User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
 
Posts: 1201
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Dec 2016, 23:01

Also, goodspeed needs help with playtesting in mid tier? Or the games are only between high level?
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 5237
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 01:28

@sircallen has recently joined the fray, so I guess it's open even for captains :flowers:
France Rikikipu
ESOC Maps Team
 
Posts: 804
ESO: p-of
Location: In your base
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 01:53

lemmings121 wrote:Also, goodspeed needs help with playtesting in mid tier? Or the games are only between high level?

Being motivated is the most important thing right now :)
PM gs but I'm sure I will agree to add you in the patch team
Image
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 6310
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 11:11

Dolan wrote:@n0el
Not sure why are you talking about me as if you know me.

Not sure how you know me, unless it's from 3rd party sources, which I'm sure are very reliable. One-sided information is always reliable.
Indeed – independent-party IP logs in particular!
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 6310
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 11:21

lemmings121 wrote:Also, goodspeed needs help with playtesting in mid tier? Or the games are only between high level?
All feedback is warmly welcome – the more corroborated, the better. Ideally, recorded games showing anything about balance are included.

P.S. While it is the case that the reliability of play-testing enjoys a positive correlation to player skill, many significant balance issues are relevant well below Garja. Certainly in your case, I see no reason for concern in that regard.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 6310
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 11:27

pecelot wrote:Yes, I fully mean so!
Ich mena så??
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Holy See Dolan
Howdah
 
Posts: 1428
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 14:21

zoom wrote:Indeed – independent-party IP logs in particular!

Your point being?
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
 
Posts: 209
ESO: n0eL
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 15:51

@Dolan you are right, i don't know you. i only know what I hear from people who do know you and people whose story I have no reason to doubt. doesn't matter, I shouldn't have brought your name up, it was my mistake. should have stayed on the topic of mimsy being a troll.
ViVa la ReVoLuTioN!
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger
 
Posts: 3681
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 15:52

He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know. - Lao Tzu
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2791
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 16:20

I'm optimistic that the staff is trying to move in the right direction regarding moderation but it is worrying when mods say that they don't think unbiased moderation is a problem at all.

"Community Team" members should not be able to close reports that involve them, that is an obvious conflict of interest.
Jerom wrote:Also I dont get why im always being called biased.


Listen to the Revolt podcast here!

Official Revolt Podcast Twitter

Image
User avatar
Netherlands Jerom
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 10895
ESO: Jerom_
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 16:29

fightinfrenchman wrote:I'm optimistic that the staff is trying to move in the right direction regarding moderation but it is worrying when mods say that they don't think unbiased moderation is a problem at all.

"Community Team" members should not be able to close reports that involve them, that is an obvious conflict of interest.

Unbiased moderation is indeed not a problem. Biased moderation is not really present, even though you claim otherwise based on no evidence at all.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
 
Posts: 209
ESO: n0eL
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 16:41

fightinfrenchman wrote:"Community Team" members should not be able to close reports that involve them, that is an obvious conflict of interest.


That has always been a rule. We will work harder on making sure it doesn't happen.
ViVa la ReVoLuTioN!
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2666
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 16:42

lemmings121 wrote:Also, goodspeed needs help with playtesting in mid tier? Or the games are only between high level?

highspeed good level
"i should win"
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2791
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 16:54

While I'm glad to hear that site is now a member of the media team, I'm still saddened to see that it is being led my Mr_Bramboy, who has repeatedly told me he thinks I should die.

If ESOC is big enough to have a "business team" maybe they should start thinking about having their staff have at least a base level of respect for other human beings.
Jerom wrote:Also I dont get why im always being called biased.


Listen to the Revolt podcast here!

Official Revolt Podcast Twitter

Image
User avatar
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
 
Posts: 2661
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 21:11

Sorry your interactions havnt been the best. It is not something we condone. We can always do better and so can everyone.
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 3354
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 21:21

fightinfrenchman wrote:While I'm glad to hear that site is now a member of the media team, I'm still saddened to see that it is being led my Mr_Bramboy, who has repeatedly told me he thinks I should die.

If ESOC is big enough to have a "business team" maybe they should start thinking about having their staff have at least a base level of respect for other human beings.

I'd love to see some screenshots. All I've done is hinted at the jerom reference and made vague comments, which I obviously don't mean on a real life level but you're great at provoking people :D

I don't wish to see you die. I wish to see you shitpost less often, if possible.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2791
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 21:42

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:While I'm glad to hear that site is now a member of the media team, I'm still saddened to see that it is being led my Mr_Bramboy, who has repeatedly told me he thinks I should die.

If ESOC is big enough to have a "business team" maybe they should start thinking about having their staff have at least a base level of respect for other human beings.

I'd love to see some screenshots. All I've done is hinted at the jerom reference and made vague comments, which I obviously don't mean on a real life level but you're great at provoking people :D

I don't wish to see you die. I wish to see you shitpost less often, if possible.
Attachments
Bramboy stop breathing.PNG
Bramboy stop breathing.PNG (87 KiB) Viewed 238 times
Bramboy deathwish again (2).PNG
Bramboy deathwish again (2).PNG (31.77 KiB) Viewed 238 times
Jerom wrote:Also I dont get why im always being called biased.


Listen to the Revolt podcast here!

Official Revolt Podcast Twitter

Image
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
 
Posts: 3170
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 21:45

The cold hard truth
Off topic---more like locked topic!

Revolt Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/revoltpodcast

It's a great thing for me to say
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 3354
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 22:34

Sounds 100% serious. The second one especially
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2791
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 22:42

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Sounds 100% serious. The second one especially


I was banned for making a similar but even more obvious joke so that excuse does not work.
Jerom wrote:Also I dont get why im always being called biased.


Listen to the Revolt podcast here!

Official Revolt Podcast Twitter

Image
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 3354
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam
  • Link to post
  • Quote

31 Dec 2016, 22:45

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Sounds 100% serious. The second one especially


I was banned for making a similar but even more obvious joke so that excuse does not work.

You were banned for repeatedly shitposting and harassing staff members on esoc, eso, and discord. The last joke was the straw that broke the camel's back, and you were unbanned later even though the ban was permanent (which IMO was too harsh)

Let's not derail this topic any further. If you have a problem with me as a person or me as media team member/leader/admin, feel free to PM me.
User avatar
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Howdah
 
Posts: 1580
  • Link to post
  • Quote

01 Jan 2017, 05:16

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Sounds 100% serious. The second one especially


I was banned for making a similar but even more obvious joke so that excuse does not work.

You were banned for repeatedly shitposting and harassing staff members on esoc, eso, and discord. The last joke was the straw that broke the camel's back, and you were unbanned later even though the ban was permanent (which IMO was too harsh)

Let's not derail this topic any further. If you have a problem with me as a person or me as media team member/leader/admin, feel free to PM me.

How does your behavior not also count as harassment?
Top quality poster.
No Flag chronojj
Crossbow
 
Posts: 23
  • Link to post
  • Quote

01 Jan 2017, 08:47

WE WANT ANARCHY IN 2017
User avatar
Netherlands Jerom
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 10895
ESO: Jerom_
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

01 Jan 2017, 12:59

I am willing to accept a permanent ban if cheadar and ear are too eliminated. Lets call it a trade.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger
 
Posts: 3681
  • Link to post
  • Quote

01 Jan 2017, 13:11

Man's enemies are not demons, but human beings like himself. - Lao Tzu

Forum Info

Return to “News”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nilfixs and 1 guest