Kaiserklein vs Diarouga!

Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: Kaiserklein vs Diarouga!

Post by princeofkabul »

While I agree Kaiser made a poor choice in ending the series, he has a point, lag makes it impossible to compete in high level games in aoe and therefore it's just pointless to play because you cannot perform at the level you normally can. Anyways we saw the same dilemma in the PK tournament where h2o refused to play semi finals vs boneng if chicks would have casted it, and it eventually led him to the disqualification. Back then the community was angry at chicks and pk staff and not the player who wanted to play in lag free enviroment, I don't see how this situation is any diffirent from that tbh. That being said i'm 100% sure diarouga was winning g2 nevertheless lag or not. and was in strong point in g1 because of the bad strategic reading of kaiser. (late age up and not the right politician).
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

aqwer wrote:@Kaiserklein : I watched the whole game or whatever that was. Yes, there was some lag in game-1 and game-2 is experiencing from lag spikes from the start(around 2:30m). In my opinion, WickedCossak & Interjection could have restarted the game or check for lag or pause as they the authority to do so but they didn't, they did best what they thought, can't blame them. I have genuine sympathy for you, a player like you din't just lose 5 Dragoons or call MM after enemy is halfway across the map. But, instead of finding a solution together, you just quit in rage. You said " I didn't forfeit", what does that suppose to mean?

Yes, as I said above, it was selfish from me, and I apologized for it. So what is your actual point here?
"I didn't forfeit" means that I didn't forfeit. I never said that, I think that's quite simple. I just said I didn't want to play in lag, and that they can give diarouga the admin win if they want. Didn't see any mod do that so far, though it might come soon idk.

aqwer wrote:And after a while you came back on twitch and abused to viewers. I want to ask you , who the hell do you think you are? You can't handle 200 people gathered here to watch you what will happen if you became a celebrity (God forbid ) of some sort.

Yes I flamed people in the chat, but honestly tons of people were also insulting me there. I actually want to ask you, who the hell do you think you are? I don't play a tournament for the viewers. I don't owe you guys anything, and you don't have any right to insult me for what I did. You being unsatisfied of the show is the least of my concerns.
And if people insult me and I flame back, it's as much my fault as theirs. Iirc you were one of those guys hating in the chat. Well, you're as much responsible for the flame war as I am.

aqwer wrote:After all that done and said , you commented again and again that "I want to finish the series". Now the series is already late for about a month and in that month, 2 weeks especially because of you. As I already said, "Stop making yourself a joke". And have some self respect, whats done is done. Normally, I would hate to give someone advice without asking but hot temper never benefit someone.

I said I will finish the series if they don't give diarouga the admin win, it's pretty simple. Now it's up to the admins to decide, and to let me know.
About the delay, I did ask to delay the series because it's not normal to be told to play on the next day. It usually never happens with proper scheduling. And most of the scheduling issues were not due to me, so I don't have to pay for that, and it's anyway not your problem.

aqwer wrote:P.S. I have never seen you or met you or know you. But as I can predict , you are a nerd whose has a gf that you met on probably via this very game. And being away from girls for too much time makes you almost never leave the honeypot (you know what i mean). This makes you dull and brain is devoid of blood and one makes bad decisions. It looks like being good AOE3 player is the only achievement that you have under your belt(your gf maybe a distant second), thats why you are so hot about it. After all, its just a game, take it lightly. No offense intended.

Dude, you have no clue about my private life, so just don't talk. That's all. I could also make assumptions about you, that you're some kind of no-life nerd who spends his time ranting in twitch chats and break my balls because he didn't have his quota of games to watch, and doesn't know what to do of his time after that. However, I don't do that, because I actually don't know you at all and you might be a very nice person irl. So just do the same and all will be fine.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

KoenigRother wrote:@aqwer why is Kaiserklein making a joke of himself by offering something? He obviously regrets what he did. I disagree on hating on him just because he raged. from my POV you cant think as rational when you are a playing a game that takes so much concentration and is as provocating as aoe3 and if diarouga decides to agree on a rematch, why shouldnt there be another try (apart from scheduling issues and more delay ofc)?

because there are rules. this match has already been delayed and he essentially forfeited his game when he decided to leave the series while being at a 2-0 disadvantage.Yes, i know he never said that he forfeited but in reality it was just that and now passsing the buck to the media team by saying that he is gonna play if they dont grant dia an admin win is just wrong.
The media team will get shit on for any decision they make. If they grant an admin win ( which is the only option IMO ) people will be mad and if they reschedule some other people will be mad and it sends a bad signal to all players. Personally id be ok with both options but from an objective POV only an admin win is rational and logical.
IF you let them reschedule, what kind of message does this send ? 1 player leaves for reason X and is still able to finish the series afterwards? Sounds wrong to me.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

KoenigRother wrote:@aqwer why is Kaiserklein making a joke of himself by offering something? He obviously regrets what he did. I disagree on hating on him just because he raged. from my POV you cant think as rational when you are a playing a game that takes so much concentration and is as provocating as aoe3 and if diarouga decides to agree on a rematch, why shouldnt there be another try (apart from scheduling issues and more delay ofc)?

Good question @KoenigRother !! I saw @Kaiserklein 's post for an apology and this was very nice of him. But the thing is that no one concerning this post gave him any reasonable reply (at least publicly). So, he should wait and keep quiet. Instead, he made another post stating the same. What would you call it? It would say it is a low self esteem and making a joke of yourself. He made a mistake and apologized but come on man have some self respect. (If you have hot temper then you should have the balls too otherwise you are a laughing stock). The best you can do is not to repeat the same in future.
#trainableSpahi
European Union KoenigRother
Skirmisher
ESO: Darky_soocer

Post by KoenigRother »

@lordraphael why do we Need to punish Kaiserklein? He raged, so what? cool down and then Play or dont Play, no reason to be mad at him. No harm done.

Offtopic: there are also rules about NOx emissions on german streets :wood: :salt:
notoric treehugger
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

KoenigRother wrote:@lordraphael why do we Need to punish Kaiserklein? He raged, so what? cool down and then Play or dont Play, no reason to be mad at him. No harm done.

Offtopic: there are also rules about NOx emissions on german streets :wood: :salt:

Its not even punishment. HE forfeited when he left the series.End of story. As i said im glad I dont have to make that call now, w.e. I decided would be wrong to some people.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yes, as I said above, it was selfish from me, and I apologized for it. So what is your actual point here?
"I didn't forfeit" means that I didn't forfeit. I never said that, I think that's quite simple. I just said I didn't want to play in lag, and that they can give diarouga the admin win if they want. Didn't see any mod do that so far, though it might come soon idk.

I honor your apology but what you want to do by repeatedly reminding about it. Should we make a golden frame for it and hang it on the home page?
Kaiserklein wrote:
Yes I flamed people in the chat, but honestly tons of people were also insulting me there. I actually want to ask you, who the hell do you think you are? I don't play a tournament for the viewers. I don't owe you guys anything, and you don't have any right to insult me for what I did. You being unsatisfied of the show is the least of my concerns.
And if people insult me and I flame back, it's as much my fault as theirs. Iirc you were one of those guys hating in the chat. Well, you're as much responsible for the flame war as I am.

I did post some strong comments then what? If you don't play for viewers thats fine but then keep your silence to viewers otherwise people will say what they want to say.

Kaiserklein wrote:I said I will finish the series if they don't give diarouga the admin win, it's pretty simple. Now it's up to the admins to decide, and to let me know.
About the delay, I did ask to delay the series because it's not normal to be told to play on the next day. It usually never happens with proper scheduling. And most of the scheduling issues were not due to me, so I don't have to pay for that, and it's anyway not your problem.

As I recall it was you who proposed "today or tomorrow" and when @Diarouga agreed on it then you turned away from your own word.

30 Aug 2017, 18:17

Kaiserklein wrote:I can play today and tomorrow, also friday but I don't know until which time I can yet. I can't really play this week-end. I can also play on monday and tuesday

Kaiserklein wrote:Dude, you have no clue about my private life, so just don't talk. That's all. I could also make assumptions about you, that you're some kind of no-life nerd who spends his time ranting in twitch chats and break my balls because he didn't have his quota of games to watch, and doesn't know what to do of his time after that. However, I don't do that, because I actually don't know you at all and you might be a very nice person irl. So just do the same and all will be fine.

Predict as you like, who is stopping you?

@Kaiserklein : is it just me or your posts are more entertaining than your game.
#trainableSpahi
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Lol enough hate dudes chill. Kaiser is a valuable member of community, it is funny you are not mature enough to tolarete and flame his temper. Media team approacs pretty nice, any statement which flames kaiser personally should be removed imo.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Lol how many posts.

It can be only an admin decision they forgive and give time to continue or not. Maybe Xeleeflower should dicede since he/she announced the event.
We are waiting to see the faith of people ESOC Team... XDDD
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

^ye, let Xeelee decide
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

haha this is just too good^^
quoting u kaiser: "Why even allow him to play in the first place" -after i couldnt get aoeo to run and had to forfeit sadly. and now u bring up this ^^ who are u to judge others lmfao 10/10
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

lordraphael wrote:
KoenigRother wrote:@lordraphael why do we Need to punish Kaiserklein? He raged, so what? cool down and then Play or dont Play, no reason to be mad at him. No harm done.

Its not even punishment. HE forfeited when he left the series.End of story. As i said im glad I dont have to make that call now, w.e. I decided would be wrong to some people.

Imo it's up to @diarougaforever to decide about it, if he is ok to finish this quickly, then he need to say it fast and that could change the staff decision, either yeah kaiser will probably be disqualified.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Kaiserklein wrote:Ah and once again, I didn't forfeit, idk where everyone read that lol.

And yeah I didn't think about asking for a big break because it's not something that people do in tourneys usually. At that point I just didn't care anymore, also because I basically didn't prepare that series, and decided to just go off.

These are contradictory.

Kaiserklein wrote:And if people insult me and I flame back, it's as much my fault as theirs. Iirc you were one of those guys hating in the chat. Well, you're as much responsible for the flame war as I am.

This is not mature.

Kaiserklein wrote:Yes I flamed people in the chat, but honestly tons of people were also insulting me there. I actually want to ask you, who the hell do you think you are? I don't play a tournament for the viewers. I don't owe you guys anything, and you don't have any right to insult me for what I did. You being unsatisfied of the show is the least of my concerns.

Your opinion seems to change quite rapidly:
viewtopic.php?f=314&t=11905&start=25#p250423
Kaiserklein wrote:And you took only one specific part of the chat, out of 3 games. You don't show, for example, the part where he was making envoys in age 1. People were also angry there. Anyway I'm not gonna count how many people complained, it's childish. The point is just that it wasn't respectful, and even the chat was angry. But then, I'm really not surprised that you're the one defending jakey, since you're part of the staff (which obviously makes you biased), but mostly because you also did that in some games I was casting with queen.
You started building age 4 towers all around eaglemut's base, with like 5x his score, his eco and his mass and 1 age ahead, and ofc you didn't finish. Everyone in the chat was like "can we just force them to finish" etc, because it's just extremely boring and disrespectful to do this. It's as stupid as hiding your vils in a corner of the map. Obviously it was also eaglemut's fault, since he didn't resign. But yeah, you probably can't see my point then, when you do this kind of shit yourself.

And this whole thread in general:
viewtopic.php?f=314&t=11905

Not really. In fact, not at all.

HUMMAN wrote:Lol enough hate dudes chill. Kaiser is a valuable member of community, it is funny you are not mature enough to tolarete and flame his temper. Media team approacs pretty nice, any statement which flames kaiser personally should be removed imo.

Not the best attitude, rages and rage-quits should never become a norm.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

All the more reason we need to host a tournament specifically for "best forfeits." Extra points if the forfeits come in new and revolutionary ways. We saw a great display of forfeit between Bufitle and mongobillione in Second Chance and now with Kaiser's most recent antics the tournament forfeits are really ramping up. I think we need an event for the exciting forfeits on their own and honestly I can't wait to enter personally.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

deleted_user wrote:All the more reason we need to host a tournament specifically for "best forfeits." Extra points if the forfeits come in new and revolutionary ways. We saw a great display of forfeit between Bufitle and mongobillione in Second Chance and now with Kaiser's most recent antics the tournament forfeits are really ramping up. I think we need an event for the exciting forfeits on their own and honestly I can't wait to enter personally.

Just another format where H2O is untouchable
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Ofc what kaiser has done is not approved, he knows it too, now a bad event happened: kaiser doing the best option now" apologizing"; but some members just flame and want to humiliate which is not a good option for community. Everbody nows kaiser is hot tempered, but some people try to manipulate it which is rude.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

aqwer wrote:

Good question @KoenigRother !! I saw @Kaiserklein 's post for an apology and this was very nice of him. But the thing is that no one concerning this post gave him any reasonable reply (at least publicly). So, he should wait and keep quiet. Instead, he made another post stating the same. What would you call it? It would say it is a low self esteem and making a joke of yourself. He made a mistake and apologized but come on man have some self respect. (If you have hot temper then you should have the balls too otherwise you are a laughing stock). The best you can do is not to repeat the same in future.

come on jakey stop smurfing
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

HUMMAN wrote:Ofc what kaiser has done is not approved, he knows it too, now a bad event happened: kaiser doing the best option now" apologizing"; but some members just flame and want to humiliate which is not a good option for community. Everbody nows kaiser is hot tempered, but some people try to manipulate it which is rude.

It's obviously all nice Kaiser seems to be at least somewhat humble, but it doesn't change a thing. What was done is not to be undone, you can't do anything, apologise and be alright.

And of course, please keep it calm, there's no need for personal insults, @aqwer .
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

I think at last @Kaiserklein had some sense and kept quiet for hours. But @Kaiserklein, I want your comments please,people need to hear your point of view too. These posts are getting boring without you. No offence intended.
#trainableSpahi
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

@pecelot : got it..
#trainableSpahi
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

pecelot wrote:Your opinion seems to change quite rapidly:
viewtopic.php?f=314&t=11905&start=25#p250423
Kaiserklein wrote:And you took only one specific part of the chat, out of 3 games. You don't show, for example, the part where he was making envoys in age 1. People were also angry there. Anyway I'm not gonna count how many people complained, it's childish. The point is just that it wasn't respectful, and even the chat was angry. But then, I'm really not surprised that you're the one defending jakey, since you're part of the staff (which obviously makes you biased), but mostly because you also did that in some games I was casting with queen.
You started building age 4 towers all around eaglemut's base, with like 5x his score, his eco and his mass and 1 age ahead, and ofc you didn't finish. Everyone in the chat was like "can we just force them to finish" etc, because it's just extremely boring and disrespectful to do this. It's as stupid as hiding your vils in a corner of the map. Obviously it was also eaglemut's fault, since he didn't resign. But yeah, you probably can't see my point then, when you do this kind of shit yourself.

And this whole thread in general:
viewtopic.php?f=314&t=11905
Kaiserklein wrote: I don't play a tournament for the viewers. I don't owe you guys anything, and you don't have any right to insult me for what I did. You being unsatisfied of the show is the least of my concerns.

Wow, I gotta say the irony of these Kaiser quotes put together is pretty damn high right now.
One day he calls out players like me for not resigning quick enough for his tastes and how very disrespectful that is, not a month later he quits in the middle of a highly anticipated semi-finals stream watched by hundreds of people and proceeds to proudly say he doesn't give a shit about any of them, literally "least" of his concerns.

For the record I play a tournament solely for the viewers; to make a show, to have fun together, perhaps to earn some fame, and to keep the game alive. In the unlikely scenario I'd win anything, I'd just donate it back.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

pecelot wrote:.. there's no need for personal insults

lol @esoc twitch chat
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Twitch chats are definitely much looser in terms of rules and ethics in general, unfortunately, but as soon as things get out of hand, we try to step in — however, we're just humans and some things may just not be spotted — sorry for the inconvenience then, we'd appreciate any forms of constructive criticism and feedback.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

He's not being punished. He's experiencing the logical consequences of his actions. If you "storm out" in the middle of an event, it's ridiculous to assume that you can just walk back in and take up where things left off when you tilted. That is entitlement at its finest.

I find it curious that you and others here are trying to brush off someone forfeiting (yes, storming off in the middle of an event is in fact a forfeit) the semi finals as "no big deal". Harm was done to the person who funded the tournament, and to the viewers. If Kaiserklein couldn't stand to lose, he shouldn't have participated in the first place. There are plenty of mature players ready to take his place and give the viewers a good experience, I assure you.

If you had any doubts at all about Kaiser's motives for quitting, him offering to play the series if he gets to replay Game 2 should allay them. That proves that Raphael's analysis was spot on - he just couldn't bear the idea of getting swept. Everything else is just an excuse.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

HUMMAN wrote:Ofc what kaiser has done is not approved, he knows it too, now a bad event happened: kaiser doing the best option now" apologizing"; but some members just flame and want to humiliate which is not a good option for community. Everbody nows kaiser is hot tempered, but some people try to manipulate it which is rude.

Yeah, he apologized...then proceeded to blame everything and everyone else for his behavior, and told the viewers he doesn't care what they think. You can tell he feels really bad about what he did.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.