France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic

02 Feb 2017, 22:12

CurassierAndCurassier wrote:I just had a mirror game where I used CdBs in an emergency to hold off a big push and ended up using them to shoot away my opponents hunts and build a barracks on his last coin mine. It ended with ~40 CdBs and like 6 musks fighting at once and was hilarious and... I didnt record it :(

I just had a completely crazy French game like no other in the last 6 months and forgot to record it :cry:
I sent pionners, got my stable destroyed, survived, fighted with cdbs, aged, won early age III, lost my TC at the other side of the map, the game ended with mercs, revolution and ironclads...
I even lost connection to ESO during the game so I only have an ego screenshot to remember it... I feel your pain bro :sad:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
Spain NekoBerk
Dragoon
ESO: NekoBerk

04 Feb 2017, 08:09

Diarouga wrote:
Japan: If you don't play correctly, this one can be very tough. The best option is probably a TP boom, followed by a skirm/cuir/falc timing. A prolonged colonial play combined with a TP boom is only viable but very risky. Try to kill as many shrines as you can

Hey @[Armag] diarouga what do you think about go Xbow - Pike rush against them ?
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer

04 Feb 2017, 09:33

NekoBerk wrote:
Diarouga wrote:
Japan: If you don't play correctly, this one can be very tough. The best option is probably a TP boom, followed by a skirm/cuir/falc timing. A prolonged colonial play combined with a TP boom is only viable but very risky. Try to kill as many shrines as you can

Hey @[Armag] diarouga what do you think about go Xbow - Pike rush against them ?
he is not on ESOC anymore but from what I remember he said xbow pik is what to do on maps without TPs.

Singapore milku3459
Lancer
ESO: jamescheif100

08 Feb 2017, 15:05

P i k i l i c wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:
Diarouga wrote:

he is not on ESOC anymore but from what I remember he said xbow pik is what to do on maps without TPs.

Nup he says xbow/pik not viable in many MUs at top level but you have to learn the build incase someone pull it on you
He's not on ESOC but on Insight Studios Discord I'm sure he'll answer your questions
1/5/17
France P i k i l i c
Lancer

08 Feb 2017, 15:13

You are 100% right. I was refering to France vs Japan only, btw.

Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

03 Mar 2017, 13:02

@sdsanft , that China flag is a bit inappropriate, I guess :?
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Be sure to check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

03 Mar 2017, 17:25

pecelot wrote:@sdsanft , that China flag is a bit inappropriate, I guess :?

Is it that bad? I didn't pick it out, I guess you can ask @site to change it

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

03 Mar 2017, 19:20

You know, kinda inadequate chronologically, to say the least... :?
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Be sure to check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

05 Jul 2017, 13:55

I dont get this "5 food discount on Settlers" (i guess same joke like with 5% Uhlan HP)
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

17 Aug 2017, 14:02

Question to the diarouga france guide:

If theres no TP, what should you do then against Brits and Ports?

@diarougaforever
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:

Forum Info

Return to “News”