United States of America frostibite
Crossbow

03 Dec 2017, 06:55

Please make a section dedicated to deathmatch discussion.

I am an oldschool DM player trying to revive the community on vanilla and I have guides/youtube learning videos that I can post.

Thanks
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer

07 Dec 2017, 16:05

I think you would somehow have to prove that a DM community exists and that there is a demand for it. It took a while for us TR players to get a treaty section.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

07 Dec 2017, 16:12

There isn't even a vanilla section, so I don't think they will create a section where you can post your nilla DM content lol
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

kickass_OP wrote:kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
European Union KoenigRother
Musketeer
ESO: Darky_soocer

07 Dec 2017, 17:40

why not? just make a TR/DM section :)
notoric treehugger
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic

07 Dec 2017, 17:41

You can create a thread in "General" and post your videos there but unfortunately for you I think fans of DM (and on vanilla!) are rare here (and even rarer on the other websites of this planet)
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

07 Dec 2017, 17:45

Yeah, I'd personally say just post in General or Strategy with a [DM] tag, and if that kicks off a bunch of interest in deathmatch and more demand for a section than just one person, then it would probably be created, and we could move any old DM posts into it.

Forum Info

Return to “Site Suggestions”