Post by [Armag] diarouga »

And port/spain/dutch
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by zoom »

hazza54321 wrote:
zoom wrote:You are free to do as you wish (however foolish that may be), but please stop being so narrow-minded and short-sighted. As Ive already explained to you on at least three separate occasions, here is the situation of Russians in the context of EP 1.0:

1. EP 1.0 ?? as far as inter-civilization balance goes ?? aims its focal point on making the Iroquois, Ottomans and Sioux civilizations more playable in competitive terms.

2. While the EP team as a whole acknowledges that Russians may need at least a slight buff, it does not consider the civilization as weak as Dutch or Portuguese. Particularly not with Wall hitpoints halved.

3. Additional inter-civilization balance issues are exceedingly likely to be addressed in future releases of the patch.
im just saying wahts the point of playing the fp if my favourite civ is the shittest one
Amazing maps (including for rated play) and a complete absence of cheating.

Balance amongst civilizations is the least of (y)our concern!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Hazza54321 »

zoom wrote:
hazza54321 wrote:im just saying wahts the point of playing the fp if my favourite civ is the shittest one
Amazing maps (including for rated play) and a complete absence of cheating.

meh sorry its not for me
No Flag Sgt_ROFLCopter
Musketeer

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Sgt_ROFLCopter »

I, for one, welcome our new Portuguese Overlords.
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by japanesegeneral »

Damn they nerfed the 10/10 for ports. Such a shame...
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by r4go »

zoom wrote:
hazza54321 wrote: one reason i will not be playing the fp
You are free to do as you wish (however foolish that may be), but please stop being so narrow-minded and short-sighted. As Ive already explained to you on at least three separate occasions, here is the situation of Russians in the context of EP 1.0:

1. EP 1.0 ?? as far as inter-civilization balance goes ?? aims its focal point on making the Iroquois, Ottomans and Sioux civilizations more playable in competitive terms.

2. While the EP team as a whole acknowledges that Russians may need at least a slight buff, it does not consider the civilization as weak as Dutch or Portuguese. Particularly not with Wall hitpoints halved.

3. Additional inter-civilization balance issues are exceedingly likely to be addressed in future releases of the patch.
narrow-minded and short-sighted sound a bit offensive,dont be so hard, im polite always, maybe i dont understand about age as you,but educaction first thanks. FP is more iro,otto sioux, but then dutch porto changes were annunciat, so me (lke other guys) supposed the FP was to make tad bilanced (thats why i asked again), not only for iro/otto/sioux. Thats all, so it maybe easy to guess why i asked again
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by zoom »

I don't mean to be condescending, but I do think saying "the only civilization I play isn't being buffed so I'm not interested in your patch" despite it being at least as good as RE in every single way (and a massive improvement in several respects) is indeed narrow-minded and short-sighted both.
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Aizamk »

japanesegeneral wrote:Damn they nerfed the 10/10 for ports. Such a shame...
I guess something needed to be done, ports was for the longest time unchallenged as top civ.

Though, seriously, however, I''m not really sure that it''s a nerf :P would have to do some testing though.
oranges.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

The rush is like 10 sec slower but you have a better timing.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Hazza54321 »

zoom wrote:I don''t mean to be condescending, but I do think saying "the only civilization I play isn''t being buffed so I''m not interested in your patch" despite it being at least as good as RE in every single way (and a massive improvement in several respects) is indeed narrow-minded and short-sighted both.

what and buffing otto is the solution? Really smart
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by momuuu »

zoom wrote:I don''t mean to be condescending, but I do think saying "the only civilization I play isn''t being buffed so I''m not interested in your patch" despite it being at least as good as RE in every single way (and a massive improvement in several respects) is indeed narrow-minded and short-sighted both.

you could also try to figure that hazza believes that his main civ is one of the weakest, if not the weakest civ (which isnt ridiculous because that opinion is shared amongst the top players) and that he might be disappointed in the patch. Saying he wont play the patch seems more like a way to express he is disappointed, which seems not that weird, dont you think?
No Flag r4go
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by r4go »

"the only civilization I play isn''t being buffed so I''m not interested in your patch" this are your words not mine, so maybe you have to read better and understand
No Flag r4go
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by r4go »

jerom wrote:
zoom wrote:I dont mean to be condescending, but I do think saying "the only civilization I play isnt being buffed so Im not interested in your patch" despite it being at least as good as RE in every single way (and a massive improvement in several respects) is indeed narrow-minded and short-sighted both.
you could also try to figure that hazza believes that his main civ is one of the weakest, if not the weakest civ (which isnt ridiculous because that opinion is shared amongst the top players) and that he might be disappointed in the patch. Saying he wont play the patch seems more like a way to express he is disappointed, which seems not that weird, dont you think?
hard to him
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by britishmusketeer »

hazza54321 wrote:
zoom wrote:Amazing maps (including for rated play) and a complete absence of cheating.

meh sorry its not for me

Dont worry its understandable. Which Russian player wouldnt want to claim countless free wins from the non-existent hunts of RE maps?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Kaiserklein »

britishmusketeer wrote:
hazza54321 wrote:meh sorry its not for me
Dont worry its understandable. Which Russian player wouldnt want to claim countless free wins from the non-existent hunts of RE maps?
Right, which is why he keeps playing unrated on ESOC maps
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

kaiserklein wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:Dont worry its understandable. Which Russian player wouldnt want to claim countless free wins from the non-existent hunts of RE maps?
Right, which is why he keeps playing unrated on ESOC maps

It was a joke lol. I am perfectly aware that he mostly plays esoc maps
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Kaiserklein »

britishmusketeer wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Right, which is why he keeps playing unrated on ESOC maps
It was a joke lol. I am perfectly aware that he mostly plays esoc maps
Dont you joke about my other half.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by zoom »

r4go wrote:
zoom wrote:I dont mean to be condescending, but I do think saying "the only civilization I play isnt being buffed so Im not interested in your patch" despite it being at least as good as RE in every single way (and a massive improvement in several respects) is indeed narrow-minded and short-sighted both.
"the only civilization I play isnt being buffed so Im not interested in your patch" this are your words not mine, so maybe you have to read better and understand
I was never talking about you to begin with, remember? Ironic then how you should tell me to read better...
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

kaiserklein wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:It was a joke lol. I am perfectly aware that he mostly plays esoc maps
Dont you joke about my other half.

sorry but hazza is mine :/
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by KINGofOsmane »

britishmusketeer wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Dont you joke about my other half.
sorry but hazza is mine :/
you guys must be jokeing
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

kingofosmane wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:sorry but hazza is mine :/
you guys must be jokeing

hm seems we have a problem
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by KINGofOsmane »

britishmusketeer wrote:
kingofosmane wrote:you guys must be jokeing
hm seems we have a problem
let him chose
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Hazza54321 »

jerom wrote:

you get me <3 plus otto is even stronger
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Hazza54321 »

kingofosmane wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:hm seems we have a problem
let him chose

this is a very hard decision to make, dan you were my first boyfriend on aoe so it was memorable, however you have a small penis,
King you were the one with the most experience and we were together for a fair bit of time, however your penis was smaller than dans and you cheated on me with kaiser
Kaiser you penis size was marvelous but you couldnt control the beast, sorry lads i dont know but i will come to a conclusion soon
@zoom i apologise for my previous comments i think i was on my period that day, however i do stand by most of my points, other fp changes for dutch and spain were good ty fp team, sorry i was ungrateful
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by zoom »

That's no problem. I'd just like to reiterate that testing indicates Ottomans are more ?? not less ?? balanced.