Cheating accusations

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Cheating accusations

Post by Kaiserklein »

Why do mods delete threads when there is a cheating accusation in the OP and not when there is racism ? I'd like to ask which is the worst : racism or naming cheaters ?
It's like the 3rd time I comment a thread with a cheating accusation (which shows that, as some people said, only a few top players ever meet cheaters, right ??!?) and it gets deleted. Are mods trying to hide cheating accusations ? After all, those accusations show that cheating is a real issue, unlike what they're blindly repeating. Or do they just think that cheating accusations deserve to be deleted, but racism is ok ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Cheating accusations

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:Why do mods delete threads when there is a cheating accusation in the OP and not when there is racism ? I'd like to ask which is the worst : racism or naming cheaters ?
It's like the 3rd time I comment a thread with a cheating accusation (which shows that, as some people said, only a few top players ever meet cheaters, right ??!?) and it gets deleted. Are mods trying to hide cheating accusations ? After all, those accusations show that cheating is a real issue, unlike what they're blindly repeating. Or do they just think that cheating accusations deserve to be deleted, but racism is ok ?
cheating doesn't happen!
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

@Kaiserklein Put effort into compiling proof with screen shots and game stats and submit it to mods and they might make a cheat busters.
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:Why do mods delete threads when there is a cheating accusation in the OP and not when there is racism ? I'd like to ask which is the worst : racism or naming cheaters ?

I've asked the same thing,=redacted= is probs biggest cheater atm, I just think they delete, because it makes game look bad, and they can't do anything about it.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

HeatitUP_ wrote:@Kaiserklein Put effort into compiling proof with screen shots and game stats and submit it to mods and they might make a cheat busters.

Lol, I already have tons of screens and stuff against cheaters. But why would I send that to mods ? They won't do anything with my proofs, we already discussed that a ton of times.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우슀

Post by n0el »

Read the site rules. Racist posts aren't tolerated either. If its there, report it and it will be handled.
mad cuz bad