United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

AoE3 Times: Issue #003

Post by site »

Community News

Insight Studios New Year's Invitational Update - by site
We are nearing the end of the Invitational. Unfortunately there has been some scheduling difficulties due to conflicting time-zones and scheduling with the 2v2 Tournament. That aside we should soon be watching some amazing gameplay between Aragun and Jerom, which will then decide on which of them will fight the final battle vs Hazza54321! Stay tuned!

Fight Night by site
Fight Night has kicked off to an incredible start gaining a lot of attention from players, casters, and players alike. As I am writing this Kaiserklein and QueeonofDestiny are doing an outstanding job of casting a Fight Night Series. We've had a lot of great cocasters and casters showcased already and I am definitely looking forward to the future games we will see.
If you are interested in participating in a Fight Night as a streamer, caster, or player -- be sure to join the Fight Night Discord! https://discord.gg/4mfP4Dg

Fight Night has had a major change of pace in it's structure. It is now a League System! Any player PR 20+ is invited to join the Discord. When it comes time for a Fight Night we will use that Discord to form player and caster pools from players available at that time. We will then match up players as evenly as possible to see some close and competitive gameplay. Players receive points for both winning individual games and for winning series and at the end of the season the top 5 players will receive a cash prize!

Game Content

Map Scouting Guide - by Diarouga
[spoiler=Guide]Scouting goal is to find treasures (the best and as fast as possible naturally), find your second hunts, and if you can, to kill your opponent's explorer (as France vs India for example, you can make that happen quite often).
It's a very underrated part of the game, but you can really win games in age 1 (think what happens if you manage to kill your opponent's explorer, and then get 200f and 200w? That's just game. And frankly it happens, even in top player games in tournaments).

The two things you need to know in order to scout well in age 1 are:
1) A pathing, I'll only give my pathing on RE maps here (not on ESOC maps for obvious reasons, but if you have any question you can add me on skype or pm me on eso). Before the game starts, when you see the map, you need to know where you want to go. Trust me, it makes the difference and you can't improvise.

2) Some tricks, I'll give you some here.

Tips:

1) In my opinion, you shouldn't take the small treasures which are in your base. You only waste time, and give your opponent more time to find important treasures.
That's an extremely common mistake, 75% of the players take the 40f or the 50g with their explorer and the consequences can be big. In a RO16 game in the last tourney (mongo10 vs _H2O), mongo went for a small treasure in his base, and then for a vill treasure, but his _H2O could steal it because mongo was 10sec late.
These small treasures are surely good, that's why you want to take the coin treasures with vills (you need less than 10sec, and they're worth 70VS, it's okay), and take the food treasures later, when you have the map scouted.

Oh, and even worse, the nilla scouting style: people like to walk around their base to find their 2nd hunt. Do it later, treasures are more important.

2) Use your scout. It might seem obvious, but there are some things to know.
On a livestock map, you have to rush the cows, on a normal map, try to find treasures.
There are 2 types of maps: the ones with only one treasure line (Araucania, Yukon), and the ones with two treasure lines (Great Plains, Great Lakes).
In the first case, you want to monitor your opponent's explorer moves, you should know where he is, what treasure he's taking. With that, it will be a lot easier to steal his treasures, a lot harder to lose treasures, and sometimes (vs India mostly), you can even kill his explorer!

3) Some treasures aren't worth it.
When you want to take a treasure, you should consider two things: the treasure value, but also the time it takes, and the damages you will take.
For example, the cow, the wolf or the bears are bad, the guardians are hard to kill, and the treasure isn't great...

Some treasures are good but killing the guardians isn't easy (80f for 2 pistoleros or 135exp for 2 polar bears), so avoid them if you can (if it's a shitty map, just take it still).

On the other hand, there are great treasures which are easy to take, 90f for 2 wolves is an insane one, extremly easy to take and very good. Same for 150c protected by 3 wolves. These are the ones you want to take first!

Some are very good too: 140f protected by 1 comanchero and 2 coyotes, 125w protected by two polar bears, but they're hard to take, so be careful. Don't try to take it if it's in the middle of the map, you'll likely lose it ;).
Finally, don't forget that for some civs (Japan/India), some treasures are much easier to take (the vill treasure, and the small treasure in general because of the stun, and area damages/divine strike).

4) The treasure micro.
As I said previously, it's about the time and the damages you take.
The more you micro, the more apm and time it takes, but the less damages you take. On top of that, it's easier for your opponent to steal your treasure when you hit and run the guardians.
There are 2 good ways to micro:
- If you want to take it fast, even though you lose HPs, hit a guardian, run, shoot again, use your crackshot, and then hit and run him while moving in the treasure direction.
- The other way needs practice, and will take some time.
You want to hit a guardian, run until you're out of his range. Then hit him again when he backs, he'll go crazy and won't attack you.

Now the most interesting part, how to scout the RE maps!

RE maps

1)Araucania: Pretty obvious here, there are 2 spawns.
First case, spring or winter without lamas.
We notice that there are no treasures on the left side of the map (sometimes one or two, but still not worth your time...), that's why you should walk on the right side of the map, between the TP line and the cliff in order to get as many treasures as possible (2 out of 3 are totally useless).
Second spawn, with lamas.

This time, you want the lamas (in my opinion, a lama without pen is worth 50f, with the 8 starting lamas it's often worth to build a pen and skip the market because the map is no hunt anyway; then they're worth 300f :P), they're a lot better than the treasures.
Once all the lamas are taken, take the treasures.

2) Bayou
Many rush the middle on this map, I disagree, I think that the treasures on the side are better.
In this spawn, the treasures in the middle are 20gold and 480 experience guarded by 10 outlaws. On the left and right side, you can find 100exp guarded by 2 crocodiles, 235c for 3 pirates and some small treasures.

3) Borneo
Same here, most people don't scout the map well
When you take a look, rushing the middle sounds smart, since all the good treasures are there, but the mini map isn't enough, you need to check what are the treasures there.
Here, the middle treasures are 2cow protected by 4 tigers, 15% building HP for 3 thughs, 300w for 5dacoits and 145w guarded by 3 orang-outans (well this one is decent but most of the time you won't find decent ones there).
On the other hand, near the sea, you'll always find good treasures, yes always. Here there is 90f, 40w, 80c, 90w and 55c, 2-3 good treasures per side.
However, it's a bit more complicated... You'll often find one or two treasures (not always very good, but like half of the time, and you won't waste much time anyway) near the native Tps.
That's why you should explore one side, scout the native TP, and continue if you can't find good treasures.

4) California
Here unfortunately, I can't really help since it's random.
All I can tell is that there are only 2 treasures near the sea, and that the 150w treasure spawns on the North East, if it ever spawns.

5) Carolina
It's quite difficult as well here, because there are 2 treasure lines, and only a limited amount of treasures on the map, ie if there 4 on the right side, like here, you'll only find 2 in the middle

But it can also be the opposite, everything in the middle and nothing on the side.

This one happens one time out of three, thus it's better to rush the right side but to be safe you can also walk half way to the opponent's base, and switch to the right side if you can't find treasures.
You'll waste at most 10sec, it's probably worth it.

6) Deccan:
On Deccan, the treasures aren't too crazy (in general it's mostly 30-50 treasures for one lion/riger), but there are plenty of cows. Remember, a cow is worth 50f, so rush the cows.

Actually, the cows are on the ramps, that's why you want to explore at least 2 ramps (3 if you think you can take the cows or if you have 2 explorers, and then take the treasures, which are on the sides.
If you carefully analize this spawn, you'll see that there's almost nothing on the plateau (only 2-3 bad treasures), while near the Tps, you'll find 40f, 40w, 50w and sometimes even 100f for 2 lions, or 90w.

7) Yellow River:
It's very random on this map, there is no "right path". Still, on the water spawn (the one with a water rally point), I think you should explore like this:

I feel there are decent treasures near the TP line (it's just a feeling), and if you're wrong it's not that problematic since you're in your opponent's side and can contest his treasures.
The map is rather symmetrical.
As for the land spawn, well I have no clue :P

8) Great Plains:

Encore une fois, c'est assez aléatoire, y'a pas de solution miracle, mais selon moi, il faut aller du cÎté opposé au comptoir du milieu. Ca donne un truc un peu comme ça:
It's kinda random another time, no miracle solutions, but to me, you shouldn't go to the middle TP, something like this.

9) Great Lakes:

It sounds hard but actually it's very easy to scout Great Lakes

Treasures are near the route. Just pick one side, and then zigzag in order to find as many treasures and sheeps as possible. But do not zigzag too much, else you'll waste time.

10) Himalaya:

Avoid the TP line, but keep in mind good treasures are near the middle TP (not here but most of the time they are), that's how I scout it.

11) Hispaniola:
Quite easy, treasures always spawn in the same place, so find them. The sheep spawn is totally random so not much you can do.

12) Indochina
There is no general rule when it comes to the treasure strengh, but this patch helps you finding as many as possible:

13) Mongolia:
Good treasures are often in the middle but cows are a bigger deal.
So, free the mongol scout, go to the middle with the explorer, take cows and treasures (90w or 90f are better than 2cows imo), while the scout scouts the side of the map to find the other cows.

14) Ozark;
There are 2 treasures area, one in the top side, and the other in the left side. Go to the left side first imo, because the treasure is closer, and because it will help you scouting your 2nd hunt (if it exists...) without wasting time.

15) New England:
Obvious:
You take this way to cross as many treasures and sheep as possible.

16) Painted Desert

There are almost always 2 or 4 cows in the center, so you go there ASAP, then you go towards the northeast, and you come back along the edge, there where the most cows and treasures are.

17) Patagonia:
This time again, there are 2 spawns
In this version, you want all 4 sheep which are on your side, and the treasures, then you go to the center (warning still, sometimes the 3rd and 4th sheep are near the center, so if at the treasure you see only 2 sheep, don't panic^^).

And there it's obvious.

18) Silk Road:
Here too it's obvious
You wanna rush the level 2 treasure which is top right. Passing near the native trading post is also advised, mostly on the version with the cows.

19) Saguenay:
There are 2 versions of the map.
If you can see a TP in your base, go to the other side (to the sea).

And same with the other spawn :P

20) Siberia:
Don't go to the middle. The right and left sides are the same.

21) Sonora:
It's a bit complicated on Sonora because you need to find your first hunt before, and because the treasures are too random.

Still, you should go East.
st.

22) Texas:
Here again you want the cows. So you either go straight ahead, or to the right. Imo it's better to go to the right side.
You don't really care about the treasures since they are too small.

23) YucatĂĄn:
There are two treasure lines. I like to rush the closer one (if you take a TP, follow the other).

24) Yukon
On Yukon it's obvious.
Image[/spoiler]

Map Overview | Manchuria - by Darwin_
[spoiler=Overview]ESOC Manchuria
Made By: Garja

(statistics and the like courtesy of Garja and Rikikipu)

Manchuria is one of the more interesting maps in the current EP set, including elements from some of the most prolific RE maps. It quickly became a favorite in the hearts of many an ESOC-er, and has remained one of the standards of the set.

Resource statistics for Manchuria and other ESOC Maps

Notable Stats:
There are 12 yaks spread about the map
The TP line has two different spawns, one where it is 3 tp’s in one line in the northwest of the map, or two separate lines of 2 TP’s in the back of each base.
The map has below-average hunts, but has a fair number of fish in the sea and 4 whales
There are a few spawns of the map with varying amounts of gold mines
Normally has 2+ large wood treasures

Notes About the Natives:
Rattan shields are one of the best native units, having a 50% attack upgrade in age 2, and is very strong.
Zen Temple has a tech that is essentially a less powerful version of mercantilism. 1000xp for 350w 350c.

Screenshots:

Manchuria is, in one word, fantastic. It is very interesting to play on, having multiple age 1 mechanics, many options for gameplay, and quite moderate resources. There are two large wood treasures spread about the map, either near the native posts or to the north of your base. There is also a 5k gold mine in the north of the map, either in the center or behind the trade route. The big feature of the map is the number of yaks. They are one of the biggest sources of conflict in age 1 and one of the things that can turn the tide of a game. There are normally 3 pairs of cows in the middle around the native posts, plus three single yaks on each side of the map.

The trade route also has two spawns on this map, one with the two separate, safe routes behind your base, and another one that is a single route with 3 tp’s. Both of the routes are quite conducive to TP play, though the longer route can be a little bit more dangerous, but more rewarding.

Tips for Playing on Manchuria:
Scout the center of the map, as there are normally a pair of yaks around each native tp
When playing against water play, the center outcropping of land is a key place to control with a tc or a tower
In the right corner of your base will spawn a treasure and a yak, which are both easily missed

Civilizations to Play on Manchuria
Portuguese
Russia
India
Aztec

Manchuria is a favorite of many of the top players at the moment, due to its interesting mechanics, gorgeous look, and balanced gameplay. It is a very standard map, and almost every civilization does very well on it. Manchuria leaves little to be desired, making it, in my opinion, one of the best maps in the current ESOC set.[/spoiler]

History of Shipments - Virginia Company - by BrookG
[spoiler=History]Virginia Company - the Colony

By the term Virginia Company we actually refer to two companies operating in North
America. The one was Virginia Company of London and the other Virginia Company
of Plymouth. Later these settled areas became the present-day regions of Virginia and
New England in the North East of USA, respectively.Since the Company of Plymouth
became inactive and disbanded a year after its foundation; hence, in this essay, Virginia Company is referred to as Virginia Company of London
King James I, the first king after the union of Crowns, signed a charter to found
Virginia Company in 1606. This charter mentions Sir Thomas Gates, Sir George
Somers, Edward Wingfield and Richard Hakluyt[1] amongst the eight people to
colonise the area from 34Âș of latitude in the south to 45Âș in the north.[2] The first
settlement founded there by the British, was Jamestown or James Fort, as it was
named then. “Virginia was founded upon many different hopes for profitable undertakings—some
of them commercial, some agricultural, and some industrial.”
[3] While Plymouth
colony was abandoned pretty quickly, London was supporting heavily its Virginia
company, foreseeing its economic possibilities. Having experience with large-scale
companies, like East India Company, this Company had managed to be active until
1624, when it was disbanded.[4]

Virginia Company - the Shipment

Before speaking about the shipment, it is necessary to mention the function of a
manor house. A manor house costs 135w, rather more than a regular house in the
game which costs 100w. This because upon its building, it spawns an extra villager

The designers having in mind that British civilisation’s economy will be focused
mainly on the sheer amount of villagers, they implemented this card to make players
reach fast a large number of them early on

Manor houses were at the manor, i.e. land estates of a lord. Often manors were areas
of economic interest and was used to grow crops, graze livestock, make hay, gather
resources and many other. The house itself was residence to the lord of the manor, unless he was living outside his manor, serf, villeins, cottars, bordars, freeholders and
copyholders. The first were statuses of peasants and the last 2 were land owners. This great range of people working on such an estate may be the idea behind the
villager spawn for British civilisation and the economic aspect of the manor house. The shipment makes the house cost 88w. This cost results to making villagers both at
town centre and from cheap houses. A famous build order, includes gathering a great
amount of wood early on to build as many manor houses as possible, so that villagers
boost British economy in that stage of game, similarly to the economic boom of the
area of Virginia.

1 "The Avalon Project : The First Charter of Virginia; April 10, 1606," The Avalon Project : The First Charter of
Virginia; April 10, 1606, accessed February 10, 2017, https://avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/va01.asp. 2 Wesley Frank Craven, The Virginia Company of London, 1606-1624, (Williamsburg, VA: Virginia 350th
Anniversary Celebration Corp., 1957), 2
3 Craven, The Virginia Company of London 12. 4 Craven, The Virginia Company of London 1.

References

"The Avalon Project : The First Charter of Virginia; April 10, 1606." The Avalon
Project : The First Charter of Virginia; April 10, 1606. Accessed February 10, 2017. https://avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/va01.asp. Craven, Wesley Frank. The Virginia Company of London, 1606-1624. Williamsburg, VA: Virginia 350th Anniversary Celebration Corp., 1957. Vinogradoff, Paul.The growth of the manor. London: G. Allen & Unwin, 1920[/spoiler]

Entertainment

Pickup Lines - by Milku
[spoiler=LOL]Hey girl, be the Mitoe to my Mankle ~sdsanft

Check in your pocket, that’s me on the dollar bill

Every time I see you, my heart melts like an EP uhlan!

Breeze: “girl you Tufanci for me!”

My love for you is like a mameluke—it never dies!

Coreur DeBois: “Normally I resist ranged damage but Cupid got through tonight.”

“Sooooo
wanna farm and chill tonight, my base?” ~villager

“For you, I’d give up drinki—actually, on second thoughts
” ~jerom

“Should I get her 300 roses? Nah too expensive. 12? Not worth it? 1 rose? Hmmmm
.too expensive. Let’s just pick this piece of dirt from a nearby dike” ~maurice, who got dumped soon after and flooded his country because he didn’t stick his finger into the dike.

“Please make Mrs_Bramboy an actual person” ~Mr_Bramboy

Interjection: “I promise, you’ll be my one and only!”
“That’s what you said to AOE AND Hearthstone!”

“You reject my physical advances? Well, so did SirMusket’s gendarmes
HAHAHHA!” ~Hazzamoto

“Wololo”[/spoiler]

Community Shoutouts!

1.) Fightinfrenchman
2.) Miggo99
3.) Kaiserklein
4.) QueenofDestiny

You volunteered massive amounts of your time to streaming for Fight Night and that is greatly appreciated! Shoutout to their co-casters as well!

Community Challenge!
Congratulations to Pecelot for winning the last Community Challenge on all three categories!

The next Community Challenge is to record a unique strategy with the Iroquois. Let's see who can come up with the most unique strategy!
Attachments
French_recs_from_pecelot (1).rar
(5.39 MiB) Downloaded 75 times
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Re: AoE3 Times: Issue #003

Post by sdsanft »

Sorry for such a small newsletter this week and for the small delay. Some of our members have been busy among a few other small internal problems but they have been addressed and solved and we're only gonna continue to get bigger and better from here!

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Great stuff as always
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Everything is 10/10 except Milku that filthy cow
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Ashvin wrote:Everything is 10/10 except Milku that filthy cow

Eat me ashvin eat me

I predict your chances of finding your cat will go up 100% after reading my section @giveyouanxiety
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Awesome!

Do you have any ETA when I can read it on PDF/in my mailbox?
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Diarouga wrote:1) In my opinion, you shouldn't take the small treasures which are in your base. You only waste time, and give your opponent more time to find important treasures.
That's an extremly common mistake, 75% of the players take the 40f or the 50g with their explorer and the consequences can be big. In a RO16 game in the last tourney (mongo10 vs _H20), mongo went for a small treasure in his base, and then for a vill treasure, but his _H2O could steal it because mongo was 10sec late.
These small treasures are surely good, that's why you want to take the coin treasures with vills (you need less than 10sec, and they're worth 70VS, it's okay), and take the food treasures later, when you have the map scouted.

It's important to note as well that players should not crack-shot these in-base treasure guardians at first, as most likely they'll find better ones out in the field.
One trick here, though, is to actually use the crack-shot when you're going for a TP and you don't have to hurry that much, as after building it your ability will be available again (on a map like High Plains, where you have to walk a bit to a TP).
Another one is to gradually crack-shot guardians of bigger treasures if you can easily secure them. Receiving 320 XP for killing 4 comancheros in the mid-game can be quite nice!

On a livestock map, you have to rush the cows, on a normal map, try to find treasures.

You should scout with livestock, too. On maps like Tibet or Florida, when you get 2 yaks and a sheep at the start of the game, respectively, you should scout at least the back of your base, or if your opponent has only one explorer, you can go even further, as the risk of losing your herdables then is way lower.

When you want to take a treasure, you should consider two things: the treasure value, but also the time it takes, and the damages you will take.
For example, the cow, the wolf or the bears are bad, the guardians are hard to kill, and the treasure isn't great...

If there are no other treasures on the map and you have some time, you can still get those, as you get additional XP from killing the guardians.

Some are very good too: 140f protected by 1comanchero and 2 coyotes, 125w protected by two polar bears, but they're hard to take, so be careful. Don't try to take it if it's in the middle of the map, you'll likely lose it .

140f is nice to get as you can just tank two coyotes. When I see a good treasure in the middle of the map, I usually go to my opponent's side to be able to spot his explorer coming from his base and the surroundings sooner. You can shoot to one coyote, run back, shoot again, crack-shot the comanchero, finish the weak coyote and then just kill the other one in hand combat.

4) The treasure micro.

For this I'd just recommend linking this video:

[spoiler=video]
phpBB [video]
[/spoiler]

4) California

All I can tell is that there are only 2 treasures near the sea, and that the 150w treasure spawns on the North East, if it ever spawns.

I feel like 150w is random, too, I recall encountering it on the grass field in the west as well.

Maps 15.—18. have French descriptions, and the 8th one has both French and English write-ups.

Other than that, I corrected some small spelling mistakes, if you don't mind :smile:

Great job, I really like it, thanks! :flowers:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiser2gud
United States of America fearfuloatmeal
Musketeer
ESO: fearfuloatmeal

Post by fearfuloatmeal »

Those pickup lines were too good! :lol: :hehe:
Just one more game of AoE then I'll go to bed.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

pecelot wrote:
Diarouga wrote:1) In my opinion, you shouldn't take the small treasures which are in your base. You only waste time, and give your opponent more time to find important treasures.
That's an extremly common mistake, 75% of the players take the 40f or the 50g with their explorer and the consequences can be big. In a RO16 game in the last tourney (mongo10 vs _H20), mongo went for a small treasure in his base, and then for a vill treasure, but his _H2O could steal it because mongo was 10sec late.

It's important to note as well that players should not crack-shot these in-base treasure guardians at first, as most likely they'll find better ones out in the field.
One trick here, though, is to actually use the crack-shot when you're going for a TP and you don't have to hurry that much, as after building it your ability will be available again (on a map like High Plains, where you have to walk a bit to a TP).
Another one is to gradually crack-shot guardians of bigger treasures if you can easily secure them. Receiving 320 XP for killing 4 comancheros in the mid-game can be quite nice!

You should scout with livestock, too. On maps like Tibet or Florida, when you get 2 yaks and a sheep at the start of the game, respectively, you should scout at least the back of your base, or if your opponent has only one explorer, you can go even further, as the risk of losing your herdables then is way lower.

If there are no other treasures on the map and you have some time, you can still get those, as you get additional XP from killing the guardians.

Some are very good too: 140f protected by 1comanchero and 2 coyotes, 125w protected by two polar bears, but they're hard to take, so be careful. Don't try to take it if it's in the middle of the map, you'll likely lose it .

140f is nice to get as you can just tank two coyotes. When I see a good treasure in the middle of the map, I usually go to my opponent's side to be able to spot his explorer coming from his base and the surroundings sooner. You can shoot to one coyote, run back, shoot again, crack-shot the comanchero, finish the weak coyote and then just kill the other one in hand combat.

4) The treasure micro.

For this I'd just recommend linking this video:

[spoiler=video]
phpBB [video]
[/spoiler]

4) California

I feel like 150w is random, too, I recall encountering it on the grass field in the west as well.

Maps 15.—18. have French descriptions, and the 8th one has both French and English write-ups.

Other than that, I corrected some small spelling mistakes, if you don't mind :smile:

Great job, I really like it, thanks! :flowers:

Or you could join editorial team :flowers:

Pretty please?

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

milku3459 wrote:
Ashvin wrote:Everything is 10/10 except Milku that filthy cow

Eat me ashvin eat me

I predict your chances of finding your cat will go up 100% after reading my section @giveyouanxiety

@giveuanxiety
United States of America Kappatain
Crossbow
ESO: Kappatain

Post by Kappatain »

Sounds like Maurice got the Rose Speculation shipment :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

I'm so sick of all this fake news.
You never cover the terrorist attacks in Deccan.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Denmark crjensen4
Dragoon
Donator 07
ESO: crjensen4

Post by crjensen4 »

Very nice Scouting guide - but my French is a little rusty :P The last maps are mostly covered in French
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

[spoiler=translation of the French part]
15) New England:
Obvious:
You take this way to cross as many treasures and sheep as possible.

16) Painted Desert

There are almost always 2 or 4 cows in the center, so you go there ASAP, then you go towards the northeast, and you come back along the edge, there where the most cows and treasures are.

17) Patagonia:
This time again, there are 2 spawns
In this version, you want all 4 sheep which are on your side, and the treasures, then you go to the center (warning still, sometimes the 3rd and 4th sheep are near the center, so if at the treasure you see only 2 sheep, don't panic^^).

And there it's obvious.

18) Silk Road:
Here too it's obvious
You wanna rush the level 2 treasure which is top right. Passing near the native trading post is also advised, mostly on the version with the cows.
[/spoiler]
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Denmark crjensen4
Dragoon
Donator 07
ESO: crjensen4

Post by crjensen4 »

Thanks!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Thanks a lot, @P i k i l i c , I've already replaced the original French comments with your English translation! :flowers:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

In case someone is interested, @site uploaded Community Challenge recs of mine :hmm: