Post by Mimsy for President »

Well deserved. Cuntgratz.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Strong World: what happened?

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Obviously a bunch of captains can't win vs better players and we're not just going to waste our time if there is no chance of winning.

That's the good spirit. Don't play for fun, play for the win. That's why you wanted h2o on your team right ?
The atmosphere in strong world is starting to really suck :/

Btw, why do you guys sign up for tourneys then, isn't it a waste of time ?

Why do you sign up for tournaments?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Jerom wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Obviously a bunch of captains can't win vs better players and we're not just going to waste our time if there is no chance of winning.

That's the good spirit. Don't play for fun, play for the win. That's why you wanted h2o on your team right ?

Now he maybe wants to win but before it was probably to see how far he could go and to learn new things from other players.
When I played the ASC, I just wanted to face good players.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Jerom wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

I sign up for tourneys because it's fun and it means high level games. That's not the point though, the point is : why do you guys sign up ? Since you're gonna "waste your time if there is no chance of winning"
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Jerom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I sign up for tourneys because it's fun and it means high level games. That's not the point though, the point is : why do you guys sign up ? Since you're gonna "waste your time if there is no chance of winning"

I got to RO32, so there was some chance of winning games. Which might be what bram referred to.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well he said it would be pointless to play in strong world if you guys didn't have h2o. Are you telling me you guys have 0% chances of winning games without h2o ? Come on
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Well he said it would be pointless to play in strong world if you guys didn't have h2o. Are you telling me you guys have 0% chances of winning games without h2o ? Come on

they dont
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Not in s class.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

what happened to da mankl? i thought he would play for dutcheese
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol you would have chances against team nato or switzerland... But that's not the point anyway, as I said we're supposed to play for fun, not for the win, at least I thought so before half the clans added random people to increase their chances of winning. SW has just gone full mafia lol, with one half hiring mercenaries regardless of anything but their pr, and the other half feeding low teams because they don't want to fight the latter inflated fake teams
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:Lol you would have chances against team nato or switzerland... But that's not the point anyway, as I said we're supposed to play for fun, not for the win, at least I thought so before half the clans added random people to increase their chances of winning. SW has just gone full mafia lol, with one half hiring mercenaries regardless of anything but their pr, and the other half feeding low teams because they don't want to fight the latter inflated fake teams

To be fair, we wouldn't have a chance because bram's not playing, bart's stuck selling booze on an oil platform, umeu is having a existential crisis and for Jim I'd like to direct you to me signature. That leaves me and afdafa, which isn't enough. Mankl then came along saying he was looking for a team, and given that we had relatively little worthy and active players, and that me/jim/bram have had a lot of fun working on the winter tournament together with mankl, it didn't seem that much of a stretch to ask him if he wanted to play with us.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I'm not talking only about you, but about the whole event, even though it indeed doesn't make much sense to me that h2o plays in your team.
Btw I can't see why you would have no chance in S class since you managed to qualify to it ? But whatever, this discussion is rather pointless anyway, didn't think I would trigger such a debate
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

W

Post by Mimsy for President »

Well there was Umeu...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm not talking only about you, but about the whole event, even though it indeed doesn't make much sense to me that h2o plays in your team.
Btw I can't see why you would have no chance in S class since you managed to qualify to it ? But whatever, this discussion is rather pointless anyway, didn't think I would trigger such a debate

to be quite fair, we strategically exploited the rules, in which individual challenges, delay tactics and dodging provided a holy trinity for qualification.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Don't forget our contribution to your success, @Jerom xD
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah so that basically means that you managed to get an undeserved spot for S class thanks to exploitable rules D:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

dw, the dutch are practically german, and the germans always win after 90 minutes. so dutch will win s-class.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

How come then the Frenchies haven't surrendered yet? :O
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

If you talk about surrendering, I'm pretty sure the dutch lasted for about 5 days in WW2
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

When you can't win with the usual way, get creative.

I understand your frustration and I agree our spot for S-class is arguably undeserved. Since I lost most interest at the moment and Bart/Umeu aren't playing WAC cannot win in a straight up engagement with the rest of the S class contenders. Due to this we used every single exploit in the rules that we could use, namely delaying the answering of challenges and challenging weaker clans/players (sorry wpact!). No one seemed to mind this and this was never punished of course because [b]technically[/] it is according to the rules. Morally it is not. Later ryan got involved in strong world but he was never able to play due to time issues, until one of our last strong world games. Again this sparked up controversy after Finland, but it was still according to the rules.

Good luck in S class. Our main objective right now is to troll diarouga. For the lolz.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Sorry to tell you bram but theres no we anymore. Youve been replaced by afdafa.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah I understand, it's expectable that people will abuse this kind of stuff. Just sad that there were so many abusable rules
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Jerom wrote:If you talk about surrendering, I'm pretty sure the dutch lasted for about 5 days in WW2

Only cuz they cheated and rekt rotterdam. Everyone knows rotterdam is the only part of holland that matters. Rest is just for show.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

WAC is fine, abiding to the rules pretty much.

What's really shady is the mafia-like way ESOC is handling the patch release.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:namely delaying the answering of challenges and challenging weaker clans/players (sorry wpact!)

jokes aside, I think our matches were pretty even in terms of ranks. We played two team games, when your team consisted of a mayor and 1st lt, whereas we had a captain and 1st lt as well. Of course you bashed us and so on, but it wasn't anything like you were playing against sergeants and just bashing them hard.