Kaiserklein vs Diarouga!

Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Re: Kaiserklein vs Diarouga!

Post by InsectPoison »

@Kaiserklein this is the funniest thing i have ever seen, your defeat was very entertaining. I enjoyed every second you childish looser.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

So who won? Cliff notes plz
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

IAmSoldieR wrote:So who won? Cliff notes plz

Dia won 2-0 by admin decision.

In game 1 Kaiser had the advanage but he half-threw it. Lag was being complained about.

In game 2 Kaiser did a not so good BO. Lag was worse (game freezing) and Kaiser lost some units for free. Then he said he won't play in the lag, resigned, and went offline.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

My two cents:
Why would kaiser play in terrible command lag if he has some of the best micro in the community (watch his streams and you'll see)?

Sometimes casting recorded games should be done to allow the players to play in optimal conditions rather than have 4 people in a game for the sake of casting it live. All you have to do is record the games with a comp in it and ask the two players not too spoil it. Not rocket science. Also everyone could see how bad that lag was, let's be honest, a lot of you would tilt in that kinda lag.

If so many people are really so disappointed from missing out on some high level play, just get better at the game and become a better player yourself so you can fill this need in your life. Y'all shouldn't be verbally crucifying a man simply because he's "cutting into your entertainment." It's like asking a zoo animal to stay in the cage for the sake of your own entertainment.

We're supposed to be a community, so why say hurtful things if that'll only do harm to the community.
De Funk
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

InsectPoison wrote:@Kaiserklein this is the funniest thing i have ever seen, your defeat was very entertaining. I enjoyed every second you childish looser.

*loser, you looser!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

ovi12 wrote:

In game 1 Kaiser had the advanage but he half-threw it. Lag was being complained about.

In game 2 Kaiser did a not so good BO. Lag was worse (game freezing) and Kaiser lost some units for free. Then he said he won't play in the lag, resigned, and went offline.

1-0 technically since it was a forfeit.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

Hmm well not sure exactly where to draw the line of resigning because of losing or resigning because of forefiting. The game was pretty much over.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

ovi12 wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Hmm well not sure exactly where to draw the line of resigning because of losing or resigning because of forefiting. The game was pretty much over.

Altho it was over he probably wouldnt have resigned at exactly this moment hadnt he decided to forfeit the series, so i guess bramboy is right.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Imo just give diarouga the admin win (official post), lock this thread, and be done with it. There's no need to continuously break kaiser's balls, especially since he already knows he fucked up.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

pecelot wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:@Kaiserklein this is the funniest thing i have ever seen, your defeat was very entertaining. I enjoyed every second you childish looser.

*loser, you looser!

Native speakers, right?! And then kick people out of the country for not speaking their language...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:Come on guys, the man made a mistake and apologized. Move on.

Lynch him first. Then move on. No half measures please. You know what they say, once a ragequitter, always a ragequitter.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

dicktator_ wrote:Imo just give diarouga the admin win (official post), lock this thread, and be done with it. There's no need to continuously break kaiser's balls, especially since he already knows he fucked up.

Diarouga already got the win, check here: viewtopic.php?f=308&t=12227
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

everyone makes mistakes and no one is flawless, just french people make more mistakes and are more flawed, cant blame genetics
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Hazza54321 wrote:everyone makes mistakes and no one is flawless, just french people make more mistakes and are more flawed, cant blame genetics

It's historically proven that frenchies like to surrender early :)
r]
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Bad troll
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Gichtenlord wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:everyone makes mistakes and no one is flawless, just french people make more mistakes and are more flawed, cant blame genetics

Not really the smartest words to pronounce when you are german
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Rikikipu wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:

Why is the Eiffel tower so big ?
So you can see the white flag in Berlin.
How many men do you need to defend paris ?
No one knows, its never been tried :D
Case closed,gichten is right .
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

lordraphael wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

:lol:
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I'd rather surrender than blindly follow orders like a robot :p
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

yes we know that kaiser, you pretty OP in surrendering
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lordraphael wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Why is the Eiffel tower so big

Because theyre compensating for something
No Flag ProjectW
Musketeer
ESO: ProjectW

Post by ProjectW »

If this kaiser kid wanted to actually play he could have done so without the casters (rule 2.2, can be casted by a replay later). kid knew he'd get a baguette up his behind by dia so he quit.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

dietschlander wrote:yes we know that kaiser, you pretty OP in surrendering

:uglylol:
#trainableSpahi
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

lordraphael wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I could make the same kinds of jokes about Prussia being conquered after 19 days in 1806, but I won't because I have some respect for the casualties of the war. Suffering a humiliating defeat against the world's best army doesn't mean your country is full of cowards, regardless of the number of casualties. It means the defeated army took bad fights and was lead by stupid or mediocre generals against a good and/or wise opponent.

But maybe you'll say, "It was the case in 1806, not in 1940", well, let's look at the facts.
Battle of France was not a big surrendering party, it was an incredibly fast allied defeat with a lot of victims. From that angle it is comparable to the Prussian defeat in 1806. France and Germany lost around 60000 men, not talking about other nations. Luftwaffe lost 20% of its planes (a cause of their defeat against England) both sides lost 1000+ tanks, etc. I hardly see how this would be the case if French surrendered after the 1st fight. I wish you could tell "French are coward surrendering people" to the casualties and their families, as well as those from the fights of for instance Mont Saint-Michel, Ticonderoga, Camarón, Mazagran, Bir Hakeim etc (these are the 1st fights with outnumbered Frenchmen which come to my mind, they are countless others but you understand I can't find/ list all of them).

By the way the British army for example, was as swept as the French one by the Germans in battle of France, and courageously decided to run away ASAP, from Dunkerque (Dunkirk), saved by the heroic French resistance around the city. But they were grateful and in order to thank the French they decided to massacre people at Mers-El-Kébir (another story).

I could joke with you and have some self-mockery if the sentence "French are good to surrender" was true, but it turns out it is false and I have respect for the thousands of casualties. If you wanna joke about something, do it about the incompetence of French leaders of this period, I can understand this.
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm: