drsingh wrote:
Jerom wrote:
MCJim wrote:It's gonna be great guys!

MCTrump

Making Aoe3 great again... :)

No need, it has always been great ^^
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: Announcing ESOC 2v2 Invitational & 2-year Anniversary

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Jerom wrote:
MCJim wrote:It's gonna be great guys!

MCTrump

You know, I love tournaments. Love 'em. Always have. And my tournaments? The best. Unbeatable. You can't find better tournaments. Other tournaments? Not good. Look at Chick's tournament. Full of lies. No meat. Can't trust it. Sad!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

You can grab them by the brackets :!:
Austria Permanschlager
Musketeer
ESO: Permanschlager

Post by Permanschlager »

MCJim wrote:
drsingh wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Making Aoe3 great again... :)

No need, it has always been great ^^

Haha :)
- I swear to drunk,

I'm not god! -
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

princeofkabul wrote:watching kynesie and tit play 2v2 landmaps - like a fish on a dry land and hilarious
You are just jealous because you're not as french, good, and ultra.
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

mankle and sam, have arrived :O
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Free win for Uhlan and Roiarthurbis now. Seriously why are we letting these mediocre players play in this invitational? I mean, no offense, but with all do respect H2O can't play team to save his life. :O
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

what happened to gungun and breeze. Have they been banned for breeze stupiditiy ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Hazza54321 wrote:
r4go wrote:Aizmak?? Bloodandhonor?? Where they are?? About tit and kynesie. I've listen a lot of times about freeze games, lag hack ect ect. But it's a Ep tournament. Isn't EP able to block that?? So where Is the problem??. Kynesie Can stream games and tit is recording all' the games he's playing to download somes on his channel so I don't think they have a bad connection or bad ping. Let them play. They are actually the best 2-2 team i Guess. I think It Will Be more interesting :D. And maybe ask the koreano guy Who always get 600++ wievers to cast the game in his channel. More eyes in this game :D

Aiz is going home to malaysia i believe, bloodandhonour isnt really top, tit and kynesie dont have lag hack, they just have shitter pcs than me and awful internet

Yeah my love, i didn't accused them. Just i listen a lot of time about this lag hack by them to different people (personally i play a lot of my games whit tit and kynesie and i try them good and funny guys), so my goal was : you can't be scared, blame or what about lag hacks by them becouse tournament is on EP. Where hacks (i hope :uglylol: ) are stopped and sea is not so good. Personally i think theu must be on the tournament, to make it more great and interesting.
No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

Mitoe wrote:Free win for Uhlan and Roiarthurbis now. Seriously why are we letting these mediocre players play in this invitational? I mean, no offense, but with all do respect H2O can't play team to save his life. :O

you mean free lose? ): :cry:
India drsingh
Dragoon
ESO: drsingh

Post by drsingh »

r4go wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:
r4go wrote:Aizmak?? Bloodandhonor?? Where they are?? About tit and kynesie. I've listen a lot of times about freeze games, lag hack ect ect. But it's a Ep tournament. Isn't EP able to block that?? So where Is the problem??. Kynesie Can stream games and tit is recording all' the games he's playing to download somes on his channel so I don't think they have a bad connection or bad ping. Let them play. They are actually the best 2-2 team i Guess. I think It Will Be more interesting :D. And maybe ask the koreano guy Who always get 600++ wievers to cast the game in his channel. More eyes in this game :D

Aiz is going home to malaysia i believe, bloodandhonour isnt really top, tit and kynesie dont have lag hack, they just have shitter pcs than me and awful internet

Yeah my love, i didn't accused them. Just i listen a lot of time about this lag hack by them to different people (personally i play a lot of my games whit tit and kynesie and i try them good and funny guys), so my goal was : you can't be scared, blame or what about lag hacks by them becouse tournament is on EP. Where hacks (i hope :uglylol: ) are stopped and sea is not so good. Personally i think theu must be on the tournament, to make it more great and interesting.
No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah.. But unfortunately this one is a small scale experimental 2v2 tournament. Looking at what happened with strong world. It is understandable that they don't want to take risk with lags or scheduling(justified or not).
Hopefully if it turns out well. Then we will get a bigger open 2v2 tournament sometime later. Where everyone can participate who couldn't right now, like Aizamk :love: and others. Maybe more of old pros come back. :pop:

Nobody can work while receiving constant criticism. Lets give them some space and hold the judgements till the show is over. :smile:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

NOTHING THERE - THERE :shock:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

it's about the post itself, I don't know any other way to link it here :?
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

@iwillspankyou you said something abut drama in the some other thread- like now there can be no drama or end to the drama or sth remember?
United States of America CurassierAndCurassier
Retired Contributor
ESO: Montcalm17

Post by CurassierAndCurassier »

Any insight as to why people suddenly switched to TP builds as France? The Samwise build was king for years, but it's not like TPs are a new add on... always confused me. Also I'm realizing I never build a TP as France and maybe I should start...
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

CurassierAndCurassier wrote:Any insight as to why people suddenly switched to TP builds as France? The Samwise build was king for years, but it's not like TPs are a new add on... always confused me. Also I'm realizing I never build a TP as France and maybe I should start...

Same reason for partly why Russia is good now--people never refined their builds, but when the meta took them in that direction they began to improve their BOs and found it good.
India drsingh
Dragoon
ESO: drsingh

Post by drsingh »

The last official patch. Re. Didn't it reduce the tp cost.

Also ep maps changing meta away from colonial rush. Actually helped make tp more useful.

Correct me if there were more imp factors.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

milku3459 wrote:
CurassierAndCurassier wrote:Any insight as to why people suddenly switched to TP builds as France? The Samwise build was king for years, but it's not like TPs are a new add on... always confused me. Also I'm realizing I never build a TP as France and maybe I should start...

Same reason for partly why Russia is good now--people never refined their builds, but when the meta took them in that direction they began to improve their BOs and found it good.

This is why a 5 food per vil nerf isn't gonna change anything.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

_H2O wrote:
milku3459 wrote:

This is why a 5 food per vil nerf isn't gonna change anything.

So then why not just keep it?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I'm not thinking about or involved in the change
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

that's dumb, the best player should have part in the balance, even if it is just small suggestions here and there if you dont want to have to commit more time to balance.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

giveuanxiety wrote:that's dumb, the best player should have part in the balance, even if it is just small suggestions here and there if you dont want to have to commit more time to balance.

"Balance" the best player to captain lvl :uglylol: