Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

ESO-Community Patch Update v1.00.2

Post by Mitoe »

ESOC Patch 1.00.3.exe
(5.59 MiB) Downloaded 153 times

Download link above. This is a fan-made patch, use at your own risk.

Update Notes
FAQ

Greetings, everyone!

Our modding team, spearheaded ever so sharply by @musketeer925 himself, has been hard at work throughout and beyond the release of the ESO-Community Patch to ensure not only that things are working as they should, but getting even better. This latest update features, among other things, several important improvements, and should solve many of the technical issues some users have been experiencing. What's more, anti-cheat measures are back in force! We would like to acknowledge @hermes, thanks to whom they are now stronger than ever before. Additionally, we've been listening keenly to your thoughts and suggestions across the forums and as a result have already implemented an option to record games by default (make sure to save and upload any interesting games you play)! To top it all off, our favorite, very own map-maker Il Garaja himself has managed to render another excellent ESO-Community map ready for play in team and free-for-all games both.

To update to the new version, simply open the EP launcher which is found on your desktop by default. The launcher now automatically asks for administrator privileges when opened. If your launcher is not working properly, please uninstall the EP, download the new version here and install it. If at any point you should require any assistance, please leave a message in the Tech Support thread. Please be advised that using the age3f.exe located in your installation directory will not install the update.

Finally, we greatly appreciate all the help we can get in promoting the patch. So spread the word, encourage others to play on it and join them yourself ?? every little bit you do contributes towards making it more successful.

Have a fantastic weekend, and see you on ESO!
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

Hype.

Continue PM'ing me if you have issues, I'll do my best to help you resolve things. Should be able to help people a little more now that this is out.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Thank you
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Aww I'm getting the error when I run 1.00.2 EP '(

Initialization failed
Failed to initialize COM
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

garaja
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

Post by Hagi »

Just launch the EP and it updates smoothly.
It has been working like a charm on windows 10 since the beginning.
I thought a positive note might be good to spread as well.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

subzero wrote:Aww I''m getting the error when I run 1.00.2 EP '(

Initialization failed
Failed to initialize COM
Are you sure your patch updated successfully? If not, please first try uninstalling the patch, then downloading the new version from the links in either of the news posts and installing that. I realize I''ve been saying this a fair bit, but it really does help a lot of the time.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Great job! Might I say, that is one well-formatted OP. I adore the lines and blue font in the header!
musketeer925 wrote:Hype.

Continue PM''ing me if you have issues, I''ll do my best to help you resolve things. Should be able to help people a little more now that this is out.
Even more!? Is there anything you cannot do!?!?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

samwise12 wrote:garaja
Il Grande Garaja Dulce!
No Flag tvtotal
Crossbow

Post by tvtotal »

Great!

The wall is still bugged, gates have double the HP then normal wall segments, so if they upgraded they even buffed with 17k hp.

I watched Pampas Sierras now 2 times on 3v3 and the top side got 2 times all 3 guys herds in the back, while bottom team dont have any hunt behind the tcs. can u fix garja?
No Flag Balthazar
Crossbow

Post by Balthazar »

Hi guys just updated the new patch with the launcher, all went well and was about to laucnh the game and I got this message "ESOCPatchLauncher has encountered a problem and needs to close". Cant use the previous patch now either, felling frustrated any help would be welcomed.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Does it reoccur? If so, allow me to quote myself:

"Please first try uninstalling the patch, then downloading the new version from the links in either of the news posts and installing that.

I realize I've been saying this a fair bit, but it really does help a lot of the time."

If that then does not work, next try launching the newly installed patch from age3f in your installation directory.
No Flag Balthazar
Crossbow

Post by Balthazar »

zoom wrote:Does it reoccur? If so, allow me to quote myself:

"Please first try uninstalling the patch, then downloading the new version from the links in either of the news posts and installing that.

I realize I''ve been saying this a fair bit, but it really does help a lot of the time."

If that then does not work, next try launching the newly installed patch from age3f in your installation directory.
Ya i have tried that numerous times, only encountered this issue with the latest version previous installs went without any hitches. But thnx anyways will keep trying
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

tvtotal wrote:Great!

The wall is still bugged, gates have double the HP then normal wall segments, so if they upgraded they even buffed with 17k hp.

I watched Pampas Sierras now 2 times on 3v3 and the top side got 2 times all 3 guys herds in the back, while bottom team dont have any hunt behind the tcs. can u fix garja?
We are aware of this bug and will not be addressing it at this time for two reasons: 1. It would most likely cause any previous recorded game wherein a gate reaches below 1500hp to go out of sync. 2. It is not considered to have a significant effect on gameplay. It will undoubtedly be addressed in the future.

We will look at your concerns for Pampas Sierras as soon as possible. I have informed Garja in case he does not see your post soon enough.

Thank you for your feedback!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

balthazar wrote:
zoom wrote:Does it reoccur? If so, allow me to quote myself:

I realize Ive been saying this a fair bit, but it really does help a lot of the time."

Ya i have tried that numerous times, only encountered this issue with the latest version previous installs went without any hitches. But thnx anyways will keep trying
I see. Just in case you have not yet tried the other two courses of action Ive suggested (it is unclear to me from your reply above), please see:

"Please first try uninstalling the patch, then downloading the new version from the links in either of the news posts and installing that. I realize Ive been saying this a fair bit, but it really does help a lot of the time.

If that then does not work, next try launching the newly installed patch from age3f in your installation directory."

If you have already taken the above steps since updating your patch to 1.00.2, please send a PM describing your issue to @musketeer925 and hell try to help you as soon as he can.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

My launcher keeps crashing (admin or not). I even tried to run it with a safe boot (+network). No dll missing errors. Also reinstalled twice (now the temporary solution doesn't work for obvious reasons :D).
It worked perfectly with the previous versions :/ I think it's just a matter of time.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

shaolinstar wrote:My launcher keeps crashing (admin or not). I even tried to run it with a safe boot (+network). No dll missing errors. Also reinstalled twice (now the temporary solution doesn''t work for obvious reasons :D).
It worked perfectly with the previous versions :/ I think it''s just a matter of time.

i''m in the exact same boat. i have some custom hotkeys in the user.con file, might this play a role?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Yeah the launcher isn't working for anyone, please manually update by downloading the file in this folder https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fold ... VJCLUs2cEE
Make sure you uninstall your current version first.

The new version circumvents the updater webservice in case it's down and will still launch your game.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

calmyourtits wrote:Yeah the launcher isn''t working for anyone, please manually update by downloading the file in this folder https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fold ... VJCLUs2cEE

The new version circumvents the updater webservice in case it''s down and will still launch your game.

So uninstalled the entire patch and than reinstall from that link?
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

yep
No Flag tvtotal
Crossbow

Post by tvtotal »

calmyourtits wrote:Yeah the launcher isn''t working for anyone, please manually update by downloading the file in this folder https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fold ... VJCLUs2cEE

The new version circumvents the updater webservice in case it''s down and will still launch your game.

my launcher did work and installed automatic the new update
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Yes, seems like it's back up again. :)
No Flag yoda
Musketeer

Post by yoda »

so when i try to download, i'm told, failed to download - virus detected?
China top_cao
Crossbow
ESO: top_cao

Post by top_cao »

why not release an exe like ??ESOC Fanpatch 1.0002.exe?
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

You should make it an exception in your virus scanner. It's not a virus.