User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2446
ESO: Mitoe

19 Mar 2017, 01:42

I don't see how it could possibly be a problem now tbh. His hp is effectively halved by this change. I think you'd much rather continue wardancing now.
User avatar
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 02
Posts: 1224
ESO: IAmSoldieR
Location: Chi City

19 Mar 2017, 03:20

He gets up in legit 3 seconds.
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2446
ESO: Mitoe

19 Mar 2017, 03:27

But you kill him way faster now? He doesn't even tank that much now.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1107
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

19 Mar 2017, 03:40

Rikikipu wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:Edit: WHY are there incan natives in Iowa? https://www.google.com/search?q=incan+e ... Zrt7CN3GIM:

As you can see from this, the Incan empire never came close to reaching north america, let alone central america. Something like comanche or cheyenne would be historically accurate.

If you want to respect historical accuracy, then you should ban TWC civs from playing on Asian maps and only allowing Brits, France, Spain and Portugal and TWC civs to play on American continent maps.
So I decided to sacrify the holy "historical accuracy" in favor of adding new potential strategies.
hmm why not call the map else ? :p not like i care but he seems to do
BAE
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1107
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

19 Mar 2017, 03:49

Garja wrote:Really good job for the release!
Aztecs changes are hilarious tho. As if warchief card amd team schooners were usable in real games.
Cover mode removed for the warchief but China monk which way stronger still has it. Ah btw China has a card for an extra monk. Let's nerf that too? lol

Also no cal on teepees, rofl

The patch went fron a controversial but acceptable one to complete bs.

god i hate u so much ur attitude is just ^^ :hmm:

User was warned for this post.

BAE


User avatar
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Dragoon
Posts: 431

19 Mar 2017, 04:37

will a fix for the sound error ever make it into one of these patches?
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8004
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

19 Mar 2017, 10:04

Mitoe wrote:But you kill him way faster now? He doesn't even tank that much now.

Correct! Bug fixed! :chinese:
:ear:
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3447

19 Mar 2017, 12:37

The healing dance is a very big issue lol
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6704
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

19 Mar 2017, 12:40

umeu wrote:nah keep having to invest 250 every time you move mine, thats not really great at all. You just gather you have gathered 2k coin in the time the other guy has gathered 1600c but you invested 250w in it, which means by the time it has paid off, you are already moving on to the next mind and have to invest another 250w.

also i said 15min, but thats really only trees and mines, hunts run out alot faster (you are only having hunts till that time if you sent hunt card, which really depends on mu if you can send it or not) and its hard to get both mines in radius of all teepees.

about aztecs, how is it just troll stuff that doesnt work in a real game, when diarouga has been using it to beat pretty much every player in the game and boneng/nagayumi have succesfully used it to beat ppl like blackstar in tournament games. how much more real must it get? you must win a game with it? zzz
Garja must lose a real game to it. :export:
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6704
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

19 Mar 2017, 12:45

umeu wrote:
ListlessSalmon wrote:Eaglemut (the guy who made the change) says that earlier in the thread.



Additionally any unit you stand in the radius will have its hp more than tripled. And if you send a further card you can more than triple the attack of your defending units as well. (So cetans 2-hit musks and clubs 3-hit huss).



lol nah, 1 teepee gives 5% hp bonus. And the radius for hp is still pretty small i think. Even then, 6 teepees give only 30%. Not 300% as u say lol.

also i doubt the teepee cards are viable in 1v1, specially the one that increases build limit. And in team they are only viable late game, when you are switching to plantiations and farms. Which is fine imo. Natural res runs out quite fast already, and with the teepees it runs out even faster. It will be hard to have wood and food and coin all in the teepee radius and even then it will last only for a short while. Outside your starting base, i doubt its even worth it to build teepees, because by the time ur mine or hunt runs out, it will barely have paid off. It gives a boost to the sioux early game and late game, while virtually leaving the middle game untouched. Which is perfect, because sioux needed a boost in those two areas, while they already excelled in the midgame. The boost however, is far from OP, considering that sioux has only 1 lategame tech card, 2 if you count mustangs, to boost their eco, and they dont have factories. So their lategame eco isnt even close to 2 factory Eco Theory and refrig/royal mint euro civs. And in the early game, it doesnt really matter if you have 5 teepees to boost your army if you barely have any army, so they still struggle vs rushes.
I believe the HP aura is 10%, and that the radius is now 18 instead of 12. Then, six Teepees give a bonus of about 77 per cent; twelve about 214 per cent.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1879
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

19 Mar 2017, 12:49

zoom wrote:I believe the HP aura is 10%, and that the radius is now 18 instead of 12. Then, six Teepees give a bonus of about 77 per cent; twelve about 214 per cent.

I can confirm this to be true. The HP aura is 10%, which is not different from RE, and its range on EP3 has been increased from 12 to 18.
Image
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6704
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

19 Mar 2017, 12:55

sebnan12 wrote:
Garja wrote:Really good job for the release!
Aztecs changes are hilarious tho. As if warchief card amd team schooners were usable in real games.
Cover mode removed for the warchief but China monk which way stronger still has it. Ah btw China has a card for an extra monk. Let's nerf that too? lol

Also no cal on teepees, rofl

The patch went fron a controversial but acceptable one to complete bs.

god i hate u so much ur attitude is just ^^ :hmm:

User was warned for this post.
Serves you right! Garja's statements range from controversial but acceptable, to complete bs ones.

By the way, make sure not to write the word "jap". Apparently, it's now a bannable offense. Heads up!
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6704
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

19 Mar 2017, 13:18

Hazza54321 wrote:The healing dance is a very big issue lol
Irrespective, it's a lesser one now.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4695
ESO: Garja

19 Mar 2017, 13:19

For the record I won and lost games with and vs the war chief thing. It still is a troll strat.
User avatar
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
Posts: 1233
ESO: Anonymous_01
Location: United States

19 Mar 2017, 13:40

sebnan12 wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:Edit: WHY are there incan natives in Iowa? https://www.google.com/search?q=incan+e ... Zrt7CN3GIM:

As you can see from this, the Incan empire never came close to reaching north america, let alone central america. Something like comanche or cheyenne would be historically accurate.

If you want to respect historical accuracy, then you should ban TWC civs from playing on Asian maps and only allowing Brits, France, Spain and Portugal and TWC civs to play on American continent maps.
So I decided to sacrify the holy "historical accuracy" in favor of adding new potential strategies.
hmm why not call the map else ? :p not like i care but he seems to do

That is an idea. I don't really care that much, I just mentioned it b/c maybe he didn't know or smth.

But on the subject of maps, could Deccan be removed from the Team Map set, it isn't the worse map, but I know that myself and others really would prefer not to have it come up. Also, did those polls about map sets give you ideas for changing up the sets? I think it would be cool to have a competitive 1v1 set full of only standard ESOC and fixed RE maps.
Hazza54321 wrote:Holy fuck an autobiography
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6704
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

19 Mar 2017, 13:43

Indeed. Practically everyone thinks that would be cool.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1107
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

19 Mar 2017, 22:58

can warn me 24/7 doesnt change my mind about a 50 years old creepy sucker that accuses everyone in qs (who is slightly off meta) as a cheater.. fuktard caria

User was warned for this post.

BAE


User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1107
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

19 Mar 2017, 23:00

thats someone of the moderators memebers say such a hate speech against the official site patch is not understandable to me. imo stone him.. and lmfao learn to type gg when u lost

BAE


User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1326
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

20 Mar 2017, 00:21

umeu wrote:nah keep having to invest 250 every time you move mine, thats not really great at all. You just gather you have gathered 2k coin in the time the other guy has gathered 1600c but you invested 250w in it, which means by the time it has paid off, you are already moving on to the next mind and have to invest another 250w.

also i said 15min, but thats really only trees and mines, hunts run out alot faster (you are only having hunts till that time if you sent hunt card, which really depends on mu if you can send it or not) and its hard to get both mines in radius of all teepees.

about aztecs, how is it just troll stuff that doesnt work in a real game, when diarouga has been using it to beat pretty much every player in the game and boneng/nagayumi have succesfully used it to beat ppl like blackstar in tournament games. how much more real must it get? you must win a game with it? zzz


garja must have tried his hardest to win a game with this strat for all these years but haven't managed to do so - so it's unviable and troll.

that being said, aztec hero is now the weakest of hero of the native civs cause of removal of cover mode. the bug just made it overwhelmingly OP and something had to be done. shame.

using covermode for aztec hero without the bug was a great way of making the hero on the same level with other native civ heroes.
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously

"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3447

20 Mar 2017, 01:16

Surely the same should be done by the china hero
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
User avatar
France kami_ryu
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 1011
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

20 Mar 2017, 02:05

Maybe the difference between the Chinese hero and the Aztec one is that effectively the Aztec one scales like crazy (since you can upgrade him more) than the Chinese hero which just a tanky guy.
[explicit].
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6704
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

20 Mar 2017, 11:59

Hazza54321 wrote:Surely the same should be done by the china hero
If it's a balance issue, surely.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3447

20 Mar 2017, 12:18

zoom wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Surely the same should be done by the china hero
If it's a balance issue, surely.

surely you should not respond to every comment sarcastically
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6828

20 Mar 2017, 18:35

Hazza54321 wrote:
zoom wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Surely the same should be done by the china hero
If it's a balance issue, surely.

surely you should not respond to every comment sarcastically


Surely, you shouldn't respond to every sarcastic comment
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6704
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

20 Mar 2017, 18:56

Hazza54321 wrote:
zoom wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Surely the same should be done by the china hero
If it's a balance issue, surely.

surely you should not respond to every comment sarcastically
Surely! Fortunate, then, that I'm not at all being sarcastic.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)

Forum Info

Return to “News”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests