91%
No
9%

Total votes: 23

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Log Recording History of Streams?

Post by Jaeger »

Sometimes I come home and want to watch some AOE, but I have to check 5-10 different streamer's channel to see if there is any new content I would enjoy. So I propose we make a page that automatically records which channel has been streaming on what date. The page would delete entries after perhaps 7 days. Even if the page contained a lot of information, the users could easily find what they wanted using CTRL+F. What do you guys think?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Log Recording History of Streams?

Post by gibson »

its possibel
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

Should be pretty easy to do. But twitch subscriptions dont have a way to do this?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

musketeer925 wrote:Should be pretty easy to do. But twitch subscriptions dont have a way to do this?

Ah that's right lol, I never use my twitch account but they probably do. But it might still be a good idea if it's really easy, I'll wait for the feedback I guess.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

This would be great. Twitch isn't the easiest at navigating to find out who streamed a game recently especially on mobile, so this would bypass that issue no worries.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

wardyb1 wrote:This would be great. Twitch isn't the easiest at navigating to find out who streamed a game recently especially on mobile, so this would bypass that issue no worries.

Bump
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Our Discord channel has exactly what you're looking for :flowers:
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

pecelot wrote:Our Discord channel has exactly what you're looking for :flowers:

What? Where? Link?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find...

:roll:
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

pecelot wrote:
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find...

:roll:

I asked you.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

It's on the top of the site :!:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Good stream today if not for gameplay for good chat: featuring duck, site, h20, mitoe, zhanson, etc. Good time: I played decently enough at the start then the captain hit me. Enjoy: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130784144
Great Britain trevler
Crossbow

Post by trevler »

ovi12 wrote:Sometimes I come home and want to watch some AOE, but I have to check 5-10 different streamer's channel to see if there is any new content I would enjoy. So I propose we make a page that automatically records which channel has been streaming on what date. The page would delete entries after perhaps 7 days. Even if the page contained a lot of information, the users could easily find what they wanted using CTRL+F. What do you guys think?

Hi ovi12. Sorry for the late response but until this is implemented here, maybe this is what you're looking for? https://www.aoe3tips.com/streams It shows recent/popular aoe3 streams also after they went offline.
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

trevler wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Sometimes I come home and want to watch some AOE, but I have to check 5-10 different streamer's channel to see if there is any new content I would enjoy. So I propose we make a page that automatically records which channel has been streaming on what date. The page would delete entries after perhaps 7 days. Even if the page contained a lot of information, the users could easily find what they wanted using CTRL+F. What do you guys think?

Hi ovi12. Sorry for the late response but until this is implemented here, maybe this is what you're looking for? https://www.aoe3tips.com/streams It shows recent/popular aoe3 streams also after they went offline.

Gee thanks now I know my stream is neither recent nor popular :cry:
(Seems to only consider published highlights?)
oranges.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Aizamk wrote:
trevler wrote:

And I'm the most popular. I'm more popular than ESOC. They say, they look at me, you know what they say when they look at me? They say, "Wow, that sircallen 2, he is so popular. He is the most popular aoe3 twitch streamer there is." It's fantastic folks it really is.

And you know what else they say? "He's recent. He's popular and he's recent." It's very hard to be the most popular it really is. Trust me. But to be recent too? They say, "Not only is he the most popular he's recent too." Now that's difficult to do but I do it, and I'm going to keep doing it. For you guys. For the global age of empires community. I have a lot of haters. What? It's true; I really do. Don't believe me? Just look at the polls, folks. Breeze polls, Garja polls, Queen polls, all the famous polls they say I am low in the ratings but you know what? Those polls are fake. Those polls didn't predict I'd be the most popular streamer. And here I am. I am the most popular streamer. So when I say I'm going to keep doing it. I mean I am going to keep doing it. And I can promise you one thing, folks, you will not get tired of it. I'll do amazing things I really will.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Reads like a trump speech.well done collen collen, most populär ans most recent streamer out there.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

trevler wrote:

Thanks!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lordraphael wrote:Reads like a trump speech.well done collen collen, most populär ans most recent streamer out there.

Thanks. As I was writing it I had to keep editing out words to keep it dumbed down.
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

lol sircallen wp, very nice :)

regarding stream logs, twitch asian dynasties section has all the videos of recent streamers all together also? https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Ag ... videos/all
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

lordraphael wrote:populär

No Daut!
Great Britain trevler
Crossbow

Post by trevler »

Aizamk wrote:
trevler wrote:

Thank you for pointing that out, we are still working on it and missed this. You are right, for some reason it only returns highlights. We have fixed this now but it returns so many more videos that we will need to implement some "load more" button too. :roll:

You are not recent but at least you're popular :flowers:

The Twitch link someone already posted is probably best right now
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Aizamk wrote:
trevler wrote:

i see your stream under popular