Announcing Treaty Titans Invitational - March 25th and 26th

Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Re: Announcing Treaty Titans Invitational - March 25th and 26th

Post by sergyou »

_PI wrote:
sergyou wrote:nah i don't care if i am not invited amuses me that sabusa is , what did he do special to get invited ? i mean lukas and dick is a no brainer why they got invited makes sense , the others u can do the question why them and not the others ? are they much better than the rest of the players ?

The first three were decided fairly quickly (we felt Dick/Lukas/Gich are the top 3 players overall), and we were torn between yourself and Sabusa for the 4th slot. We could've coin-flipped in terms of deciding between you two.

The unfortunate reality of a limited participant invitational is that it's impossible to please everyone, you will inevitably leave someone out of an invitational who deserves to be there. That's why open tournaments are preferable, but they don't work well under time constraints.

and unfortunately or fortunately it was sabusa that hasn't played 1/4 of what i have played this last years ....
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

KINGofOsmane wrote:isnt a tourney without me boring?

YES
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

sergyou wrote:
_PI wrote:
sergyou wrote:nah i don't care if i am not invited amuses me that sabusa is , what did he do special to get invited ? i mean lukas and dick is a no brainer why they got invited makes sense , the others u can do the question why them and not the others ? are they much better than the rest of the players ?

The first three were decided fairly quickly (we felt Dick/Lukas/Gich are the top 3 players overall), and we were torn between yourself and Sabusa for the 4th slot. We could've coin-flipped in terms of deciding between you two.

The unfortunate reality of a limited participant invitational is that it's impossible to please everyone, you will inevitably leave someone out of an invitational who deserves to be there. That's why open tournaments are preferable, but they don't work well under time constraints.

and unfortunately or fortunately it was sabusa that hasn't played 1/4 of what i have played this last years ....
And yet he is still better than you...

Nothing against you or your skill in aoe3 which has improved a lot since 2013, but imo sabusa is just the better player between you two.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Sab was top treaty in like 2011 right?
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

dicktator_ wrote:
sergyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Nothing against you or your skill in aoe3 which has improved a lot since 2013, but imo sabusa is just the better player between you two.

+1 kinda what I wanted to say.
Taking nothing away from serg he is a fantastic player and definitly at the top in terms of treaty players right now but if we are talking about top 4 it's defo dick and lukas and gich involved. The last slot imo would go to you but since sabusa has come bacm recently i woulf say he is a bit better than you. Also , he has just been known for a longer period of time in the treaty community and is known as one of the best treaty players ever, he is the definition of a "titan". So yeah. Don't worry too much.
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

_H2O wrote:Sab was top treaty in like 2011 right?

2011-2013, he was at his prime in 2013.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

dicktator_ wrote:
sergyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Cant say i Am suprised on you picking Sabusa over me Because U never did . In What do U suport He is a better player than me ? In The port mirror He played vs U ? Me And him Barely played against eachother but The count is 2 -1 me and The last game we played was a ger spain wich i cant say was close ( He got fed 56k ) without tanner carrying him . All i can say is gl hf for who is involved
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

sergyou wrote: Cant say i Am suprised on you picking Sabusa over me Because U never did . In What do U suport He is a better player than me ? In The port mirror He played vs U ? Me And him Barely played against eachother but The count is 2 -1 me and The last game we played was a ger spain wich i cant say was close ( He got fed 56k ) without tanner carrying him . All i can say is gl hf for who is involved

Yesh, we'll bury those scrubs in the next Treaty Cup!
But until then, I'm looking forward to watch this event and study their strategies while I grow even stronger ;)
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

sergyou wrote:
_PI wrote:

Cant say i Am suprised on you picking Sabusa over me Because U never did . In What do U suport He is a better player than me ? In The port mirror He played vs U ? Me And him Barely played against eachother but The count is 2 -1 me and The last game we played was a ger spain wich i cant say was close ( He got fed 56k ) without tanner carrying him . All i can say is gl hf for who is involved

There aren't any sides, just the fact sabusa is better than you. I'm not going to discuss this further, I'm just going to say that I'm sure that his losses against you can probably be attributed to rust/civ/bad game/lag and/or or other outside factors.
No Flag Magnam
Musketeer

Post by Magnam »

sergyou wrote:

Don't forget that u got fed too...

also a few games don't really show who the better player is. I think in total I also won more vs u than u vs me, but that doesn't mean I'm a better player overall. U and other ppl will always rate me lower than u, because I just don't have a consistent performance. So when I concentrate and have a good day I'm capable of playing on a pretty high lvl, on other days I lose to randoms. I Think its kinda the same with you. You seem to be capable of playing on a high lvl, but your gameplay isn't consistent enough to be considered as one of the top 4 tr players imo.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

That's exactly me as well! Inconsistent, but you absolutely don't wanna face me on my good day ;)

_PI wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:I'm not sure how active the treaty community is but you can also consider having an 8-player tournament and extend the tournament to Sunday.

That would be a possibility, but the difficulty there is that some of the organizers would probably wind up being participants then (like Matt as an example). Plus for Matt/Tanner, their time zone (they're in New Zealand) don't sync up well for Sunday as it winds up being Monday for them.

Another random idea of mine would be to make a small 2v2 tournament in the same format some other time (4 teams that is). I'm just throwing this thought out there, not expecting anything.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Who cares if the 4 players are top players or not. Lets just hope we see some fun games.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

briowl wrote:

YES

they need my wood walls in tready haha
btw i still got our epic rec ^^
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag _PI
Crossbow

Post by _PI »

EAGLEMUT wrote:That's exactly me as well! Inconsistent, but you absolutely don't wanna face me on my good day ;)

_PI wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:I'm not sure how active the treaty community is but you can also consider having an 8-player tournament and extend the tournament to Sunday.

That would be a possibility, but the difficulty there is that some of the organizers would probably wind up being participants then (like Matt as an example). Plus for Matt/Tanner, their time zone (they're in New Zealand) don't sync up well for Sunday as it winds up being Monday for them.

Another random idea of mine would be to make a small 2v2 tournament in the same format some other time (4 teams that is). I'm just throwing this thought out there, not expecting anything.

We'll keep this in mind. I'd love to do a 2v2 tournament at some point, but it doubles the complexity of running the tournament. Based on my past experiences with them (TRT tournament, and others), they are borderline impossible to schedule for open tournaments. One game needs 4 people, making any scheduling conflicts that much worse. With a smaller invitational, that might work out significantly better though.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

dicktator_ wrote:
sergyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

There aren't any sides, just the fact sabusa is better than you. I'm not going to discuss this further, I'm just going to say that I'm sure that his losses against you can probably be attributed to rust/civ/bad game/lag and/or or other outside factors.

Well ur wrong he just got massively outplayed and like u say often "destroyed " . Sabusa was really good and problably the best player in his prime , but now he is not and is pretty bs that a guy that just came 3 weeks ago gets a spot and me who are much more active than him overall was."haters gonna hate"
the game vs sabusa : https://www.twitch.tv/sergyou/v/53003535

even the last "team games " vs gichtenlord i did beat him but i agree that overall he might be a better player than me because i do some "childish" mistakes that do cost me games
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

I knew u would mention our last german mirrors. You only won both, because your high vill pop payed off, since I had to help my teammates from losing, lol.
r]
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

i admit that maybe the 1st german mirror was like u said even tho i fed alot the second not really because i played with a nat post the majority of the game(u could mirt my nat from the route) in any case cliffs were pretty shit for me but mainly second game i think i did win it
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

sergyou wrote:i admit that maybe the 1st german mirror was like u said even tho i fed alot the second not really because i played with a nat post the majority of the game(u could mirt my nat from the route) in any case cliffs were pretty shit for me but mainly second game i think i did win it

Yeah 100-150 points difference until I had to help sabusa and dicktator also sent hatamotos to my fb several times
r]
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

yeah isnt much considering my bad start , and i was gonna push u back cuz i killed all of your artillery , but i am not really doubting ur spot u deserve it i am just saying that its not really fair to me . Gl hf beat dick this time :)
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

The invites are out already, that's unfortunate for you Serg. But you can still prove the haters wrong by challenging and beating both Gicht and Sabusa in a 1v1 outside of this invitational!
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
briowl wrote:

YES

Bastion is for noobs anyway, you don't need it when you have micro like the King :lol:
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

briowl wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Bastion is for noobs anyway, you don't need it when you have micro like the King :lol:

:DDDD
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

KINGofOsmane wrote::DDDD

Surely there must be room for KINGofOsmane vs Briowl II?

It's always interesting to see high level sup players playing treaty, not to mention good for the community as a whole, and it was an entertaining match-up last time out.

For my part I note that you nerfed me pretty hard in the patch as I saw the blood brothers change (who else dropped BB in the treaty cup?) at the top of the patch notes.

This I take as a big compliment, but if you find some space for KINGofOsmane vs Briowl II, I'd be more than happy to continue my life's work of trying to make Sioux playable in treaty 1v1.

You have other players who are going to showcase the sioux changes I hear you say? Well, let me into a little secret... Briowl loves to build walls. He's so good at it in fact, that when he starts to think about how good he is at it, his head swells up and he starts talking about himself in the third person. Briowl hasn't even mentioned how good his arrow knight micro is.

Also, I promise my TC won't bug out this time, I'll have my control groups set up properly and maybe, just maybe, I might not delete quite so many vills this time. No promises though!

Seriously though I had a couple ideas which I'm keeping under wraps, but when I tested these my sioux boom almost hit 2000 on Andes. Now, that might be an outright lie, however I think the point basically stands.

KINGofOsmane vs Briowl II coming to a twitch channel near you soon!
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

whoa
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

we don't need to be part of the comp just add us as an exhibition warm up match or something pls. we can be the undercard