irrespective, it's a lesser one now.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

For the record I won and lost games with and vs the war chief thing. It still is a troll strat.
Image Image Image
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

sebnan12 wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:Edit: WHY are there incan natives in Iowa? https://www.google.com/search?q=incan+e ... Zrt7CN3GIM:

As you can see from this, the Incan empire never came close to reaching north america, let alone central america. Something like comanche or cheyenne would be historically accurate.

If you want to respect historical accuracy, then you should ban TWC civs from playing on Asian maps and only allowing Brits, France, Spain and Portugal and TWC civs to play on American continent maps.
So I decided to sacrify the holy "historical accuracy" in favor of adding new potential strategies.
hmm why not call the map else ? :p not like i care but he seems to do

That is an idea. I don't really care that much, I just mentioned it b/c maybe he didn't know or smth.

But on the subject of maps, could Deccan be removed from the Team Map set, it isn't the worse map, but I know that myself and others really would prefer not to have it come up. Also, did those polls about map sets give you ideas for changing up the sets? I think it would be cool to have a competitive 1v1 set full of only standard ESOC and fixed RE maps.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Indeed. Practically everyone thinks that would be cool.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

can warn me 24/7 doesnt change my mind about a 50 years old creepy sucker that accuses everyone in qs (who is slightly off meta) as a cheater.. fuktard caria

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

thats someone of the moderators memebers say such a hate speech against the official site patch is not understandable to me. imo stone him.. and lmfao learn to type gg when u lost

NEED MORE XP
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

umeu wrote:nah keep having to invest 250 every time you move mine, thats not really great at all. You just gather you have gathered 2k coin in the time the other guy has gathered 1600c but you invested 250w in it, which means by the time it has paid off, you are already moving on to the next mind and have to invest another 250w.

also i said 15min, but thats really only trees and mines, hunts run out alot faster (you are only having hunts till that time if you sent hunt card, which really depends on mu if you can send it or not) and its hard to get both mines in radius of all teepees.

about aztecs, how is it just troll stuff that doesnt work in a real game, when diarouga has been using it to beat pretty much every player in the game and boneng/nagayumi have succesfully used it to beat ppl like blackstar in tournament games. how much more real must it get? you must win a game with it? zzz

garja must have tried his hardest to win a game with this strat for all these years but haven't managed to do so - so it's unviable and troll.

that being said, aztec hero is now the weakest of hero of the native civs cause of removal of cover mode. the bug just made it overwhelmingly OP and something had to be done. shame.

using covermode for aztec hero without the bug was a great way of making the hero on the same level with other native civ heroes.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Surely the same should be done by the china hero
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Maybe the difference between the Chinese hero and the Aztec one is that effectively the Aztec one scales like crazy (since you can upgrade him more) than the Chinese hero which just a tanky guy.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Hazza54321 wrote:Surely the same should be done by the china hero
If it's a balance issue, surely.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

zoom wrote:

surely you should not respond to every comment sarcastically
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
zoom wrote:

Surely, you shouldn't respond to every sarcastic comment
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Hazza54321 wrote:
zoom wrote:

Surely! Fortunate, then, that I'm not at all being sarcastic.