TOTD Suggestion

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: TOTD Suggestion

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:guys, please stop with the flame

Please stop writing

evilcheadar wrote:Do you not get what an opinion is? You try to counter me by saying well it can't be BAD because it's GOOD. What an inane post. I've also explained why I think cavalry archers are bad back in my thread so indeed I actually CAN defend my position. Get educated in basic reasoning please, because this is just pathetic. Once again you distort reality by stating that I said you shouldn't ever send in food crates.

Haha but what you say is just false... Just try in editor mode, cav archers do better than goons :
- against other ranged cav (they beat all euro ranged cavs)
- against ranged inf (they're better vs musks and skirms)
- against heavy cav and hand inf without kiting
- against falcs

So basically, the only better things about goons is they're faster and shoot more quickly. Which means :
- you can kite heavy cav endlessly with a good micro
- it's easier to kite hand inf

But :
- CA don't need to kite heavy cav since they tank so hard melee attacks (almost twice more melee hp than goons, cost effectively wise). 1 CA > 1 huss
- CA can still kite heavy inf because they're faster. They will only struggle against rods, and even vs those with a good micro you can kite.

So when are goons really better than CA, tell me ? Oh and btw, if you aim at beginners, why do you want them to make goons ? You have to micro to make goons efficient. If you don't hit and run, cav > goons lol. Try it. While CA > cav, with or without micro...

P.S : I fart on your face
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Please stop writing

evilcheadar wrote:Do you not get what an opinion is? You try to counter me by saying well it can't be BAD because it's GOOD. What an inane post. I've also explained why I think cavalry archers are bad back in my thread so indeed I actually CAN defend my position. Get educated in basic reasoning please, because this is just pathetic. Once again you distort reality by stating that I said you shouldn't ever send in food crates.

Haha but what you say is just false... Just try in editor mode, cav archers do better than goons :
- against falcs

So basically, the only better things about goons is they're faster and shoot more quickly. Which means :

But :
- CA don't need to kite heavy cav since they tank so hard melee attacks (almost twice more melee hp than goons, cost effectively wise). 1 CA > 1 huss
- CA can still kite heavy inf because they're faster. They will only struggle against rods, and even vs those with a good micro you can kite.

So when are goons really better than CA, tell me ? Oh and btw, if you aim at beginners, why do you want them to make goons ? You have to micro to make goons efficient. If you don't hit and run, cav > goons lol. Try it. While CA > cav, with or without micro...

No kiting with CA =they suck

P.S : just like your mom
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

evilcheadar wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

Please stop writing

- against falcs

But :

No kiting with CA =they suck

P.S : just like your mom

Your arguments are so poor it's not worth discussing with you. You don't know shit about this game yet you want to teach the world, and when we notice it you cry and act like a victim.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

k
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums