Second Chance Tournament Finals!

General Discussion about the Second Chance event
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Second Chance Tournament Finals!

Post by deleted_user »

Wednesday, December 7th -- 19 GMT
twitch.tv/esoctv

Through the sludge they climb. Through a slew of captains and majors, non standard build orders and several key misclicks; through a competitive field eager to prove themselves capable of something more two yet remain, thirsting to call themselves the “best of the not-so-best.” Ladies and gentlemen, conscripts and colonels, we present to you, the FINALS of the ESOC Second Chance Tournament!

This Wednesday at 19:00 GMT, duolckrad and BritishMusketeer will meet each other in a best of 7 showdown to conclude the recent ESOC festivities. Do not be fooled, though, these two players are nothing to scoff at! Duolckrad, coming in hot, dropping just one map to n0el in his four-series trek to the finals, attempts to topple BritishMusketeer, fresh off an impressive 3-0 showing against the very formidable opponent lemmings121.

It hasn’t been an easy road. The first ever Second Chance Tournament, home to players unable to make it past the round of 32 in the recently concluded ESOC Autumn Tournament, still boasts an impressive line up. Players like loloekie10 who took a map off our beloved SoldieR, bwinner, coached by Kaiserklein himself, n0el, admin and colonial-china virtuoso, and even MASTERdutch, brother to the one and only father of balance, bringer of guides, Goodspeed, all stumbled and fell on the rocky path to victory.

It is these two then that all eyes are fixed. These two that can yet claim the title for prestige and prestige alone! How noble a journey; how valiant a pursuit! Who will emerge as the dust settles? Who will prove themselves worthy of admiration? Only time and the smooth, silken voices of our casters will tell, my friends, so, be sure tune in to twitch.tv/esoctv this Wednesday to find out!
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Re: Second Chance Tournament Finals!

Post by site »

HYPE
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

This write-up :lol: good job @sircallen
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

Through the sludge they climb

indeed. good write up
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

site wrote:HYPE
Looks like you've got competition, @musketeer925 @musketeer926
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

great!
hype!
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Wow sircollen prty good
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

deleted_user wrote:Duolckrad

Very minor thing, but the style guidelines for my name suggest that the appropriate capitalization is either "duolckrad" or "DUolCKrad". "Duolckrad" is frowned upon. Excellent post otherwise.
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Vinyanyérë wrote:

Very minor thing, but the style guidelines for my name suggest that the appropriate capitalization is either "duolckrad" or "DUolCKrad". "Duolckrad" is frowned upon. Excellent post otherwise.

Now I can see why Jerom left
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

deleted_user wrote:
Vinyanyérë wrote:

Now I can see why Jerom left

Haha nice post man :D
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

nice graphics sircollon, you look like a very well-rounded individual!

also:
deleted_user wrote:Image

Wednesday, December 7th -- 19 GMT
twitch.tv/esoctv

Through the sludge they climb. Through a slew of captains and majors, non standard build orders and several key misclicks; through a competitive field eager to prove themselves capable of something more two yet remain, thirsting to call themselves the “best of the not-so-best.” Ladies and gentlemen, conscripts and colonels, we present to you, the FINALS of the ESOC Second Chance Tournament!

This Wednesday at 19:00 GMT, duolckrad and BritishMusketeer will meet each other in a best of 7 showdown to conclude the recent ESOC festivities. Do not be fooled, though, these two players are nothing to scoff at! Duolckrad, coming in hot, dropping just one map to n0el in his four-series trek to the finals, attempts to topple BritishMusketeer, fresh off an impressive 3-0 showing against the very formidable opponent lemmings121.

It hasn’t been an easy road. The first ever Second Chance Tournament, home to players unable to make it past the round of 32 in the recently concluded ESOC Autumn Tournament, still boasts an impressive line up. Players like loloekie10 who took a map off our beloved SoldieR, bwinner, coached by Kaiserklein himself, n0el, admin and colonial-china virtuoso, and even MASTERdutch, brother to the one and only father of balance, bringer of guides, Goodspeed, all stumbled and fell on the rocky path to victory.

It is these two then that all eyes are fixed. These two that can yet claim the title for prestige and prestige alone! How noble a journey; how valiant a pursuit! Who will emerge as the dust settles? Who will prove themselves worthy of admiration? Only time and the silky smooth voices of our casters will tell, my friends, so, be sure tune in to twitch.tv/esoctv this Wednesday to find out!

well said :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

What a shit finals . Where is @Gichtenlord ?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

sergyou wrote:What a shit finals . Where is @Gichtenlord ?

he's beeing dead for 3 rounds :P
No Flag Nathan_Drake98
Crossbow

Post by Nathan_Drake98 »

I'm so hyped right now.
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

lets be honest this write up is terrible and brings no motivation to actually watch this series at all
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

lemmings121 wrote:
sergyou wrote:What a shit finals . Where is @Gichtenlord ?

Impossible .
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

sergyou wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Impossible .

Obviously, I let britishmusketeer win. He was begging me for hours until I gave in :roll:
r]
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

This is pretty damn cool. I hope the mid range players enjoy this, especially. These are probably some players they know more and play with more. Enjoy! (too bad its not a weekeend..?!!)
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

IAmSoldieR wrote:(too bad its not a weekeend..?!!)

viewtopic.php?f=209&t=9057

britishmusketeer wrote:I'm visiting my parents over christmas so if this could get scheduled asap that would be great.