Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2043

02 Mar 2017, 11:10

you dont need the rotator to rotate a pillar
"Well, now you are playing otto, but tommorow you might become a rapist, or a serial killer" -VaneStoilov

Image
Image
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8004
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

02 Mar 2017, 15:56

The point is — you can need a rotator to do it :hmm:
:ear:
User avatar
Malaysia Yamato23
Crossbow
Posts: 32
ESO: Yamato23
Location: Kuala Lumpur

05 Mar 2017, 03:53

pls don't tell me that samwise&h2o isn't participating
:hehe: :lol: :lol: :uglylol:
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Dragoon
Posts: 263
ESO: challenger_marco
Location: India

05 Mar 2017, 04:16

Yamato23 wrote:pls don't tell me that samwise&h2o isn't participating

They aren't untill now , h2o probs won't , if Sam has time he will :P :sad:
I will beat all one day!!!!
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 3853

06 Mar 2017, 21:51

Love the Spring banner btw.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 6135
Location: USA

06 Mar 2017, 22:05

pecelot wrote:The point is — you can need a rotator to do it :hmm:
:chinese:
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 3853

06 Mar 2017, 22:27

last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag jsimons1289
Dragoon
Posts: 208

09 Mar 2017, 20:28

I asked Flooky to sign up, but he's having too much fun playing poker. He says hi to everyone though :smile:
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
Posts: 1750
ESO: lemmings121

10 Mar 2017, 16:36

jsimons1289 wrote:I asked Flooky to sign up, but he's having too much fun playing poker. He says hi to everyone though :smile:

:õ(
No Flag GeneralBender
Crossbow
Posts: 26
ESO: General_Bender

15 Mar 2017, 10:57

Hi everyone,
I´m relativly new to Age of Empires 3 and haven´t played any tournament yet. I am still strugglling to get to a ratimg of 15 (am at 14.7 at the moment)
but I try to get it done in the next days. I would like to know a deadline until when i can sign up to this tounament. I would love to participate! i´ve watched so many of the last tournaments on twitch and youtube! Hope someone can help me and please dont be mean when you destroy me in the groupstages :D

Greetings to all of you!

Sorry for bad english I´m very tired and from germany ;)
User avatar
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah
Posts: 1845

15 Mar 2017, 12:40

GeneralBender wrote:Hi everyone,
I´m relativly new to Age of Empires 3 and haven´t played any tournament yet. I am still strugglling to get to a ratimg of 15 (am at 14.7 at the moment)
but I try to get it done in the next days. I would like to know a deadline until when i can sign up to this tounament. I would love to participate! i´ve watched so many of the last tournaments on twitch and youtube! Hope someone can help me and please dont be mean when you destroy me in the groupstages :D

Greetings to all of you!

Sorry for bad english I´m very tired and from germany ;)

If your rating is 14.7, that makes you pr15 right?
No Flag GeneralBender
Crossbow
Posts: 26
ESO: General_Bender

15 Mar 2017, 12:55

well I´m now 15.07 I think :)
Last time I click on the Sign up here button i typed in General_Bender and it sad im too low cause 15.0 is required and i have 14.7
Now I have the Problem when I click on sign up here button I cant even type in my ingame name :/
User avatar
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah
Posts: 1845

15 Mar 2017, 12:59

GeneralBender wrote:well I´m now 15.07 I think :)
Last time I click on the Sign up here button i typed in General_Bender and it sad im too low cause 15.0 is required and i have 14.7
Now I have the Problem when I click on sign up here button I cant even type in my ingame name :/

Ah ok so you basically need to be pr16 I guess (in game it always rounds up). Yeah the signups seems to be bugged atm (unless it's closed)
User avatar
Netherlands Jerom
Ninja
Donator 03
Posts: 12340
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

15 Mar 2017, 13:01

We had a big crash. I've notified the developers of the issue. Also congrats on reaching the pr requirement!

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
No Flag GeneralBender
Crossbow
Posts: 26
ESO: General_Bender

15 Mar 2017, 13:03

Thank you guys! Its so cool to get an answer of the stars here :o :o
I´m very exited!!!
No Flag GeneralBender
Crossbow
Posts: 26
ESO: General_Bender

15 Mar 2017, 13:16

Sorry for all those annoying questions...but I have another one :D
The tournament is played on the EP?
I´ve downlowded the patch but there are no players who play on the patch either.
I would like to train with the patch so I can play ports and all those civs that are very weak in the normal game
Any suggestions?
Oh and is there a list were I can see the changes from the latest patch to the normal game and not only those to the patch before?
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
Posts: 1750
ESO: lemmings121

15 Mar 2017, 13:34

GeneralBender wrote:Sorry for all those annoying questions...but I have another one :D
The tournament is played on the EP?
I´ve downlowded the patch but there are no players who play on the patch either.
I would like to train with the patch so I can play ports and all those civs that are very weak in the normal game
Any suggestions?
Oh and is there a list were I can see the changes from the latest patch to the normal game and not only those to the patch before?


yes, tournament is on ep.
you can join the discord chat to look for people to play with

on the botom if the page there is a link to the patch notes where you can read everything. But soon there will be and update, so wait a bit for the new patch notes.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1107
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

17 Mar 2017, 01:35

somehow signing up doesnt work for me :(
BAE
User avatar
Canada _NiceKING_
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1754
ESO: _NiceKING_

17 Mar 2017, 01:38

sebnan12 wrote:somehow signing up doesnt work for me :(

web services broke, the sign up page will be fixed soon. Stay tuned!

ImageImage

Image
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
Posts: 1761
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Location: New Zealand
Game: AoE Online

17 Mar 2017, 01:42

pecelot wrote:The point is — you can need a rotator to do it :hmm:


How can the rotator be real if your eyes aren't real??
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Romania _Deva_
Crossbow
Posts: 2
ESO: _Deva_

17 Mar 2017, 12:00

I want to participate to this tourney , i get stuck on this message """By signing up to this tournament you accept that eso-community.net can send you information and reminders about ESOC events."" It is allright or i have to do something ?
User avatar
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
Posts: 886
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

17 Mar 2017, 12:21

ya seems no one can sign up atm or look at current sign ups, also all previous tournament bracket history seems to be missing. Most likely due to when the site was down for some time the other day.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
User avatar
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 691
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA

17 Mar 2017, 13:59

I've never been so excited to lose in a group stage!
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 3853

17 Mar 2017, 14:18

When do the signups end and when do the group stages start?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 2340
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands

17 Mar 2017, 18:55

_Deva_ wrote:I want to participate to this tourney , i get stuck on this message """By signing up to this tournament you accept that eso-community.net can send you information and reminders about ESOC events."" It is allright or i have to do something ?

Stay tuned, it will be fixed soon. Then you can sign up.
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

Forum Info

Return to “Tournament Information and Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests