Smackdown report #5

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Smackdown report #5

Post by Goodspeed »

[div style="text-align:center'"][img]http://i.imgur.com/fSzZECJ.jpg[/img][/div]
[div style="text-align:center'"]Last week

[/div]
MusketJr, going by the nickname BadSpeed which is his way of showing me his affection, managed to take 3 games off the Wise. Now, Sam wasnt exactly sober and Im the last person to judge him for that, but he still made a decent series out of it. Some solid games were in there, including but not limited to the old school colonial brawl between Germans and British on Baja California, a very interesting new map. It was a scrappy series, both players seemingly randomly taking games. But I wouldnt have it any other way and who would? Who doesnt want to see Dutch beat India [strike]and who doesnt want to see Otto mirrors[/strike]?

All in all a decent series. MusketJr almost won, and his 4-3 victory would have made a certain "yoda" an extremely rich man in the betting event. Anyway, the question here is will MusketJr come back to AoE and get to his old level? Underrated players like these are ones to look out for when they get active.
As always hosted by Zutazuta, featuring Interjection. If you missed the series, be sure to check out the VOD here.
[div style="text-align:center'"]
[/div][div style="text-align:center'"]This week[/div][div style="text-align:center'"][/div]
Its always nice when players reach a level where they no longer need an introduction. The man who came from pretty much nowhere and upset the clear favourite to win last tournament is going to step up to the smackdown stage. Thats right, The King of Spring Blackstar_OP is going to show us whats up.
Hes playing someone who is no stranger to smackdown, and no stranger to this game either. Aizamk, known for his unconventional builds and his must-have UI mod is going to try and take down the champion. Can the cowmaster catch him off guard? [strike]Can he show the world Virginia Company is viable[/strike]? Can he pull something out of his hat or is BSOP just going to roll right over him?
Who even knows any more. Aiz has been known to randomly win, so I guess well just have to see.

So be sure to tune in this saturday at here!
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Smackdown report #5

Post by musketjr »

perception
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Smackdown report #5

Post by Marco1698 »

I just thought badspeed was smurf never thought he could be musketjr. Anyway I bet everything on blackstar winning
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Smackdown report #5

Post by mnogud »

musket rocks :D minus the crappy songs he streams with :D only goodspeed knows music <3
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Smackdown report #5

Post by Goodspeed »

marco1698 wrote:I just thought badspeed was smurf never thought he could be musketjr. Anyway I bet everything on blackstar winning
I won''t count bets posted here' please post it in the betting thread http://eso-community.net/thread/929/sma ... nd-week-24
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Smackdown report #5

Post by Mimsy for President »

mnogud wrote:musket rocks :D minus the crappy songs he streams with :D only goodspeed knows music <'3
Actually he has the best taste in music compared to those who only know electro :whistling: