Latest news on ASC, ESOC and more

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

So we were in a bit of a pickle today. The site is fine, nothing was lost, but there was an issue with the domain eso-community.net so if you tried to visit the site you probably ran into a blank page. Looks like the login info of the account that was used to create the site way back was somehow leaked, and apparently there are people who dont like what were doing here and shut the site down :( But we got the account back, and were back in business. Security will be a top priority for us going forward.

Our first round of 8 match, MusketJr vs Blackstar, went downhill a little after an exciting start where Musket won a German mirror as well as dismantling the champions Japan with some solid French cannon play. Blackstar however was having issues with his PC, and by the looks of it his mentality as well, and decided to forfeit the rest of the match after losing game 5 and being behind 3-2. A shame, but a deserved victory for our very first semi-finalist MusketJr who played well throughout the series and is finally showing that he can perform in tournaments. There can be no doubt now that he is a contender for first place!

As mentioned in an earlier post, we have Mitoe vs Samwise12 coming up this saturday and its gonna be good. These are 2 more players who are certainly contenders for first. Kynesie and ACERGAME09 are actually playing right now (tune in at ESOCTV!), and both looking strong in this event as well. Goongoon and Fard are also players we cannot overlook. Really, at this point, since Blackstar is out anybody can win. Many of these players are close in skill and I would not be surprised if it all came down to preparation in the end. Lets hope to see some creative play in the meantime!

And theres more good news on top of all the exciting tournament action. Looks like Microsoft has started paying attention. Moesbar has been banned, and it looks like poor bpdscolony finally met the ESO banhammer as well. Unlucky for these guys, but we can all feel a little safer against cheaters. For all of our sakes, make sure you keep reporting cheaters to BarbarossaBlade at the official AoE forums. Its not falling on deaf ears!

EDIT from H2O:

If you donated to the site from August 5th to August 10th we have your donations, but we do not have your emails. Therefore we could not see how you wanted your donations listed. Please reach out to either Mitoe and myself by personal message if you want those donations listed by name. For now they are listed under anonymous. Thank you to all those who donate! we pulled in 80 more for the winter championship in those 5 days!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I think Mitoe takes it.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Mitoe is my boy
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Go Acerboy :happytomato:
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

the round 4 is goongoon vs samwise 12 i think
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

If you donated to the site from August 5th to August 10th we have your donations, but we do not have your emails. Therefore we could not see how you wanted your donations listed. Please reach out to either Mitoe and myself by personal message if you want those donations listed by name. For now they are listed under anonymous. Thank you to all those who donate! we pulled in 80 more for the winter championship in those 5 days!
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

gonna be alot of sad pups on saturday after i dismantle mitoe
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

samwise12 wrote:gonna be alot of sad pups on saturday after i dismantle mitoe
Dream all you want ')
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

Post by fard »

Im coming for 1st
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

its good to set urself goals, but lets be real user_27915_5QT3MX3R
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

wait a sec bpds was banned from ESO?
why?
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

drlegend wrote:
ivan wrote:wait a sec bpds was banned from ESO?
why?
Some people cant handle the banter.
Its different, Im not talking about the forum, silly.
Im curious as to whether he was banned for cheating or something along the lines.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

ivan wrote:
drlegend wrote:Some people cant handle the banter.
Its different, Im not talking about the forum, silly.
Im curious as to whether he was banned for cheating or something along the lines.

moesbar hacks.