Get hyped for the ASC Quarter finals!

You can find everything here you need regarding the tournament (dates, staff, prize pot, etc...)
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

[div align="center"][img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/s2LBLub.png"][/div][div style="text-align:center'"]View the brackets here: http://challonge.com/springschampionships[/div]
After taking it slow for a week, the ASC tournament is back to business. With only 8 players left, things are about to get intense. Clear your schedule for tomorrow, because youre getting treated to 2 best of 7 series featuring some of the best AoE3 players currently active, casted by Zutazuta and Interjection![div align="center"]
Veni_Vidi_Vici_W vs kiljardi, 15:00 GMT
_H2O vs SoldieR, 18:00 GMT
[/div]

_H2O needs no introduction. Whenever he decides to play AoE3, it only takes him a couple of practice games before he starts smashing everyone. Hes the favourite to win this tournament and hasnt even dropped a single game yet. Can he keep the streak up?
Hes playing against SoldieR, who is no newcomer either. He was a top AoE3 player before AoE:Online came out and he was one of the best there too. He came back to us and has been looking solid, convincingly taking out Aizamk 3-1. Hes the underdog in this series but who knows, he might just treat us to a surprise!

Veni_Vidi_Vici_Ws road to the quarter finals has not been an easy one. Hes had to play 2 strong players already and after upsetting Mitoe 2-0, he took out spadel too. Known as one of the best team players of recent times, hes proven that he is a force to be reckoned with in 1v1 as well.
Hes playing another player known for his skills in team. Kiljardi, who hasnt really been tested yet apart from a couple of exciting games against Garja, has been around for a long time (heck, he even taught me some stuff when I started playing) and old pros are always dangerous. Expect some old school builds from him!

So get hyped and tune in at the offical Age of Empires stream tomorrow the 12th of April at 15:00 GMT! They will also be giving out AoE game keys provided by PREZSTEVE at some point so dont miss it!
Be sure to join the discussion in the Live report thread!
You can also bet on the matches here.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Post by bpdscolony123 »

"_H2O needs no introduction. Whenever he decides to play AoE3, it only takes him a couple of practice games before he starts smashing everyone."

Have he smashed blackstar yet atleast once? 21
https://vid.me/EMVp
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

i'm pretty hyped, yes
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag nandoray
Musketeer

Post by nandoray »

AWWWWWWWWWW YEEAAHHHH!!!!!!!! I'll 8Dbe there.

I just realized I will have to stay up until 3 AM to watch Veni's match up against Kildarji... Q.Q Eh.. Who am I kidding I am insomniac anyway..
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

So I guess you're staying up till 6 am to watch H2O vs Soldier?

GL
United States of America Cry4447
Crossbow
Donator 01
ESO: Cry4447

Post by Cry4447 »

i hope work does not get in the way of watching these...
No Flag nandoray
Musketeer

Post by nandoray »

calmyourtits wrote:So I guess you''re staying up till 6 am to watch H2O vs Soldier?

GL
Lmao.. you caught me. I will be staying up until 3 to watch H2O vs Soldier, Veni will be midnight. I already said I don''t sleep much.. haha can''t wait though. Not quite May 2nd but its still pretty awesome.

Is there really a 700$ cash prize?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

nandoray wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:So I guess youre staying up till 6 am to watch H2O vs Soldier?

GL
Lmao.. you caught me. I will be staying up until 3 to watch H2O vs Soldier, Veni will be midnight. I already said I dont sleep much.. haha cant wait though. Not quite May 2nd but its still pretty awesome.

Well, yes and no. There is a $540 cash prize, but the winner wont win $540. Hell win 45% which is $243. Still a lot, though!
No Flag nandoray
Musketeer

Post by nandoray »

Very nice. I can't wait.. also I would love to contribute to the next one. I am dedicated, some would say, annoying, but that is just because they can't get rid of me.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

You could still contribute to this one, but we will get in touch with you for the next. ') Good to hear you are still so dedicated to this almost 10-year-old game :D
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

Well I just woke up, and won't be going to bed until after this. :P
Taunt 3
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

#SOLDIERHYPE
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

bramboy wrote:
nandoray wrote:Lmao.. you caught me. I will be staying up until 3 to watch H2O vs Soldier, Veni will be midnight. I already said I dont sleep much.. haha cant wait though. Not quite May 2nd but its still pretty awesome.?

Well, yes and no. There is a $540 cash prize, but the winner wont win $540. Hell win 45% which is $243. Still a lot, though!

So where does the other 55% go?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

musketeer925 wrote:
bramboy wrote:Well, yes and no. There is a $540 cash prize, but the winner wont win $540. Hell win 45% which is $243. Still a lot, though!
So where does the other 55% go?
To the 2nd-8th places