ESOC Staff Changes

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: ESOC Staff Changes

Post by zoom »

tedere12 wrote:
gibson wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:ok he does not respect DivineFire. Does anyone respect diarouga? :D
I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum respects diarouga as a very good player ......

I respect garja for being a good player

I respect Garja for being Il Garaja!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Method_man714 wrote:
Jerom wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:ok he does not respect DivineFire. Does anyone respect diarouga? :D

I used to. Used to be a nice forum member that helped out lots of us and didnt flame much at all if ever. I dont know why he's suddenly behaving like this.

Nazi mods pushed him over the line

SAM, you're pushing me over the fucking line!
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Nazi mods pushed him over the line

SAM, you're pushing me over the fucking line!

Harry! youre a fucking wizard!!
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

Well after seeing the 'how old are you?' thread, i now understand why we have all these people 'flaming'. Because little keyboard warrior kids are playing this game. And when i came back to playing aoe3, i thought most aoe3 players would be mature adults. How wrong i was lol
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

xD
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Adulthood is overrated. Id rather be forever kid.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

The community seems pretty old compared to other video games though
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Ye and other games communities are even more toxic.
Image Image Image
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Garja wrote:Ye and other games communities are even more toxic.

not hard to have a better community then league lol
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

KINGofOsmane wrote:

Moba's are truly the source of all shit in the world lol. I never played lol but did play dota and my god did I lose faith in humanity haha.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Jerom wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:

Moba's are truly the source of all shit in the world lol. I never played lol but did play dota and my god did I lose faith in humanity haha.

they flame even harder then i do, always thought dats impossibale.
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

iNcog wrote:When I left the site some time ago, part of the rationale behind leaving was that with _H2O, Mitoe, 91, Goodspeed and Musketeer925, ESOC was probably in a damn good spot. I personally felt that my contributions compared to those people were quite light, so I decided to leave instead of holding an empty title. When I left, I was thinking that with the team I mentioned above, things probably couldn't go wrong. ESOC was in safe hands and going in the right direction.

_H2O, though I did not agree with all of his decisions, has a 95% approval rate from me nonetheless. He was really good at putting projects into motion and getting things started (don't underestimate this part). I have a healthy amount of respect for what he has done for ESOC: backend for the site, setting up new servers, managing database, paying up the ridiculous amount of money proboards scammed from him, managing ASC with mitoe. Thank you, _H2O.

Mitoe, thankfully is still here. He's done a great job at managing ASC with _H2O. He's reliable and friendly and above all, bring stability to the team by since he's always so damn friendly, as well as a good listener. Running a tournament with cash money on the line is no easy responsibility and I think that Mitoe has been very good at doing that. Thanks Mitoe; you better stick around though.

Goodspeed, the driving force behind the patch. Cannot be understated. Enough said, if I go too much into it people will call me out for saying good things about a friend ("get off his dick, you cock-sucker"). Thanks mate, you also better stick around.

Musketeer925 has done so much in terms of web development and patch development. Above all, he figured out how to protect the community from the infamous moesbar hack. He's invested a LOT of time and energy into things: patch launcher, web development, modding the patch changes, linking the patch with our server, the list just goes on and it would take a while for me to list it entirely. A very, very friendly and calm person, excellent insight and attitude. The volumes of things you've brought to the table, not just for ESOC but for the AoE3 community, is quite enormous. Thank you; but also stick around please.

91. So similar to Musketeer925. Friendly, excellent insight, all that good shit. You're a damn good guy 91 and you've done a lot of web development for the site itself. The forums look better and have many nice functionalities now thanks to you. I'm unsure of the exact details of what you've done; only that you together with Musketeer925 just brought this site up to standards excellently and helped out so much with site migration. ESOC would not be where it is today without you.

Thankfully we still have Mitoe and goodspeed on board, but ESOC has just been dealt a HUGE blow. Really sad to see that, but I guess that this project does ask for a non-trivial investment of time.

Thanks guys, for all you've done. Regardless of what anyone may say, it's truly added value for the AoE3 community.

Reading this one left me teary-eyed :'(
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

Anyways, I haven't seen @DivineFire flaming anyone yet.. Have seen him act quite responsibly since I'm active here.. :-)
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

yakuza wrote:Anyways, I haven't seen @DivineFire flaming anyone yet.. Have seen him act quite responsibly since I'm active here.. :-)

Look through his posts and you'll see that he never did flame anyone. The people in this thread were complaining because they didn't like it when he locked their threads (especially the ones in off topic), regardless of the fact that said threads tended to violate 2 or more rules we all agreed to when we joined this site.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Divine is chill
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

CHILLI-CHOO!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Papist wrote:
yakuza wrote:Anyways, I haven't seen @DivineFire flaming anyone yet.. Have seen him act quite responsibly since I'm active here.. :-)

Look through his posts and you'll see that he never did flame anyone. The people in this thread were complaining because they didn't like it when he locked their threads (especially the ones in off topic), regardless of the fact that said threads tended to violate 2 or more rules we all agreed to when we joined this site.

Didn't you have #BTB in your signature ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Papist wrote:

That's not true at all, these new rules were created 1 or 2 months ago.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Kaiserklein wrote:
Papist wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Haha +1
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Papist wrote:
Show hidden quotes

rekt.
r]
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Could be
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Papist wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It's ridiculous that the owners of the site can change the rules. This injustice has to stop.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

#btb
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Jerom wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It's ridiculous that the owners of the site can change the rules. This injustice has to stop.[/quote]
When I 1st came they weren't the owners XD
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Mitoe has been one of the people owning the site since the start, right? Even then, things switch hands all the time.