ESOC Grand Finals today!

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: ESOC Grand Finals today!

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Lol somebody was donating during the Finals in my name but it wasn't me. I only did one of them because I couldn't really watch.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag nazarrous
Crossbow

Post by nazarrous »

mnogud wrote:imo the frequency of tournament needs to reduce. These tournaments need a lot of commitment from the players for a very long time so it is best not to have it so frequently

+1 :idea:
Germany Akechi_Mitsuhide
Dragoon
ESO: Akechi_Mitsuhide

Post by Akechi_Mitsuhide »

mnogud wrote:imo the frequency of tournament needs to reduce. These tournaments need a lot of commitment from the players for a very long time so it is best not to have it so frequently

I think if a player doesnt want to play in every tournament its his decision. Then he can play in every second tourney or so. But there are certainly players who want to play that frequently.
Anyway, like Ryan mentioned, the format of the tournaments will probably change a bit in the future making them shorter events I think.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Hazza54321 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:If rapha can beat samwise12 4-1 and H2O can beat rapha 5-0, what will be the score between H2O and Samwsie in BO21 ?

-I am still waiting for the real finals where i will see close games tho.

Go play H2O mate, give us some close games

nah thebritish would destroy him with his pr56 gameplay

#thebritishforfinals
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Where can I find the final recs? I don't mean the video, I am talking about the recorded games. Aren't they uploaded yet?
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

They aren't unfortunately. They will be this weekend.
Taunt 3
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Thats another thing that has been floating around in my mind. Players are getting fatigued with tournaments honestly. Should inform how we use those donations to bring great competitive AOE events in the future.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

_H2O wrote:

Thats another thing that has been floating around in my mind. Players are getting fatigued with tournaments honestly. Should inform how we use those donations to bring great competitive AOE events in the future.

well you people have already collected a lot of money. Maybe put it on hold and directly use it for summer with double the prize pool. That will encourage more no. of players to participate

Post by Marco1698 »

The biggest effort you have is the tournament. It does include many people and almost keep up the community alive in my opinion. I am sure there will be other donations, so I would anticipate the tournament, making the spring one, instead of summer. You should consider there are fewer players on summer, even with an higher prize pot. I'd like to see some players from the Japanese community this time, because they do pretty well when they aren't rusty, I remember nagayumi went to the semifinals in the past spring championship.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

why are not the "donation sum" updated with the donations from the finals??? Im sure i donated more!? Im pretty sure there was 150 new dollars incoming from the final :idea: The total donations should at least be 920 dollars now
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iwillspankyou wrote:why are not the "donation sum" updated with the donations from the finals??? Im sure i donated more!? Im pretty sure there was 150 new dollars incoming from the final :idea:

Yeah they're not update. I shall notify the mankl

Post by Marco1698 »

LordRaphael doesn't play anymore, alright?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Marco1698 wrote:LordRaphael doesn't play anymore, alright?

Yea.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:

Yea.

why :cry:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

mnogud wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

Yea.

He said he would stop after the Winter Championship and he did.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
mnogud wrote:
Show hidden quotes

He said he would stop after the Winter Championship and he did.

lol whats the point of tourney and this site if the community keeps on diminishing.... even samwise12 left again
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

mnogud wrote:lol whats the point of tourney and this site if the community keeps on diminishing.... even samwise12 left again
Aoe3 is very time-consuming and everyone has their own priorities. Nothing wrong with that.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

Mimsy for President wrote:
mnogud wrote:lol whats the point of tourney and this site if the community keeps on diminishing.... even samwise12 left again
Aoe3 is very time-consuming and everyone has their own priorities. Nothing wrong with that.

whats the point of tourney and this site if the community keeps on diminishing and there is no competition
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

Post by Nymphomaniac »

mnogud wrote:

whats the point of tourney and this site if the community keeps on diminishing and there is no competition

what u don't understand is them leaving is not because of their losses. Read diarouga's post again. No one quit because of losing in tourney or because of this site, so what are u suggesting?
Jaeger

mnogud wrote:

Dude we just lost 2 very good players. It's not the end of the world.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

mnogud wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Dude we just lost 2 very good players. It's not the end of the world.

samwise 12
lordraphael
blackstar_op
mongo10
umeu
musketjr
nagayumi
snowww
want me to name more?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

lol whats the point of tourney and this site if the community keeps on diminishing.... even samwise12 left again[/quote]Aoe3 is very time-consuming and everyone has their own priorities. Nothing wrong with that.[/quote]
whats the point of tourney and this site if the community keeps on diminishing and there is no competition[/quote]Dude we just lost 2 very good players. It's not the end of the world.[/quote]
samwise 12
lordraphael
blackstar_op
mongo10
umeu
musketjr
nagayumi
snowww
want me to name more?[/quote]
thebritish :lol:
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

Nymphomaniac wrote:
mnogud wrote:
Show hidden quotes

what u don't understand is them leaving is not because of their losses. Read diarouga's post again. No one quit because of losing in tourney or because of this site, so what are u suggesting?

lol even i know they didnt quit coz of their losss.. but if so many players quit then the one's are running this site, its pointless for them to waste their time organizing touney's if half of the pro players just dont participate lol...
No Flag spadel
Skirmisher

Post by spadel »

Is there a chance we can bring back aoe3 to wcg?! :D
Jaeger

spadel wrote:Is there a chance we can bring back aoe3 to wcg?! :D
According to wiki :

"In 2014 February, the CEO Brad Lee announced closing of WCG. Several partners described difficulty working with the CEO and the organization."
http://www.dailydot.com/esports/world-c ... shut-down/