Thumbs up

No Flag _Tomahawk_
Crossbow

Thumbs up

Post by _Tomahawk_ »

Why don''t you create under every post the possibility to say with a click but a smooth little icon that says how many people found that post useful or thank for that post the user shared with the community ? It would be good and useful. You won''t lose the center and most valuable things to read ever.

The "PARTICIPATED" button is a really good thing. Thanks!

It would be nice if ESO community would crowdsource now today for doing something more then what it does already.

I wanna thank you for this web site. I don''t know how come for years after Eso got off as a forum that this community was existing.
I don''t know how I found it. Anyway some weeks ago I found out about AOEIII community and this one and it comes out this one here is pretty lively and much more then AOEIII community, at the moment.

Thanks to you and all of use plaeyers that share and passionately interact with each other.
Best!
Tomahawk

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Thumbs up

Post by Goodspeed »

Thanks, the site only just came to life but we are already getting a ton of traffic so it's looking great :) Good to have you

There was already a thread before about the like/thank button but there was not enough reason for us to implement it. There are also downsides in that people will attach value to this and start posting what others want to hear instead of what they think.
No Flag epiccheater
Musketeer

Thumbs up

Post by epiccheater »

You guys really did a great job by setting up this community! ')
No Flag _Tomahawk_
Crossbow

Thumbs up

Post by _Tomahawk_ »

I agree with that. I also believe that the web site how it is is very easy to read and full of information, just the important ones.
So far the people keep the right amount of humor and most of all the ambiance is international, which I like and appreciate a lot.

I am probably bringing another old friend of old MSN GAMING ZONE AGE II and The conquerors team games to this Forum.
I hope he will like and register and play ... I told him about the many resources and actually I gave him your guide for understanding what to do with the civs he will pick to start with.

I think there are few ways to improve the website, it's important to keep it up to date but in the end as we say " A winning Team doesn't have to change".

Probably an area I would add is a News area where people that know how to write in a few lines interesting and USEFUL things write the updates and ... like a newspaper ... anyway what I really like is an active poll all the weeks where people vote and you get informations about what to do what don't on various and wide array of topicsquestions.