what do you mean?
No Flag v1pus
Skirmisher

Re: Some things that could be improved

Post by v1pus »

_NiceKING_ wrote:
v1pus wrote:"AOE3 ESO COMMUNITY"

what do you mean?

Advertise as that on the search engine results.

As you mentioned ESO could stand for anything. The community should have "aoe" in its name making it clearer for the user
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

v1pus wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:
v1pus wrote:"AOE3 ESO COMMUNITY"

what do you mean?

Advertise as that on the search engine results.

As you mentioned ESO could stand for anything. The community should have "aoe" in its name making it clearer for the user

Yeah, I agree and there should be a clear description of the website, not a random post, cuz now google is just scraping some random post.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Why is "Treaty Cup Staff" team not listed in the "Team" section and has no color?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

_NiceKING_ wrote:Why is "Treaty Cup Staff" team not listed in the "Team" section and has no color?

think of the treaty cup staff and the treaty tournament events as something seperate from mainline esoc (we don't take any of the money raised by esoc patrons as funding for our tournaments)

it's me and the other trt guys using the forums as a way to organize the tournaments and keep the site/community together as a centered hub. i wouldn't have it any other way

and as for the title/colors, i think that's just the rollover from when the site was transferred over in november. the treaty cup staff usergroup is actually still locked from my viewing, despite me being a member. the message i see: "This is a closed group, new members can only join upon invitation of a group leader."
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Cometk wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:Why is "Treaty Cup Staff" team not listed in the "Team" section and has no color?

think of the treaty cup staff and the treaty tournament events as something seperate from mainline esoc (we don't take any of the money raised by esoc patrons as funding for our tournaments)

it's me and the other trt guys using the forums as a way to organize the tournaments and keep the site/community as a centered hub. i wouldn't have it any other way

and as for the title/colors, i think that's just the rollover from when the site was transferred over in november. the treaty cup staff usergroup is actually still locked from my viewing, despite me being a member. the message i see: "This is a closed group, new members can only join upon invitation of a group leader."

Yeah, I see the same message ^. Anyways, this team should be treated as other teams. There will be TR Patch in ESOC Launcher, so, that makes the Treaty team part of the EP team :)