Announcing "Strong World"

No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

samwise12 wrote:Samwise12 is up for sale, I shall play for the Clan with the highest bid, gl lads
I''ll start the bid at $0.00
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

aoefan4life wrote:
samwise12 wrote:Samwise12 is up for sale, I shall play for the Clan with the highest bid, gl lads
Ill start the bid at $0.00
$0.01 and a Golf Tourney 3rd place Cup from 1931
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

bids startin at 2k
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

samwise12 wrote:bids startin at 2k
(2k of albanese''s money=3$)
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

samwise12 wrote:bids startin at 2k
Like at 11 yen? Based off of pounds XD
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

paying 50 dollars if samwise12 mankle snowwand musketjr join my we train musk without hotkey clan
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I heard some nasty rumors that they are not accepting #2 clan (according to ELO) to participate to this event.
If they are banning the 2nd best team, #1, TGR is going to be very dominant.

And I'm not talking about these lazerbear retards. I really gotta hope these rumors are not true!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Please allow our clan, we just want to have fun , as a team event is great for aoe3 as i love this game and want to keep it alive. besides i doubt there is going to be many clans participating and if you ban one of the major clans than this tourney is going to be a complete failure.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

What Hazza says is completely true. They are going to prevent a major clan from participating this event? For no reason? I hope it's just a huge misunderstanding.
I'm starting to think that admins and TGR have combined their forces. And thus they have become a HUGE AOE mafia? Banning the worst rival of #1 clan? That's genious plan! Totally MAFIA.

We are falling into the dark aoe-world of corruption. We can't turn to our official authoritys. Who's gonna protect this community now?
We need a superhero. A man who's defending us and our lawful rights. Arkham City has its batman. I know who could be ours.

It starts with G.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

somppukunkku wrote:What Hazza says is completely true. They are going to prevent a major clan from participating this event? For no reason? I hope it''s just a huge misunderstanding.
I''m starting to think that admins and TGR have combined their forces. And thus they have become a HUGE AOE mafia? Banning the worst rival of #1 clan? That''s genious plan! Totally MAFIA.

We are falling into the dark aoe-world of corruption. We can''t turn to our official authoritys. Who''s gonna protect this community now?
We need a superhero. A man who''s defending us and our lawful rights. Arkham City has its batman. I know who could be ours.

It starts with G.
The dictatorship is real apparently :clint:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

somppukunkku wrote:What Hazza says is completely true. They are going to prevent a major clan from participating this event? For no reason? I hope it''s just a huge misunderstanding.
I''m starting to think that admins and TGR have combined their forces. And thus they have become a HUGE AOE mafia? Banning the worst rival of #1 clan? That''s genious plan! Totally MAFIA.

We are falling into the dark aoe-world of corruption. We can''t turn to our official authoritys. Who''s gonna protect this community now?
We need a superhero. A man who''s defending us and our lawful rights. Arkham City has its batman. I know who could be ours.

It starts with G.

JE SUIS GARJA
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I??ll have you know I graduated top of my bracket in the PK Clan Tournament, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Quicksearch and I have over 300 confirmed maps. I am trained in salt warfare and I'm the top second-place tournament finisher in the world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over ESO? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of laggers across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lag, maggot. The lag that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a life. You're fucking done kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can take you out in over seven hundred ways, and that??s just with my warhut hotkey. Not only am I extensively trained in Aztec combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of E S O-fucking-C and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ??clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn??t, you didn??t, and now you??re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You??re fucking dead, kiddo.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

cometk wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I??ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the PK Clan Tournament, and I''ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Quicksearch and I have over 300 confirmed maps. I am trained in salt warfare and I''m the top second-place tournament finisher in the world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over ESO? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of laggers across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lag, maggot. The lag that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a life. You''re fucking done kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can take you out in over seven hundred ways, and that??s just with my warhut hotkey. Not only am I extensively trained in Aztec combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of E S O-fucking-C and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ??clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn??t, you didn??t, and now you??re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You??re fucking dead, kiddo.

Garja vs Somppu rap battle please.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lets rap battle about this like adults!
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

Oh boy, sounds like fun
Taunt 3
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

cometk wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I??ll have you know I graduated top of my bracket in the PK Clan Tournament, and I''ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Quicksearch and I have over 300 confirmed maps. I am trained in salt warfare and I''m the top second-place tournament finisher in the world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over ESO? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of laggers across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lag, maggot. The lag that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a life. You''re fucking done kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can take you out in over seven hundred ways, and that??s just with my warhut hotkey. Not only am I extensively trained in Aztec combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of E S O-fucking-C and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ??clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn??t, you didn??t, and now you??re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You??re fucking dead, kiddo.
lol
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

P-of
But only 1v1
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

kek, why do these things happen after i go to bed

you're obviously allowed to sign up, just don't name your clan garja
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

incog wrote:kek, why do these things happen after i go to bed

you''re obviously allowed to sign up, just don''t name your clan garja

so, the clan Garja is not allowed in the tournament?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I sent a list of 4 names to Incog.
This should definitely work.
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

Post by SwissPro »

somppukunkku wrote:I sent a list of 4 names to Incog.
This should definitely work.

Ye nice clan names! :D
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

[quote source="/post/55990/thread" timestamp="1442877848" author="@cometk"]What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I??ll have you know I graduated top of my bracket in the PK Clan Tournament, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Quicksearch and I have over 300 confirmed maps. I am trained in salt warfare and I'm the top second-place tournament finisher in the world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over ESO? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of laggers across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lag, maggot. The lag that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a life. You're fucking done kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can take you out in over seven hundred ways, and that??s just with my warhut hotkey. Not only am I extensively trained in Aztec combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of E S O-fucking-C and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ??clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn??t, you didn??t, and now you??re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You??re fucking dead, kiddo.[/quote][spoiler]{Dont open if easily offended}
YOU FUCKING MORON, PLEASE JUST FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT
YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I HOPE YOU DIE AND GET STABBED IN THE FUCKING BALLS
AND YOUR BALLS FUCKING LEAK OUT AND YOU'RE SO SHOCKED AT THIS YOU FUCKING SLIP
IN YOUR OWN BALLSACK JUICE AND LAND HEADFIRST ON THE DIRTYASS FLOOR AND YOU
FUCKING GET A GIGANTIC HEADWOUND AND YOUR BRAINS FUCKING LEAK OUT BUT NOT THAT
MUCH BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE MANY BRAINS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT LOSER
PIECE OF SHIT LOSER SON OF A BITCH IDIOT FUCKING AIDS CUMBUBBLE MANWHORE ANAL
SEX LOVING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE
A PIECE OF SHIT AND I FUCKING HOPE YOU DIE SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY IN FRONT OF YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY AND NO ONE CAN DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE A
GODDAMN EMBARASSMENT TO YOUR FAMILY AND THE HUMAN RACE AND YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER
PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT RETARD WHO FUCKING SUCKS AND SAYS USELESS SHIT AND JUST
FUCKING DOES RETARDED SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD BECAUSE YOUR MOM DID
THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF CRACK WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR RETARDED
ASS AND YOU WERE FUCKING ADOPTED BECAUSE WHEN THE DOCTORS IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM
DELIVERED YOU THEY THOUGHT YOU WERE THE SON OF SATAN AND FUCKING TRIED TO KILL
YOU BUT YOU WERE SO UGLY A SPHERE OF PURE EVIL, INSANE PSYCHOTIC UGLINESS
PROTECTED YOUR STUPID RETARDED UGLY ASS AND YOU WERE UNABLE TO BE DESTROYED BUT
EVENTUALLY THEY FOUND A WAY TO ABUSE YOUR STUPID ASS THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE
CHILDHOOD AND THEY FUCKING TRIED TO MURDER YOU A BUNCH OF TIMES BUT EVERY TIME
THEY LOOKED AT YOUR FACE THEY WERE LIKE HOLY SHIT THIS IS AN UGLY KID AND THERE
WAS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU'RE RELATED TO HITLER AND YOU FUCKING
PROBABLY LOVE HIM TOO, YOU PROBABLY JACK OFF TO HIS PICTURE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT
WHILE SITTING ON YOUR SWEATY, FAT UGLY ASS AND THE PICTURE IS FUCKING STICKY AS
HELL AND YOU'VE GOT A BUNCH OF SWASTIKAS ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING ROOM BECAUSE
YOU'RE A FUCKING NAZI PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND SHIT AND
YOU PRoBABLY VOTED FOR GORE IF YOU COULD VOTE BUT YOU COULDNT BECAUSE IN 1997
THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN A LANDMARK DECISION DECIDED THAT EDDYDBOD WAS SO
STUPID, WORTHLESS AND RETARDED THAT HE DID NOT DESERVE ANY RIGHTS, ESPECIALLY
THE RIGHT TO VOTE, EVEN THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT HATES YOU AND EVERYONE FUCKING
HATES YOU YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT FAGGOT I HOPE YOU DIE I HOPE YOU
DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AND YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO RESPOND TO
THIS THINKING I HAVE NO LIFE OR WHATEVER BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DO HAVE A FUCKING
LIFE AND I FUCKING HATE YOU GOD DAMN IT AND I TOOK TIME OUT OF MY BUSY DAY TO
TELL YOU THIS SHIT BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH AND YOU NEED TO HEAR IT FROM SOMEONE
AND I MIGHT AS WELL DO IT BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE EVEN WANTS TO TALK TO YOUR STUPID
ASS DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE.

I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING DONE YET.

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND
JUST A FUCKING IDIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT, YOU FUCKING MORON! I NEED TO REPEAT
THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, YOU CAN'T FUCKING COMPREHEND THE
SHEER USELESSNESS AND MENTAL RETARDATION THAT EXUDES FROM YOUR OILY, FAT SCALP.
LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU: YOU'RE USELESS, WORTHLESS, FAT, UGLY,
RETARDED, STUPID, AN IDIOT, A MORON, A MOTHERFUCKING MORON, RETARDED, A NAZI,
RELATED TO HITLER, WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR GORE IF YOU COULD BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE
NOT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT LIKES YOU. DO YOU GET THAT? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
THE WORDS THAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW? CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED
IF YOU COULDNT, CONSIDERING ALL THE STUPID SHIT YOU SAY ALL THE FUCKING TIME,
LIKE YOU JUST RANDOMLEY PICK THREADS AND SLOWLY, USING ALL THE POWER YOUR TINY
LITTLE CRACKHEAD BRAIN HAS, SOME USELESS TINY WASTE OF DISKSPACE INTO THE THREAD
AND EVERYONE FUCKING MAKES FUN OF YOU FOR IT BUT YOU DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE EVEN
IF YOU CAN READ YOU PROBABLY CANT READ VERY WELL AND YOU SEE WORDS DIFFERENTLY
THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DYSLEXIC FUCKTARD RETARDED IDIOT MORON WHO IS
JUST A FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT BECAUSE THE
TRUTH FUCKING HURTS, DOESN'T IT ? YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING
MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! GOD, IT FEELS SO FUCKING
GREAT TO TYPE THAT, I THINK I'M GOING TO FUCKING JIZZ MY GODDAMN PANTS! I'LL
SHOOT A LOAD RIGHT INTO YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR IT, BECAUSE YOU
FUCKING LOVE CUM AND YOU LOVE JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF OLD MEN WITH SHRIVELED
DICKS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND NO WOMEN WOULD EVER, EVER FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!
EVER! NOT EVEN THE UGLIEST, FATTEST, MOST IDIOTIC SLUTTIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD
WOULD EVER EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY FAT FACE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT,
YOU'RE WORTHLESS YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME OFF BECAUSE YOU JUST
KEEP SITTING AROUND POSTING ALL THIS IDIOTIC SHIT AND YOU NEED TO BE TOLD AGAIN
AND AGAIN HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.

PLEASE, RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. I CAN JUST PICTURE YOU READING ALL
THIS SHIT, WONDERING WHY I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND
ANYTHING. YOU'LL GET SO FUCKING PISSED OFF YOU'LL FUCKING PUNCH A WALL AND
FUCKING EAT EVERYTHING IN THE FRIDGE AND THEN WADDLE BACK UPSTAIRS AND QUOTE THIS
SHIT AND SMASH THE FUCKING KEYBOARD WITH YOUR GIGANTIC, FAT HANDS AND SLOBBER
PROFUSELY WHILE YOU POUND OUT SOME IDIOTIC REPLY, LIKE YOU COULD EVER EVER EVER
FUCKING EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE SHEER HATRED I FEEL FOR YOU, THE BEST PART ABOUT
IT IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I'M JUST GOING TO LAUGH AT YOUR FAT, STUPID,
UGLY, RETARDED, IDIOTIC, WORTHLESS, MANWHORE COCK-LOVING ASS! BUT IF YOU DON'T
REPLY, I FUCKING WIN, BECAUSE I'VE SMACKED YOU DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU
ARE DIE MOTHERFUCKER.[/spoiler]
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

[quote timestamp="1442914194" source="/post/56128/thread" author="@bramboy"][quote timestamp="1442877848" source="/post/55990/thread" author="@cometk"]What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I??ll have you know I graduated top of my bracket in the PK Clan Tournament, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Quicksearch and I have over 300 confirmed maps. I am trained in salt warfare and I'm the top second-place tournament finisher in the world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over ESO? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of laggers across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lag, maggot. The lag that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a life. You're fucking done kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can take you out in over seven hundred ways, and that??s just with my warhut hotkey. Not only am I extensively trained in Aztec combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of E S O-fucking-C and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ??clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn??t, you didn??t, and now you??re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You??re fucking dead, kiddo.[/quote][spoiler]{Dont open if easily offended}
YOU FUCKING MORON, PLEASE JUST FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT
YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I HOPE YOU DIE AND GET STABBED IN THE FUCKING BALLS
AND YOUR BALLS FUCKING LEAK OUT AND YOU'RE SO SHOCKED AT THIS YOU FUCKING SLIP
IN YOUR OWN BALLSACK JUICE AND LAND HEADFIRST ON THE DIRTYASS FLOOR AND YOU
FUCKING GET A GIGANTIC HEADWOUND AND YOUR BRAINS FUCKING LEAK OUT BUT NOT THAT
MUCH BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE MANY BRAINS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT LOSER
PIECE OF SHIT LOSER SON OF A BITCH IDIOT FUCKING AIDS CUMBUBBLE MANWHORE ANAL
SEX LOVING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE
A PIECE OF SHIT AND I FUCKING HOPE YOU DIE SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY IN FRONT OF YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY AND NO ONE CAN DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE A
GODDAMN EMBARASSMENT TO YOUR FAMILY AND THE HUMAN RACE AND YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER
PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT RETARD WHO FUCKING SUCKS AND SAYS USELESS SHIT AND JUST
FUCKING DOES RETARDED SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD BECAUSE YOUR MOM DID
THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF CRACK WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR RETARDED
ASS AND YOU WERE FUCKING ADOPTED BECAUSE WHEN THE DOCTORS IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM
DELIVERED YOU THEY THOUGHT YOU WERE THE SON OF SATAN AND FUCKING TRIED TO KILL
YOU BUT YOU WERE SO UGLY A SPHERE OF PURE EVIL, INSANE PSYCHOTIC UGLINESS
PROTECTED YOUR STUPID RETARDED UGLY ASS AND YOU WERE UNABLE TO BE DESTROYED BUT
EVENTUALLY THEY FOUND A WAY TO ABUSE YOUR STUPID ASS THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE
CHILDHOOD AND THEY FUCKING TRIED TO MURDER YOU A BUNCH OF TIMES BUT EVERY TIME
THEY LOOKED AT YOUR FACE THEY WERE LIKE HOLY SHIT THIS IS AN UGLY KID AND THERE
WAS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU'RE RELATED TO HITLER AND YOU FUCKING
PROBABLY LOVE HIM TOO, YOU PROBABLY JACK OFF TO HIS PICTURE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT
WHILE SITTING ON YOUR SWEATY, FAT UGLY ASS AND THE PICTURE IS FUCKING STICKY AS
HELL AND YOU'VE GOT A BUNCH OF SWASTIKAS ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING ROOM BECAUSE
YOU'RE A FUCKING NAZI PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND SHIT AND
YOU PRoBABLY VOTED FOR GORE IF YOU COULD VOTE BUT YOU COULDNT BECAUSE IN 1997
THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN A LANDMARK DECISION DECIDED THAT EDDYDBOD WAS SO
STUPID, WORTHLESS AND RETARDED THAT HE DID NOT DESERVE ANY RIGHTS, ESPECIALLY
THE RIGHT TO VOTE, EVEN THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT HATES YOU AND EVERYONE FUCKING
HATES YOU YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT FAGGOT I HOPE YOU DIE I HOPE YOU
DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AND YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO RESPOND TO
THIS THINKING I HAVE NO LIFE OR WHATEVER BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DO HAVE A FUCKING
LIFE AND I FUCKING HATE YOU GOD DAMN IT AND I TOOK TIME OUT OF MY BUSY DAY TO
TELL YOU THIS SHIT BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH AND YOU NEED TO HEAR IT FROM SOMEONE
AND I MIGHT AS WELL DO IT BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE EVEN WANTS TO TALK TO YOUR STUPID
ASS DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE.

I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING DONE YET.

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND
JUST A FUCKING IDIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT, YOU FUCKING MORON! I NEED TO REPEAT
THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, YOU CAN'T FUCKING COMPREHEND THE
SHEER USELESSNESS AND MENTAL RETARDATION THAT EXUDES FROM YOUR OILY, FAT SCALP.
LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU: YOU'RE USELESS, WORTHLESS, FAT, UGLY,
RETARDED, STUPID, AN IDIOT, A MORON, A MOTHERFUCKING MORON, RETARDED, A NAZI,
RELATED TO HITLER, WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR GORE IF YOU COULD BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE
NOT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT LIKES YOU. DO YOU GET THAT? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
THE WORDS THAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW? CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED
IF YOU COULDNT, CONSIDERING ALL THE STUPID SHIT YOU SAY ALL THE FUCKING TIME,
LIKE YOU JUST RANDOMLEY PICK THREADS AND SLOWLY, USING ALL THE POWER YOUR TINY
LITTLE CRACKHEAD BRAIN HAS, SOME USELESS TINY WASTE OF DISKSPACE INTO THE THREAD
AND EVERYONE FUCKING MAKES FUN OF YOU FOR IT BUT YOU DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE EVEN
IF YOU CAN READ YOU PROBABLY CANT READ VERY WELL AND YOU SEE WORDS DIFFERENTLY
THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DYSLEXIC FUCKTARD RETARDED IDIOT MORON WHO IS
JUST A FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT BECAUSE THE
TRUTH FUCKING HURTS, DOESN'T IT ? YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING
MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! GOD, IT FEELS SO FUCKING
GREAT TO TYPE THAT, I THINK I'M GOING TO FUCKING JIZZ MY GODDAMN PANTS! I'LL
SHOOT A LOAD RIGHT INTO YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR IT, BECAUSE YOU
FUCKING LOVE CUM AND YOU LOVE JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF OLD MEN WITH SHRIVELED
DICKS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND NO WOMEN WOULD EVER, EVER FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!
EVER! NOT EVEN THE UGLIEST, FATTEST, MOST IDIOTIC SLUTTIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD
WOULD EVER EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY FAT FACE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT,
YOU'RE WORTHLESS YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME OFF BECAUSE YOU JUST
KEEP SITTING AROUND POSTING ALL THIS IDIOTIC SHIT AND YOU NEED TO BE TOLD AGAIN
AND AGAIN HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.

PLEASE, RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. I CAN JUST PICTURE YOU READING ALL
THIS SHIT, WONDERING WHY I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND
ANYTHING. YOU'LL GET SO FUCKING PISSED OFF YOU'LL FUCKING PUNCH A WALL AND
FUCKING EAT EVERYTHING IN THE FRIDGE AND THEN WADDLE BACK UPSTAIRS AND QUOTE THIS
SHIT AND SMASH THE FUCKING KEYBOARD WITH YOUR GIGANTIC, FAT HANDS AND SLOBBER
PROFUSELY WHILE YOU POUND OUT SOME IDIOTIC REPLY, LIKE YOU COULD EVER EVER EVER
FUCKING EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE SHEER HATRED I FEEL FOR YOU, THE BEST PART ABOUT
IT IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I'M JUST GOING TO LAUGH AT YOUR FAT, STUPID,
UGLY, RETARDED, IDIOTIC, WORTHLESS, MANWHORE COCK-LOVING ASS! BUT IF YOU DON'T
REPLY, I FUCKING WIN, BECAUSE I'VE SMACKED YOU DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU
ARE DIE MOTHERFUCKER.[/spoiler]
[/quote]lol
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

We're up to 6 clans now.

I can think of a few more which have yet to join.

Go, Go!

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/lad ... ySPOverall

Feel free to pressure and otherwise cajole these clans into signing up.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

Post by fard »

Yo, i already messaged Darwin to come back for some Clan Action.
Some old good players are in HBIC, would be awesome if he joins