Contact List of Eligible Casters for Events

Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Contact List of Eligible Casters for Events

Post by forgrin »

This thread will serve as a "contact list" for eligible casters when they are needed for events such as Strong World, ESO tourneys, etc.

Requirements for casting:

Must have a working mic with decent quality.

Must be able to guarantee availability: eg if you agree to cast then you must show up.

Must have casted at least one game with the UI Mod, have the latest/required version and be willing to use it to cast.

If you meet these requirements and are interested in casting future events, please reply below in the following format:

1. Your ESO name.
2. A secondary contact info (such as Skype or Discord).
3. A recorded example of your casting, especially if it contains UI mod usage (not necessary but preferred).

You may also include general availability (eg, free for summer but back to school in September, only weekends, etc). This will allow event organisers to more easily select potential casters.

I will edit all eligible replies into the OP so as to keep the list in an organised manner. Thank you for your participation in this! Hopefully this will simplify event organising in the future.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: Contact List of Eligible Casters for Events

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Funny actually, we have a list similar to this but it's internal.

What's the point of this thread anyways? No offense but a list like this isn't really necessary. We know who we can ask to cast during events and if anyone wants to cast they can send one of us (media) a pm.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Im assuming it's just to help. It just sounds a little bit funny from an internal pov.
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

I'm not digging the oligarchy. Thank you forgrin, making it easier for all aspiring casters!
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Funny actually, we have a list similar to this but it's internal.

What's the point of this thread anyways? No offense but a list like this isn't really necessary. We know who we can ask to cast during events and if anyone wants to cast they can send one of us (media) a pm.

I assumed that list existed. I thought it would be useful to have a public one for two reasons, one: so that if no one on your internal list is available you have an alternate resource, and two: so that people who want to run other events that aren't part of your internal circle have a reference to look at.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

I would assume the point of this thread is to help ESOC find more casters that they don't already have on any list.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

I nominate evilcheadar to be on this list.
His experience: He is part of the revolt podcast, and has casted one of the basement games, and has interesting knowledge of the game beyond just rushing.
His talent: He produces quality entertainment, and having him on as a caster would give the audience a bunch of laughs.
Error 404: Signature not found
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

@Mr_Bramboy

Why is it still internal? No need for that. Give the list to forgrin so he can update shit, then someone should pin this thread somewhere.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

noissance wrote:I nominate evilcheadar to be on this list.
His experience: He is part of the revolt podcast, and has casted one of the basement games, and has interesting knowledge of the game beyond just rushing.
His talent: He produces quality entertainment, and having him on as a caster would give the audience a bunch of laughs.

Evilcheder only knows how to rush as India. He's a nub
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

noissance wrote:I nominate evilcheadar to be on this list.

I asked him to cast some games and send me footage so we could see if he's eligible for ESOC events but he never did that.

@Incog because not everything has to be viewable if it's not relevant to the majority of the community. Besides, if you're planning to host an event which is aoe3 related you should probably seek out to ESOC so we can help with your event.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

because not everything has to be viewable if it's not relevant to the majority of the community. Besides, if you're planning to host an event which is aoe3 related you should probably seek out to ESOC so we can help with your event.

what does it matter? :s

it's not like it's disclosing esoc's funds or something, it's just a list of people who can stream / cast in good quality. lol :p

not that i care enough to make a big fuss out of it
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.