Twitch Turbo for the ESOC twitch account

No Flag Hermione Weasley
Crossbow

Twitch Turbo for the ESOC twitch account

Post by Hermione Weasley »

We really should get this ASAP. Twitch turbo gives you 60 days worth of past broadcasts, in addition to a bunch of other bullshit perks that are geared more towards career streamers.

Unless someone is dedicating their life to exporting vids from the twitch channel to youtube, we really should get this. Its like $10 a month I think which would get instifunded by forum bros.

I just realized that all the TR cup vods are gone and I'm ultra sad/pissed. I woulda have exported them myself if I knew no one else was going to D: Twitch tubro coulda save future fuck ups
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Re: Twitch Turbo for the ESOC twitch account

Post by purplesquid »

Yeah I'm suprised they were not being uploaded to the YouTube channel as the games were being played. . .
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

purplesquid wrote:Yeah I'm suprised they were not being uploaded to the YouTube channel as the games were being played. . .

Yes unfortunately they are uploading mostly only the bare minimum (tournament games) to esoctv which prevents it from being a really great channel
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

ovi12 wrote:
purplesquid wrote:Yeah I'm suprised they were not being uploaded to the YouTube channel as the games were being played. . .

Yes unfortunately they are uploading mostly only the bare minimum (tournament games) to esoctv which prevents it from being a really great channel

What would you like to see on the channel?

I am normally dedicating my life to exporting the VOD's, so I don't think the extra 30 days will make a huge difference. The treaty VOD's were lost because I gave the Treaty Cup Staff the permission to export them, but appearntly they did not think of it or chose not to do it. I did however manage to save some (semi) final games.

The VOD's for the winter tourney will be uploaded of course.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

edeholland wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

What would you like to see on the channel?

I am normally dedicating my life to exporting the VOD's, so I don't think the extra 30 days will make a huge difference. The treaty VOD's were lost because I gave the Treaty Cup Staff the permission to export them, but appearntly they did not think of it or chose not to do it. I did however manage to save some (semi) final games.

The VOD's for the winter tourney will be uploaded of course.

Well uploading tournament games is good of course, but tournaments only happen so often, and in order to keep the channel active I think it you should upload just random games between high level players, I'm sure if you just make a thread about it people would be glad to cast some recorded games or something. I would even do it when I get my new computer.

I would also love to have ESOCTV streaming a bit more if possible, I understand that you might not have time for everything but there might be someone who would like to cast some live games once in a while.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego