A Farewell to His Manclness, _H2O, Dictator of ESOC

Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Glad to see you in charge. But sad to see h2o fading in to what??. He really got alot of hate for beeing good. I would like to see h2o in tournaments thow. Give him my best - next time u see him. Hype for h2o
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

edeholland wrote:It''s no longer a team card afaik.
Silk road team card confirmed.

RIP aoe team games
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

It's not. It's just improperly updated with regards to description and icon.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

kaiserklein wrote:
edeholland wrote:Its no longer a team card afaik.

RIP aoe team games
The icon and description are wrong. Its no longer a team card.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

kaiserklein wrote:
edeholland wrote:Its no longer a team card afaik.

RIP aoe team games
rotfl typical "pro" arrogance. The vast majority of team games are played below PR 24 and in all my 2k or so games since I came back to AOE3 a year or two ago I can only remember one time someone sent that card. And i think it might have been too late to matter, late age 3 or something. So this really doesnt effect the number of team games played on ESO at all or their meta
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

briowl wrote:
garja wrote:Because using walls is lame. There have been many instances in the past and even recently where "best players" needed to win and dropped some walls.
Anyway the whole point of too strong is 3k hp for 5wood. 3k hp is a consulate, for reference. A barracks is 2k hp, again for reference.
I dont necessarily disagree with the wall nerf but ur logic is ropey. A wall is designed to protect. Those buildings do other stuff apart from have hitpoints LOL :D
yup....walls dont train units lol.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

They block
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

adderbrain5 wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Silk road team card confirmed.

RIP aoe team games
rotfl typical "pro" arrogance. The vast majority of team games are played below PR 24 and in all my 2k or so games since I came back to AOE3 a year or two ago I can only remember one time someone sent that card. And i think it might have been too late to matter, late age 3 or something. So this really doesnt effect the number of team games played on ESO at all or their meta
The fact that it is age 1 and has a much stronger effect now woud allow you to send it before your allies age up and also boost their starting crates. Btw, what you call pro arrogance is actually just ignorance on your side lol, this card is really popular on nilla in team games and really strong aswell, and its even stronger on the esoc patch. So before you start acting like you know something, why do you not try to actually research the subject at hand a little bit instead of jumping to retarded conclusions. You call it "pro" arrogance, I call it someone who actually puts thought into the game and then makes conclusions based on experimenting and experience. Thats much better than someone like you just going around saying blatantly wrong things all the time and being particulary arrogant about your gold medal (much much much more arrogant than any pro is about being pro).

Fortunately the silk road card being a team card is just a visual bug.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

adderbrain5 wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Silk road team card confirmed.

RIP aoe team games
Arrogance ? Explain pls.

Oh really never sent it before ? Maybe because it was only 15% ? I dont see your point here, you noticed they buffed the card right ?

Ofc in the end this card is no longer a team one. But if it had been, trust me on any tp map otto would have been unbeatable in team... Triple 500w age up, then triple 875w, etc. + stagecoach 25% upgrade.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Well, since it's not, it's fine then, no?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

jerom wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:rotfl typical "pro" arrogance. The vast majority of team games are played below PR 24 and in all my 2k or so games since I came back to AOE3 a year or two ago I can only remember one time someone sent that card. And i think it might have been too late to matter, late age 3 or something. So this really doesnt effect the number of team games played on ESO at all or their meta
The fact that it is age 1 and has a much stronger effect now woud allow you to send it before your allies age up and also boost their starting crates. Btw, what you call pro arrogance is actually just ignorance on your side lol, this card is really popular on nilla in team games and really strong aswell, and its even stronger on the esoc patch. So before you start acting like you know something, why do you not try to actually research the subject at hand a little bit instead of jumping to retarded conclusions. You call it "pro" arrogance, I call it someone who actually puts thought into the game and then makes conclusions based on experimenting and experience. Thats much better than someone like you just going around saying blatantly wrong things all the time and being particulary arrogant about your gold medal (much much much more arrogant than any pro is about being pro).

Right you got the point, thanks for your support. I guess his lame iro gold medal gives makes him superior, so he knows everything and can call people arrogant.

Tho I must say on nilla the fact it is in age 2 makes it not that much popular in team games. It is sometimes used for sure but not as much as deserved, for the simple reason that otto lamers dont want to send an eco card in early age 2, they prefer a jan or abus rush...
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

jerom wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:rotfl typical "pro" arrogance. The vast majority of team games are played below PR 24 and in all my 2k or so games since I came back to AOE3 a year or two ago I can only remember one time someone sent that card. And i think it might have been too late to matter, late age 3 or something. So this really doesnt effect the number of team games played on ESO at all or their meta

Knob bro because check this out. My gold metal is actually a gold medal. Its real and I have one. You dont. I was considering the word professional and that actually means someone who gets paid for what they do. So honestly Theres really only one person whos ever been professional at Aoe3. Feel free to read about him in my blurb
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

kaiserklein wrote:
jerom wrote:The fact that it is age 1 and has a much stronger effect now woud allow you to send it before your allies age up and also boost their starting crates. Btw, what you call pro arrogance is actually just ignorance on your side lol, this card is really popular on nilla in team games and really strong aswell, and its even stronger on the esoc patch. So before you start acting like you know something, why do you not try to actually research the subject at hand a little bit instead of jumping to retarded conclusions. You call it "pro" arrogance, I call it someone who actually puts thought into the game and then makes conclusions based on experimenting and experience. Thats much better than someone like you just going around saying blatantly wrong things all the time and being particulary arrogant about your gold medal (much much much more arrogant than any pro is about being pro).

Right you got the point, thanks for your support. I guess his lame iro gold medal gives makes him superior, so he knows everything and can call people arrogant.

Tho I must say on nilla the fact it is in age 2 makes it not that much popular in team games. It is sometimes used for sure but not as much as deserved, for the simple reason that otto lamers dont want to send an eco card in early age 2, they prefer a jan or abus rush...

you must say after bashing on the Nylah community constantly any chance that you get you now decide to use them to back up your silly argument
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

adderbrain5 wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Right you got the point, thanks for your support. I guess his lame iro gold medal gives makes him superior, so he knows everything and can call people arrogant.

you must say after bashing on the Nylah community constantly any chance that you get you now decide to use them to back up your silly argument

btw bud im not arrogant about my medal. It took skill and hard work and many hours, all of which i have. I am not good because i have a medal, i have a medal because im good. And i will put money on that none of the pros could get a medal the way i did, playing half of my games out until imperial. Just for those f you who think i rushed noobs to get it
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

adderbrain5 wrote:
jerom wrote:The fact that it is age 1 and has a much stronger effect now woud allow you to send it before your allies age up and also boost their starting crates. Btw, what you call pro arrogance is actually just ignorance on your side lol, this card is really popular on nilla in team games and really strong aswell, and its even stronger on the esoc patch. So before you start acting like you know something, why do you not try to actually research the subject at hand a little bit instead of jumping to retarded conclusions. You call it "pro" arrogance, I call it someone who actually puts thought into the game and then makes conclusions based on experimenting and experience. Thats much better than someone like you just going around saying blatantly wrong things all the time and being particulary arrogant about your gold medal (much much much more arrogant than any pro is about being pro).

Knob bro because check this out. My gold metal is actually a gold medal. Its real and I have one. You dont. I was considering the word professional and that actually means someone who gets paid for what they do. So honestly Theres really only one person whos ever been professional at Aoe3. Feel free to read about him in my blurb
Sorry to pop your bubble but euh, your gold metal isnt an actual gold medal. Its an icon in some game that literally nobody, except you, seems to care about. It has as much value as me thinking I am awesome does. Please get over your pathetic ego inflated by some pathetic medal. Besides, point remains that you were completely wrong and flamed someone for being completely right, which is absolutely disgusting.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:

Sorry to pop your bubble but euh, your gold metal isnt an actual gold medal. Its an icon in some game that literally nobody, except you, seems to care about. It has as much value as me thinking I am awesome does. Please get over your pathetic ego inflated by some pathetic medal. Besides, point remains that you were completely wrong and flamed someone for being completely right, which is absolutely disgusting.

and dont forget the fact that, no offense to adder, but he sucks.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:Sorry to pop your bubble but euh, your gold metal isnt an actual gold medal. Its an icon in some game that literally nobody, except you, seems to care about. It has as much value as me thinking I am awesome does. Please get over your pathetic ego inflated by some pathetic medal. Besides, point remains that you were completely wrong and flamed someone for being completely right, which is absolutely disgusting.
and dont forget the fact that, no offense to adder, but he sucks.
how would you know, the only game we played i outscored u @ treaty end so u dropped.

maybe its just stupid that you are trying to argue with me on a thread that doesnt even matter and the argument probably doesnt matter either. Actually i dont even remember what you guys are arguing about.

Anyway, i can guarantee u this: if i wanted to be one of the top players in AOE3 i would be. But i never wanted that, and never will. I wanted a gold medal. I got it, busted my ass to do it, so Im happy, and i still enjoy a game now and then with MS up. peace

I dont think anyone even has any medals so how do u guys know that ESO didnt send me something? How do you even know what a medalist gets? but basically its a lot more than an icon. It means that in that half a year, I won more aoe3 games than any single player in the entire world. In fact, second place was like half my wins. And I did not rush most games. In fact many of my games went to imperial. More wins than backstair, more than h20 ...and defiantly more than any of yall chumps...... and that is certainly something that is pretty cool to tell people about myself. In fact I think most people of the world respect it more than say' i won 1500 in a tourney. (9k at the WCG or whatever it was,,, still not cool, but I mean to have been at and won the WCG thats pretty cool) props h20 :)
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:
gibson wrote: and dont forget the fact that, no offense to adder, but he sucks.
how would you know, the only game we played i outscored u @ treaty end so u dropped.

maybe its just stupid that you are trying to argue with me on a thread that doesnt even matter and the argument probably doesnt matter either. Actually i dont even remember what you guys are arguing about.

Anyway, i can guarantee u this: if i wanted to be one of the top players in AOE3 i would be. But i never wanted that, and never will. I wanted a gold medal. I got it, busted my ass to do it, so Im happy, and i still enjoy a game now and then with MS up. peace?

okay thats not what happened at all because no one dropped, the game went oos. You blame me even though I was obviously in the lead. You were up by 80 score as brit vs port. You do realize when even level ayers play brit outscore port by like 500 right? And yet you outscore me by 80, even though I have an awful deck, an awful build order and have never played a 1x1 nr 40 in my life and yet you think youre winning.... Fucking hilarious. Now that I have a standard deck and now the standard port Bo I would probably outscore you by at least a hundred port vs brit lol. And yes I have played you in 1x1 sup on not my main account. It wasnt even close. I could literally beat you in any mu. In fact Ill be happy to an you in every single mu and post all the recs on here. The skill difference between me in you is honestly bigger than that between me and a top tier player. Its not the fact that your bad that makes everyone not like you, its the fact that your bad but you act like you know everything and basically have the ego of a top tier player even though youre barely a master sergeant. Lol you a top tier player? Thats the biggest bullshit I think iv literally ever heard.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

adderbrain5 wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Right you got the point, thanks for your support. I guess his lame iro gold medal gives makes him superior, so he knows everything and can call people arrogant.

I dont see your point. You just dodge my arguments because you have nothing to answer to them, sadly. I just use what I know about nilla, which is how powerful silk road is.

You say youre not arrogant, yet as Jerom said, you flamed me for no reason at start. Also you constantly remind us how proud you are about your medal, and how much skills it requires, that it is even better than playing like H2O or blackstar, that you could be a top player if you wanted to, etc etc etc. Tho nobody gives a shit about your damn medal... Open your eyes bro, it just shows how much you lame lol. Still playing so much iro lame you couldnt get over pr 30, and you talk about skills ? Ofc youre gonna say that iro arent op, as always, like when I smurfed your iros with brits and at the end of the game you said "brits are so broken" hahaha
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

kaiserklein wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: you must say after bashing on the Nylah community constantly any chance that you get you now decide to use them to back up your silly argument
I dont see your point. You just dodge my arguments because you have nothing to answer to them, sadly. I just use what I know about nilla, which is how powerful silk road is.

You say youre not arrogant, yet as Jerom said, you flamed me for no reason at start. Also?you constantly remind us how proud you are about your medal, and how much skills it requires, that it is even better than playing like H2O or blackstar, that you could be a top player if you wanted to, etc etc etc. Tho nobody gives a shit about your damn medal... Open your eyes bro, it just shows how much you lame lol. Still playing so much iro lame you couldnt get over pr 30, and you talk about skills ? Ofc youre gonna say that iro arent op, as always, like when I smurfed your iros with brits and at the end of the game you said "brits are so broken" hahaha

playing lame Iro and thousands and thousands of games and he never got over pr18.....thats how bad he is. I mean I consider myself pretty bad at this game and yet at about 2k games Im at a fairly respectable pr26.....
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

adderbrain5 wrote:how would you know, the only game we played i outscored u @ treaty end so u dropped.

maybe its just stupid that you are trying to argue with me on a thread that doesnt even matter and the argument probably doesnt matter either. Actually i don''t even remember what you guys are arguing about.

Anyway, i can guarantee u this: if i wanted to be one of the top players in AOE3 i would be. But i never wanted that, and never will. I wanted a gold medal. I got it, busted my ass to do it, so I''m happy, and i still enjoy a game now and then with MS up. peace

I don''t think anyone even has any medals so how do u guys know that ESO didn''t send me something? How do you even know what a medalist gets? but basically its a lot more than an icon. It means that in that half a year, I won more aoe3 games than any single player in the entire world. In fact, second place was like half my wins. And I did not rush most games. In fact many of my games went to imperial. More wins than backstair, more than h20 ...and defiantly more than any of y''all chumps...... and that is certainly something that is pretty cool to tell people about myself. In fact I think most people of the world respect it more than say' i won 1500 in a tourney. (9k at the WCG or whatever it was,,, still not cool, but I mean to have been at and won the WCG thats pretty cool) props h20 :)

hi adderbrain, i''m black_thought on eso, i have 8 gold medals and let me tell you personally that none of them mean jack shit

[img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/i52iSR2.png" alt=" "]
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

It's funny that Cometk is actually a very solid player at every game mode and has 8x the amount of medals adder has and yet we don't hear him talking about how good he is and how how OP his medals are...... Weird
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

cometk can i have a medal plz thx.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

yeh bb ill hook u up
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

cometk wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:how would you know, the only game we played i outscored u @ treaty end so u dropped.

Anyway, i can guarantee u this: if i wanted to be one of the top players in AOE3 i would be. But i never wanted that, and never will. I wanted a gold medal. I got it, busted my ass to do it, so Im happy, and i still enjoy a game now and then with MS up. peace?

I dont think anyone even has any medals so how do u guys know that ESO didnt send me something? How do you even know what a medalist gets? but basically its a lot more than an icon. It means that in that half a year, I won more aoe3 games than any single player in the entire world. In fact, second place was like half my wins. And I did not rush most games. In fact many of my games went to imperial. ?More wins than backstair, more than h20 ...and defiantly more than any of yall chumps...... and that is certainly something that is pretty cool to tell people about myself. In fact I think most people of the world respect it more than say' i won 1500 in a tourney. (9k at the WCG or whatever it was,,, still not cool, but I mean to have been at and won the WCG thats pretty cool) props h20 :)
hi adderbrain, im black_thought on eso, i have 8 gold medals and let me tell you personally that none of them mean jack shit

[img alt=" " src="http://i.imgur.com/i52iSR2.png[/img]

lmao this comment made my day