BlackStar_OP vs Mitoe

Romania BlackStar_OP
Crossbow
ESOC Spring 2017Donator 01
ESO: BlackStar_OP

Re: BlackStar_OP vs Mitoe

Post by BlackStar_OP »

Saturday 16gmt next weekend it is then! I veto jebel musa and manchac.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

@BlackStar_OP

Turns out I might not be free that early next Saturday, I will try to get my shift changed but next Friday at the same time might work better. Does this work for you?

I veto Tassili and Klondike.

P.S. I think the media team would appreciate it if you could submit your replays from the RO16 and RO8.
Romania BlackStar_OP
Crossbow

Post by BlackStar_OP »

Meh. W.e ,just tell me a time that u can play on friday or saturday and ill see what i can fix.I dont have the recs vs hazza,we just recorded 1 game as far as i know,ask him to post. When i get home ill post the other ones vs tit.
Canada Mitoe

Post by Mitoe »

Okay, well next Friday I can do for sure, Saturday don't know yet. Will try to get the day off but can't guarantee anything just yet.
Canada Mitoe

Post by Mitoe »

Update: managed to get the day off. So next Saturday @ 16GMT it is.
Romania BlackStar_OP
Crossbow

Post by BlackStar_OP »

Alright,see u then !
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Awesome guys, looking forward to it!
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

@BlackStar_OP Please submit your recorded games from the past series before playing this series. As you are almost three weeks too late in doing so, disciplinary actions will follow if you fail to do so. Refer to rule 1.9

1.9 - Recorded games must be renamed and posted to match the stick in the recorded games section.
No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:@BlackStar_OP Please submit your recorded games from the past series before playing this series. As you are almost three weeks too late in doing so, disciplinary actions will follow if you fail to do so. Refer to rule 1.9

1.9 - Recorded games must be renamed and posted to match the stick in the recorded games section.

he did
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

ye like what disciplinary actions?? kick him out of tourney? ^^
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

I love how there are many rules with no clear explanation on how they will be enforced :uglylol:

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

macacoalbino wrote:I love how there are many rules with no clear explanation on how they will be enforced :uglylol:

@sebnan12 I guess that's because at different stages they have to take different routes. This far in the only thing I think they can do is give him less money.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

yea maybe.. honestly esoc does alot bad decisions so i qouldnt be surprised if they actually did that
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

sebnan12 wrote:yea maybe.. honestly esoc does alot bad decisions so i qouldnt be surprised if they actually did that

Always easy to judge when you dont have any responsibility
r]
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

agreed, people should have 1 year to upload their recs :chinese:
Germany 666_X
Skirmisher
ESO: Einhornleiche

Post by 666_X »

It's even possible that the recs are gone :flowers:
risi12345 : jerom ist fine
risi12345 : u make sam epiki wuth 700 Wood one barak
Hardcoar : what does the following have in common? 1. tibia best team-player;. 2. noel top seed of anything. 3. this game.
Hardcoar : all are indications of a #stronkera
Romania BlackStar_OP
Crossbow

Post by BlackStar_OP »

As i said,i was very busy . I wanted to submit them after the game, but its not my fault the rec threads are so shit and u cant post w.e recs u want.It asked me to post the recs vs hazza (theres only 1 of those) and i couldnt do anything.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

BlackStar_OP wrote:As i said,i was very busy . I wanted to submit them after the game, but its not my fault the rec threads are so shit and u cant post w.e recs u want.It asked me to post the recs vs hazza (theres only 1 of those) and i couldnt do anything.

have to carry you
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

You can always attach placeholder recs :smile:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Gichtenlord wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:yea maybe.. honestly esoc does alot bad decisions so i qouldnt be surprised if they actually did that

i defend esoc staff wherever i can (thats well known) and its true i got no responsibility but either way i cant understand how u force the probly nr 1 title contender to upload his reca while they were streamed its like a concert worker forcing justin bieber to sign a fans shirt... or if he wont he will have consequences

NEED MORE XP
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Just because he is in your eyes the best player in this tournament, it doesnt mean that he got any more priviliges than other players.
Also uploading your recs is a formality, so the staff can check if you used any kind of cheat or forbidden mods.
Imagine that he would actually win the tournament and esoc transfered the money to him. And only afterwards, he would upload the recs which show signs of possible cheats.
r]
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

sebnan12 wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:

i defend esoc staff wherever i can (thats well known) and its true i got no responsibility but either way i cant understand how u force the probly nr 1 title contender to upload his reca while they were streamed its like a concert worker forcing justin bieber to sign a fans shirt... or if he wont he will have consequences

Lol how is this anything like what you said? How is uploading recs anything like signing a fan's shirt?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

cuz u force a person u need for ur event to do something that he might does aswell or might not.. but either way u cant really punish that person or atleast u definetly shudnt cauz fact is u are reliant on that person!
i dont like that thinking but take diarouga as an example.. he went too far.. but no matter hes an atractive player for whom people would donate to see a play..

NEED MORE XP
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Regardless of players' skills, they're not out of law. If the rules are so simple, it should be easy to obey them. If one players can't submit recorded games, I'm sure there will be 10 other participants who are able to do it. Of course now we're talking hypothetically, as Blackstar thankfully uploaded the games and his case is irrelevant now, but still, my point stands — no tournament staff makes exceptions for good players.
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

pecelot wrote:Regardless of players' skills, they're not out of law. If the rules are so simple, it should be easy to obey them. If one players can't submit recorded games, I'm sure there will be 10 other participants who are able to do it. Of course now we're talking hypothetically, as Blackstar thankfully uploaded the games and his case is irrelevant now, but still, my point stands — no tournament staff makes exceptions for good players.

You do realize if all top players just stopped signing up for tournies sort of as a boycott ESOC would die very quickly? It's off topic but in such a small community when's there's 20 real top players you may not want to be banning some of them permantly :D So in that sense top players are indeed above the law.