Ro128 Betting results

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Ro128 Betting results

Post by Goodspeed »

It was a good day for betting, with 4 out of 5 of the ro128 betting matches being played. As always there were winners and losers, close series and walkovers. Overall the matches went as expected, and no one hit the jackpot quite yet. Nymphomaniac, who was in first place after yesterday's match, has held onto his spot winning a total of 2930 points throughout the round of 128 almost tripling the 1500 points he started with. Nice!

Standings
History

Cocaine came pretty close though, just off the back of his solid bet on the Ponipoika vs Pudzian match. He seemed to know the players better than the rest of us, went all in on the 2-0 and raked in a nice 2210 point profit. With it, he sets the record of most points won in a single match. That won't last, but it's a decent one to get us started.
Garja is in third, doing consistently well throughout the ro128. Decent predictions got him some smaller wins to start him off, and a solid 1410 point profit in the Jerom vs lzscky match to land him in second place, after which he had to make way for Cocaine.

Grats to our top 3, and good luck staying up there!

Of course, it's not all nice and dandy in betting land. Many have been less fortunate, and in the ro128 we've already had to say goodbye to 3 of our gambling friends: rickytickitembo, jsimons1289 and Mr_Bramboy (who bet all of his points on himself). Fortunately for Bram, he got a 500 point donation from Cometk and he lives on. The other 2 are not so lucky and need your help! (PM me or reply to this thread if you want to donate).
Zoom, our Summer betting winner, started off strong but now has 412 points left. Unlucky, but knowing him he may just find his way back. Don't count this kid out!

This round's stats
Average winning odds: 3.74
Total points bet: 56679
Biggest winner: Nymphomaniac (+2930)

Records
Biggest profit in a single match: Cocaine (Ponipoika 2-0 Pudzian) - 2210 points
Most unexpected result: Tibia 2-1 LoOk_tOm - odds 4.43
Most points bet on a single match: Mr_Bramboy vs Lukas_L99 - 16462 points
Most points bet total: Nymphomaniac - 2850 points

Missed sign ups? No problem, PM me or reply to this thread.
For everyone already signed up, keep an eye on your messages! Bets for the round of 64 will be opened early next week.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Ro128 Betting results

Post by momuuu »

lol bram betting all on himself haha. The overconfidence is real.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I should've won that.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Lawl, I would bet against myself actually.. I don't know why you didn't bet 0-2 loss and rake in the winnings, while losing the tourney yes but yolo.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Because
3. You can't bet on your own matches except on you winning and/or you winning x-0.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Wait there was betting? :O
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Yeah.

Every time I make a news post about it, 1 hour later someone else makes one so it kinda got buried a couple of times lol
But you can still sign up np
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Goodspeed wrote:Because
3. You can't bet on your own matches except on you winning and/or you winning x-0.

That sucked. I really wanted to bet 2-1 for both players for my game. Its fair I guess because of prize money and stuff.