Announcing "Strong World"

No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

blackbob68 wrote:
bramboy wrote:I can hear the maphacks being distributed from here :clint:
U must be kidding... we like this game and play it for fun, not to win with stupid hacks. And we will play the on the FP, so I expect you to say sorry for this false accusations -.-
true
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

Post by fard »

TGR !
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Armag/Euros
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

Post by SwissPro »

bramboy wrote:
blackbob68 wrote:UP Clan will rule anyway :)
I can hear the maphacks being distributed from here? :clint:

Whats ur eso name?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

swissproop wrote:
bramboy wrote:I can hear the maphacks being distributed from here :clint:

Whats ur eso name?
The same lol.
But dont worry, thats not because you maphack in qs that youll be accused of maphacking in an event.
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

Post by SwissPro »

diarouga wrote:
swissproop wrote:Whats ur eso name?
The same lol.
But dont worry, thats not because you maphack in qs that youll be accused of maphacking in an event.

lol diarouga
He accused my old clan that we are maphackers. But np i hear he is 15 years old haha. And just btw im never in qs lol.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

No thread can go 1 page without accusations (zzz) Remember that this event with be played on ESOC patch
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

thebritish wrote:will the rankings get resetted every few weeks or so?

No, the event will go on until someone wins it. There are win conditions. ')
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

bramboy wrote:~WAC~ HYPE
8-) 8-)
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

blasdg wrote:trust me, it is. It is a psychological thing. When there are 5 different things that cou CAN do, most people feel very sad when it turns out they dont have the time to do everything - this leads to them not doing anything in the end and losing their interest. This happened 1000 times in other games as well, its nothing new.

PS: I still think that this is great news! A clan league is really nice, maybe even as cool as RTSL was!
I was in Eso since 2005/2006 and what the community need was a idea like it, age before was only 1v1, nobody take care about clan wars or league, about team. A lot of great team player that can be comparated to H20 in 1v1 had be forgotten for this problem, for me it was a big problem. Sc2 has challenge for all and this a point that make its community so op. Bring competition inside the game is a great idea, also becouse if the competition brings players, for Microsoft means possibility of spend moneys to have a profit. So i hope my english wasn''t so bad and i was able to explain my idea. I''m really thanks for all the guys that are working for this idea or this fun patch. If your energy was in the first years of Age, i''m sure the game never be died or left by Microsoft. Age at first was a nevrotic challenge only for 1v1, no so much cares for DM, TR and team games. And was really hard to play, becouse of unbilanced civs. I remeber tad wasn''t so playable in the 2008-9, in all games u joined, it was a "no that civ, no that map", and in team games there wasn''t any attention or interess about players and admins, becouse there wasn''t competition. So thanks for all the Staff, for the recs games, for the stream,i remeber in first years of age nobody want to shows their recs, nodoby help. You guys, that are playing age now and that want improve their skills, are really lucky to have this disponibility from the expert players of now, maybe they are not op like the old pro, but they speak whit all and give help, make idea''s meeting. I can only say thanks to all and wish they will continue on their goals.
GG and if i can help i will be happy for that
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

Samwise12 is up for sale, I shall play for the Clan with the highest bid, gl lads
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

Post by fard »

Sam if u want to win another event of ESOC u should join the glory retards ma boi
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

samwise12 wrote:Samwise12 is up for sale, I shall play for the Clan with the highest bid, gl lads

since activity is going to be key, i think u would be the worst mercenary for this event rofl
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

diarouga wrote:
swissproop wrote:Whats ur eso name?
The same lol.

nah cheating in qs is perfectly fine man... duh
United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

Hmmm, I think this is a cool idea. I must wonder though--how many people can you realistically expect to participate? The whole clan aspect of aoe3 has always felt shallow to me because it's hard to build a large network of meaningful connections. Just due to its online nature, rank disparity, etc. very rarely do players create a large enough web of relationships. I think this is part of the reason why all the top players are so close compared to players of other skills. They all play each other all the time because there are so few of them (by nature--they're prohibitively better than 99.5% of all players), so naturally they all know each other.

I hope this event can transcend some of those difficulties, but I'd leave this suggestion--limit the amount of pr 35+ players that can be in the same clan. If a bunch of top players get together, pretty much everything else should be trivial. But IMO it would be really cool to have established dignitaries (so to speak) have their individual clans of underlings. Like--team Goodspeed vs team Badspeed (lol). I think this could enhance the "clan" aspect of things, where every camp has a champion that has a vested interest in his lower level acolytes.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

might actually be a cool idea, with champions only being brought out in the deciding 3rd game or if the other champion is present, so that its not always the top players that have to play XD tho in the end i dont think its the 35+ players that will decide this event for a clan, but rather the 25-30 group. its always the grunt footsoldiers that win the wars while the generals take all the praise :P
United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

That's what I figure, but ultimately it's incog's event and I'm sure he's fleshed things out quite a bit in his own mind. If this represented too much of a shift in concept, I completely understand why he'd not want to retool his entire event to fit. Even so, I think it'd be a cool way to establish a slightly larger mid level community and give top players a break from the tedium of just playing each other all the time. In team games, top players could take in their favorite mid level friend/clan mate to pit against the other top player/clan buddy, which I think would result in some fun and occasionally whacky games.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

You definitely bring up a valid point. It's something I will consider. I have a few other ideas up my sleeve for this event. Rules are subject to change either way due to the untested (on paper it works well) format. I will have to see how things pan out.
Garja wrote:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I just hope there will be enough clans signing up.
No Flag mamapapaisop
Skirmisher

Post by mamapapaisop »

Is it possible to sign up later.? Maybe even if the League already started? I think it will need some time until everyone knows that there is a league :p
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

mamapapaisop wrote:Is it possible to sign up later.? Maybe even if the League already started? I think it will need some time until everyone knows that there is a league :p

Yeah, clans can enter the league at any time.

The way ranking works means that you''ll hardly be penalized for... as long as you have the skills.

The league starts when the FP gets released.
Garja wrote:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

THE WORLD'S 2STRONK
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

samwise12 wrote:Samwise12 is up for sale, I shall play for the Clan with the highest bid, gl lads
I''ll start the bid at $0.00
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

aoefan4life wrote:
Ill start the bid at $0.00
$0.01 and a Golf Tourney 3rd place Cup from 1931