Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I am proud to announce another awesome update to the ESOC Patch and Treaty Patch!
The focus of this update is in three areas:
- ESOC Patch Changes
- Treaty Patch Integration
- Treaty Patch Update
ESOC Patch Changes
- Integrated Treaty Patch as a bundled download, now launch-able from the EP Launcher interface and protected by EP anti-cheat.
- New cool application icons, thanks @tilanus!
- Introducing teams 3 & 4 into the game, making combinations such as 2v2v2 possible. Note that the new teams currently don't display properly in ESO game rooms for players other than yourself, but they will take effect once the match starts. New teams can be used on all existing maps and game modes, although some map scripts may have issues spawning the players correctly. Random team works fine with teams 3 & 4 and will never create an entirely new team. Credit for this feature goes to kangcliff and danielpereira of the awesome AoE3 UnHardcode Project!
- Stagecoach may now be researched on ESOC Malaysia.
- Corrected descriptions of the following maps: ESOC Manchuria, ESOC Adirondacks, ESOC Mendocino, ESOC Arizona (mostly wrong mercs).
- Corrected the number of initial Cherry Orchard Rickshaws spawning on ESOC Herald Island and ESOC Iowa.
- Fixed an issue where certain EP 3.0+ recorded games could go out-of-sync when opened with the EP Record Game Compatibility Tool.
- Updated in-game descriptions of the following units/cards/techs to reflect their effects correctly: Dacoit, Socket Bayonet, 8 Rodelero, German Advanced Dock.
- Removed green border from Silk Road card (not a team card on EP).
- Rescued Iroquois Tomahawks now have correct multiplier against light infantry (1.6).
- Mongolian Banner Army now has correct population count (7 -> 6).
- Asian Castles' Bombard Attack now has correct 1.5 multiplier versus light infantry.
Treaty Patch 1.4 Update
NOTE: You should remove previous version of Treaty Patch if you have it installed before installing/updating ESOC Patch.
- BlitzTreaty Maps have been improved and are now available for rated games.
- Removed build limit of Heavy Cannon, Rocket, Flying Crow and Great Bombard.
- Reverted tower limit to 7
- Reverted Jaguar Prawl Knight stats
- Inca Messenger tech now decreases training time of Eagle Knights and Coyote Runners by 15% (from 25%)
- Warchief's cover mode tactic and HeavyInfantry tag have been removed
- Added Fulling Mills card
- Reverted all banner armies to their original state.
- Hand Mortar bonus vs buildings reverted to 16
- Reverted Fur trade to its original state (no longer increases mill gather rate)
- French church card now increases food gather rate by 10%, buildings cost increased by 20%
- Light Cannon cost increased to 100w 400c (from 100w 300c). Pop cost reverted to 4 (3 with the card).
- WarChief aura reverted to 15%.
- Inf 1400 (700c 700w) resource shipment changed to 1200 inf. wood.
- Tomahawk cost reverted to 75f 25w (from 75f 25c)
- Reverted Firepit Big button to its original state. (no longer increases WarChief's HP).
Getting the update
1. If you have a previous version of ESOC Patch installed, simply run the launcher and auto-update should have you covered.
2. If you're installing ESOC Patch for the first time, download the EXE Installer.
3. If you cannot do either of the above for some reason, download the rar package and unpack it manually into your AoE3 installation folder:
Many thanks to everyone who was involved in making this awesome update, especially @Rikikipu and @EAGLEMUT.
edit: minor update (126.96.36.199) has been released to fix some issues. Just run the launcher to get the update or download the exe installer.