RE: Neuron and ESOC

No Flag goldenicon
Musketeer

Post by goldenicon »

jerom wrote:
goldenicon wrote:how is neuron warned for that and some guy got no warning for using the term kike?
dont you think its the result of many degrading comments over the last weeks.

Im sure certain people on this forum have used much stronger profanities over a longer time. The fact neuron got a harsher punishment shows bias in my eyes. Not that i care tht much, im jus sayin.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

goldenicon wrote:
jerom wrote:dont you think its the result of many degrading comments over the last weeks.
Im sure certain people on this forum have used much stronger profanities over a longer time. The fact neuron got a harsher punishment shows bias in my eyes. Not that i care tht much, im jus sayin.
Which exactly? The only one I can remember is bpds, and he was banned for it.

Neuron just got a warning btw.
No Flag goldenicon
Musketeer

Post by goldenicon »

jerom wrote:
goldenicon wrote:Im sure certain people on this forum have used much stronger profanities over a longer time. The fact neuron got a harsher punishment shows bias in my eyes. Not that i care tht much, im jus sayin.
Which exactly? The only one I can remember is bpds, and he was banned for it.

Neuron just got a warning btw.
wont mention names so will pm
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

This is a forum where admins can bash on a gametype so nothing rlly impresses me .
This site shouldnt be called eso community cuz this is not a eso community this a supremacy community with no respect whatsoever fucking shame.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

sergyou wrote:This is a forum where admins can bash on a gametype so nothing rlly impresses me .
This site shouldnt be called eso community cuz this is not a eso community this a supremacy community with no respect whatsoever fucking shame.
+1
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

sergyou wrote:This is a forum where admins can bash on a gametype so nothing rlly impresses me .

Carefully explaining != bashing

Besides, since most of ESO games are supremacy, it''s only logical that the forum is biased towards that.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

edeholland wrote:

Carefully explaining != bashing

Besides, since most of ESO games are supremacy, its only logical that the forum is biased towards that.

but when a tr thread comes up u shouldt allow sup players to bash on it .
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

sergyou wrote:
edeholland wrote:Carefully explaining != bashing

Besides, since most of ESO games are supremacy, its only logical that the forum is biased towards that.
Name an example?
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

umeu tr tier or something like that
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sergyou wrote:

the only thing thats been bashed lately is my head after iv read so many of your extremely well written and grammatically correct posts....
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

bramboy wrote:
sergyou wrote:but when a tr thread comes up u shouldt allow sup players to bash on it .
Name an example?
nice sig bram :D
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I warned neuron and no one else did. '/

He got warned for his incessant personal attacks which you can see littered this entire thread. His lies didn't help. I asked him three times to stop and he didn't, so he got warned' then he deleted his forum account.

I personally got tired of seeing him spread bullshit around on the forums, him calling Jermo a cunt was imo pretty uncalled for so I decided to take action.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

gibson wrote:
sergyou wrote:but when a tr thread comes up u shouldt allow sup players to bash on it .
the only thing thats been bashed lately is my head after iv read so many of your extremely well written and grammatically correct posts....
I didnt force u to read them did i ?
i am not on a class so i dont really care , u seem to understand them and thats all that matters.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

neuron wrote:Well, this is further evidence on how biased the staff is here.

If I call H2O the ultramegamastermind manager I get threatened I could get a ban, but if Zoom calls Veni a bitch nothing happens, it''s just funny flaming.
I did get warned once, IIRC. I''d be inclined to agree with you though, albeit I''m only saying that sarcastically.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

incog wrote:I warned neuron and no one else did. '/

He got warned for his incessant personal attacks which you can see littered this entire thread. His lies didn''t help. I asked him three times to stop and he didn''t, so he got warned' then he deleted his forum account.

I personally got tired of seeing him spread bullshit around on the forums, him calling Jermo a cunt was imo pretty uncalled for so I decided to take action.
IDK I find it rather enjoyable...

It''s a shame Neuron is so incapable of compromise in the end, but he voluntarily worked on this website, even after leaving the staff. Whether he was removed for something completely unrelated is irrelevant to the rights to his work here. If this is how you would feel in the case that has occured (complete lack of tolerance ?? which is unfortunate, by the way), you should never volunteer for anything in the first place...
No Flag kushkush
Musketeer

Post by kushkush »

you guys all crazy
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8kt22TH_c4"][/video]
United States of America cbrutkow
Crossbow

Post by cbrutkow »

all bad.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

neuron wrote:I see you have no intention on respecting my request to use my work as I want. So there''s no point in continuing to be on this site or to have any connection with this community.

I will delete this account and stop any connection with this community.
XD
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

diarouga wrote:
+1
+1
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

incog wrote:I warned neuron and no one else did. '/

He got warned for his incessant personal attacks which you can see littered this entire thread. His lies didn''t help. I asked him three times to stop and he didn''t, so he got warned' then he deleted his forum account.

Jerom* :thumbsup: :w00t:
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

sergyou wrote:

The admins should not allow people to critique your gamemode? Really?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

papist wrote:
The admins should not allow people to critique your gamemode? Really?
depends the way they do it but i was kinda pissed when i wrote this , just forget it :)
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

I think this should be closed now.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

It went for four days without replies, so I think letting it die, as it was doing, would be fine.